impmarian

1h Oral

12 posts in this topic

hello guys

i'm looking for a recommandation:

* London, central or canary wharf area

* only oral - 1hour booking, (i'm looking for CFNM fantasy)

* cum 3x or more

* up to 25 years old, can be EE, Asian, don't mind...

* beautiful face

* preferably independent, but agency can be an option

* up to 150 £/h

thanks

I have two options for you:

1) Haven't seen her but try TammySwallow on the other site. According to her Field Reports, she can go for an hour with rimming and OWO, swallow to finish. Though £160 ph

2) A girl I have seen on numerous occasions and is from Southampton, but is in London SE1 on 27th Sept is AlexisTaylor from the other site. Fab OWO, with swallow. Not sure how many times she'll make you cum but why don't you look her up and email her? English, early 20's, tastes divine, think her London rate is around £130 (?) but have to ask her......

She's going to be pretty knackered after an hour of gobbling your cock!

Alexis is better looking and the younger of the two. Thats not to say Tammy isnt good - she is, but shes not 28 as her profile suggests, more like 38.

She's going to be pretty knackered after an hour of gobbling your cock!

Lockjaw was the word I was looking for!

hmm... what about the girls from the Asian agencies? any recommendations?

Haven't seen her yet and I'm not even sure if she's still working but I've always fancied a visit to Lauren of Kensington (see a few FRs) who described herself as a 'serial swallower'. No full sex, I understand. Simply oral to completion.

do you think any of the girls from HoD would do this?

You can try Amazing_Elle on the other site but she very rarley comes into Central London.

Haven't seen her yet and I'm not even sure if she's still working but I've always fancied a visit to Lauren of Kensington (see a few FRs) who described herself as a 'serial swallower'. No full sex, I understand. Simply oral to completion.

How do we get hold of Lauren? Last year I tried countless times and left messages on her voicemail but she never picked up or returned my calls. Has she stopped or does she only see existing clients?

As noted above, I haven't seen Lauren myself so can't help any further. I'd be interested to know the answer to Demuncher's questions too. I hope others will be able to further enlighten us.