Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dapunter

Was 'shelley' The Finest Looker Of All Time?

4 posts in this topic

Worked out of some knockin shop in Bath or Sauchiehall St,upstairs from a tailors.Tall,blonde,fab legs,best boob job of all time! Not the best ever feck,a little mechanical,but,in the looks department the others didnt have a look in,very classy and well spoken too.Then,some hack done her like a kipper and never heard of her again sadly,must be around 50'ish now,probably retired and living a life of luxury given she could charge £600 then, no problem.Anyone ever experience that thing she was famous for,using a spoon?

Using a spoon??

That i'd love to hear about!

My goodness I never thought the day would come whne I would be talking about this lady online we are talking a good 20-25 yeras ago, but without doubt my favourite ever lady.

I remember vividly phoning up Oasis Sauna above the pawnbrokers to find out if Shelley was working, I spent many a Friday afternoon waiting see her as the queue was always long in the waiting room to see her.

She was a stunning young lady and worked locally in the beauty section of a local department store part-time, thatw as what teh newspaper exposed.

She was a fine looking lady and she was also a really nice person.

Shelley was one of the very few who was gorgeous and a really intelligent lady and I am sure she gone on to have a lovely life, at least I hope so.

Shelly of Oasis, there's a happy memory. She was the first parlour girl I ever saw. Lovely girl, her friend Sindy was my favourite there though, she was the first parlour girl who really got into it with me.

Havent been on the site for ages, I come back and the first post I notice is about Shelly. Awesome...