Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

More Mac Mayhem

7 posts in this topic

Okay, to download the latest version of java i had to download Lion, now that its downloaded half my stuff is deemed out of date including my flashplayer which I have updated but everything on youtube is now saying blocked plug-in even though I have downloaded the latest version that i was told to to be able to watch youtube... :blink: and I do not like Lion

YouTube uses Flash to play movies, so if the version of Flash is not compatible with Lion then it would stop YouTube working.

Rest assured, you can watch YouTube with Lion :)

Maybe remove and re-install Flash Player. Did you Re-start after installing? - that might help.

YouTube uses Flash to play movies, so if the version of Flash is not compatible with Lion then it would stop YouTube working.

Most (but not all) YouTube videos can be watched with HTML5 (supported by any modern web browser). See http://www.youtube.com/html5

Okay, to download the latest version of java i had to download Lion, now that its downloaded half my stuff is deemed out of date including my flashplayer which I have updated but everything on youtube is now saying blocked plug-in even though I have downloaded the latest version that i was told to to be able to watch youtube... :blink: and I do not like Lion

You'll get used to it. What are you running Lion on?

Menu in top left corner it says search for updates or something. Failing that go to adobe flash via google and download and install the latest flash player.

I had installed the latest version. I had to install the damn thing 5 times but its finally sorted now. Thanks for the advice everyone.xx