Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coolguy121

'death Row' Punt?

27 posts in this topic

Who would be your 'Death Row' Punt? i.e. You have a couple of hours to live, and can only choose one girl. I'm talking about real wg's out there. Who would it be?

Are you mcduck in disguise??? :lol:

Just 12 minutes previous this was posted in the MK thread.... "who would be your 'death row' punt? i.e. You have a couple of hours to live, and can only choose one girl."

:eek::lol:

It would have to be one I knew already, therefore I could not possibly offend the others by picking one here.

Who would be your 'Death Row' Punt? i.e. You have a couple of hours to live, and can only choose one girl. I'm talking about real wg's out there. Who would it be?

Ah, the difference between men and women.. Personally I would have a large slice of cake ^_^

Ah, the difference between men and women.. Personally I would have a large slice of cake ^_^

Imightgo for a Danish Pastry

It would have to be one I knew already, therefore I could not possibly offend the others by picking one here.

Same here. Id see someone Id seen several times before and could gaurantee a great time .... dont want to risk "splashing" out on an expensive punt and finding out it was naff or a new one and find we dont click........

Only difference I would make is make it longer. Maybe even try a dinner date or an overnight with her or longer....Hmmm if I die when the punt ends does that mean I can ask for a never ending punt? :)

Edited by Overworked

she's retired so I'd probably just ask for bangers and mash

I'm sure that there ladies who available as companions for long holidays. I would pick one of them and whisk her off to the Caribbean (preferably one with no extradition policy). Ecuador sounds good, but not in the Caribbean, I know.

Ecuador sounds good, but not in the Caribbean, I know.

Ah, now! (At the risk of going OT:) Assange is obviously a keen punter, although he doesn't seem to like paying for his pleasure (with the obvious risk that things will go wrong on him). Does the Ecuadorian ambassador provide "comfort women" for his guest? Come to think of it, there was an attractive dark haired bint in some of the pictures of A with his mischief-making attorney, the sacked Spanish Judge. Who is she? We have a right to know

Imightgo for a Danish Pastry

Yes or perhaps a Pink Cupcake

If i was to dragged from my cell by the Stasi and shot at dawn I would be very pleased to be ravaged by Isabel of HOD in my final remaining hours.

Jess_International

She's deffo my 'perfect' girl :wub:

LMP - why have one girl when you can enjoy 7!?

Edited by Tibbs

A good question.

I've thought carefully about this and settled on Shanelle of St Albans.

Fortunately, I can think of no reason why the 'death row' situation could arise for me either now or in the future and, all being well, I can continue to visit this wonderful lady for years to come. So either way, so to speak, I will die a happy man even disregarding all the other great punts available and of which I plan to partake.

Uncle Pokey

Edited by Uncle Pokey

Naughty Girl Soph for me- if you're gonna go out you may as well do all the dirty stull you never got a chance to do.

Interesting idea for a RolePlay.

Sexy guard brings in your last meal of a can of whipping cream and chocolate sauce.

Asks if you have one final request.......

Paloma from EGL. She would definitely be my last punt.

Of the girls I have met, I would need a combination of about 3!!

Had some brilliant times but yet to meet one that ticks EVERY box, though they have collectively. I couldn't possibly name them as they might be offended OR on the other hand, they might want to find out which box they didn't tick. Now that would be a bonus :D

Nooo, I can't name names!

"real" working girl Mmm well what other sort are there? Let's face it if she was a fake she would be driving off with your cash whilst you stood holding your todger so by definition not a wg at all but a scammer

So can I choose Melanie Griffith or Sandra Bullock? (get it? Tess McGill!)

Couldn't we have cake after? Or in between ;)

If i was to dragged from my cell by the Stasi and shot at dawn ....

Just to demonstrate that I'm a nit picking prat, that wasn't how it was done in the DDR! The Staatsanwalt entered your cell, and crossed to the other side, and told you to pay careful attention. He then read the Death Warrant (Todesurteil) to you, meantime the executioner (Henker) in his smart No2 Dress, but wearing soft soled slippers, came in silently behind you, crouched low, and as the Staatsanwalt finished his reading, shot up into the back of your head with his pistol, then jumped back to avoid getting blood/brains and so forth splashed onto his jacket.

Clean & tidy?

Just to demonstrate that I'm a nit picking prat, that wasn't how it was done in the DDR! The Staatsanwalt entered your cell, and crossed to the other side, and told you to pay careful attention. He then read the Death Warrant (Todesurteil) to you, meantime the executioner (Henker) in his smart No2 Dress, but wearing soft soled slippers, came in silently behind you, crouched low, and as the Staatsanwalt finished his reading, shot up into the back of your head with his pistol, then jumped back to avoid getting blood/brains and so forth splashed onto his jacket.

Clean & tidy?

Sounds like the voice of experience. Which lady will take the risk of offending Irgendeiner?

Does anybody really think they'd be able to get it up, knowing in 2 hours it is frying up time.

If I was in a harem with all liberty allowed - I would sit quaking if I knew a bullet in the head awaited me in a couple of hours.

Does anybody really think they'd be able to get it up, knowing in 2 hours it is frying up time.

If I was in a harem with all liberty allowed - I would sit quaking if I knew a bullet in the head awaited me in a couple of hours.

If you're going to executed it's more your heart you have to worry about. Firing squads aim for the chest.

And could I get it up? I think I could - nothing concentrates the mind like impending doom.