Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boomerang Man

Massage In London

2 posts in this topic

Every now & then I like a nice massage with a happy ending. I did call Kharma a couple of weeks ago but the lady there told me she has stopped the business & the girls have gone. This got me thinking...............I'm not convinced London is particularly well served with good reputable massage parlours. I may be wrong as I'm certainly no expert on this topic.

Now...........let me get to the point. Mr HOD opened his South Kensington business a couple of years ago & has changed the game in terms of value for money, beautiful girls, plush premises etc. On the HOD website there is reference to Ego Massage (presumably a business he might also have an interest in) which appears to offer exactly what I would like every now & then in London.

Do fellow punters on here think an Ego Massage type set up in London could potentially be as game changing as the HOD SK branch? I'm talking high quality girls, good premises, similar pricing etc.

And if Mr HOD is reading this.......any plans Sir?

Would love to but it is a question of premises, costs, licenses etc etc. We have looked at a few potential locations and it is the cost of the rent against the small profit margins at places like Ego that has meant we have not progressed any further.

However if you have any idea or fingers in the property market in London then I am willing to listen.