Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goodwill

Poor Service

9 posts in this topic

After quite a while of abstinance I went an had a punt and low and behold a prime example of poor service was provided. Surprise! Surprise! so like a responsible member I thought I would put up a fair FR just to allow users of the site to make a valid choice. Only to find the establishment is on the No Reports list. Are there any other options of just gently letting people know out there that this lady doesnt swings the lead somewhat?

If the establishment is on the FR no reports list then you can name & shame here on the forum. There's a different no reports list here.

Even if it is on a no report list here it should be possible to give us enough clues to work it out.

Go ahead and tell all, to prevent another guy wasting his cash

After quite a while of abstinance I went an had a punt and low and behold a prime example of poor service was provided. Surprise! Surprise! so like a responsible member I thought I would put up a fair FR just to allow users of the site to make a valid choice. Only to find the establishment is on the No Reports list. Are there any other options of just gently letting people know out there that this lady doesnt swings the lead somewhat?

As others have posted you can name and shame on here. No requirement to be gentle either, just truthful.

If the establishment is on the FR no reports list then you can name & shame here on the forum. There's a different no reports list here.

I thought that the forum no discussion list was only there for the now defunct FBSM forum. Now that it's gone, does it still apply then ? Or is there another no discussion list that I don't know about ?

I thought that the forum no discussion list was only there for the now defunct FBSM forum. Now that it's gone, does it still apply then ? Or is there another no discussion list that I don't know about ?

No idea if the massage no discussion list still applies, as its no longer up for posters to be aware of who not to discuss its impossible to know who was/is on it if it were to still exist.

There is a No Discussion list that is a Pinned Sticky at the top of the Requests For Information board though, it has 2 women, one i know is definitely a WG listed on it. :)

No idea if the massage no discussion list still applies, as its no longer up for posters to be aware of who not to discuss its impossible to know who was/is on it if it were to still exist.

There is a No Discussion list that is a Pinned Sticky at the top of the Requests For Information board though, it has 2 women, one i know is definitely a WG listed on it. :)

Cheers smiths. No idea how I had missed this.

Well the name is Nadine from a London agency. I booked an hour at 7:30. She kept on telling me the time was over far too early put it this was by 8.40 I was in a club in Chancellery Lane having travelled from Notting Hill...that should be enough to go on. A very attractive rip off.

Well the name is Nadine from a London agency. I booked an hour at 7:30. She kept on telling me the time was over far too early put it this was by 8.40 I was in a club in Chancellery Lane having travelled from Notting Hill...that should be enough to go on. A very attractive rip off.

Thanks, Goodwill, for putting other punters in the know.