one eyed panda

Still Randy After All This Time

45 posts in this topic

I just passed another birthday and am heading towards a very unpleasant milestone, we don't talk about. But today i am planning next weeks punt, and I find the contrast between my own drive and interest in the opposite sex, and the world around me getting bigger every day. I see men my age who look as though they cant raise a smile, never mind a stiffie. Yet here I am planning to pound yet another hottie for a couple of hours. Am I ucky, or strange, or what?

I just passed another birthday and am heading towards a very unpleasant milestone, we don't talk about. But today i am planning next weeks punt, and I find the contrast between my own drive and interest in the opposite sex, and the world around me getting bigger every day. I see men my age who look as though they cant raise a smile, never mind a stiffie. Yet here I am planning to pound yet another hottie for a couple of hours. Am I ucky, or strange, or what?

dunno how old you are OEP, but ofr me I have a fair bit of stress in my civvie life. But punting allows me to escape for a while.... Just glad I had the bottle to try it in 2008!

Like someone posted on here a while back, in a pack of sea lions 5% of them have all the sex : so I reckon you're one of the lucky 5% !

Smart in my view. If punting is fun and puts a smile on your face good for you.

Belated birthday good wishes OEP.

I have just had my 65th and I have identical thoughts to you about many of my friends of my age. Perhaps they still enjoy great sex with their spouses, I wonder. Perhaps they, like me, go off and have a good shag with a prostitute? One would never know it what with the glum faces one sees.

So I reckon that you, me and lots of blokes on here are very lucky to have discovered this particular outlet for their sexual desires.

Uncle Pokey

LOL at the OP I know exactly what you mean. I've long term friends of my own age who don't punt and they seem to be as miserable as sin most of the time.

I was chatting to one the other day and he admitted that he hadn't had a shag in 5 1/2 years. Christ I thought to myself, I've had something like 150 shags with around 100 different ladies in that time. What lovely secret to have !

LOL at the OP I know exactly what you mean. I've long term friends of my own age who don't punt and they seem to be as miserable as sin most of the time.

I was chatting to one the other day and he admitted that he hadn't had a shag in 5 1/2 years. Christ I thought to myself, I've had something like 150 shags with around 100 different ladies in that time. What lovely secret to have !

:D:lol:^_^

Kudos gentlemen !!

Next month I shall reach my three score years and ten. To celebrate I'm contemplating my first threesome, although I have a couple of one to one's planned before then. My sex drive seems to be as high as it ever was, and the pleasure that intimate female contact gives me is greater now than ever. I consider myself to be incedibly lucky.

What lovely secret to have !

It's that which binds us together on this forum and it is a most important reason from me to carry on.

And where would I be without you randy old boys!? Long may it continue!

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle.. :-) If it works then why not use it :P

By the time I have made enough money to satify my appetite, i.e. a punt a day, i reckon I wont be able to do anything than mild frottage.

Pushing 60. I don't own a Cardigan.

Next month I shall reach my three score years and ten. To celebrate I'm contemplating my first threesome, although I have a couple of one to one's planned before then. My sex drive seems to be as high as it ever was, and the pleasure that intimate female contact gives me is greater now than ever. I consider myself to be incedibly lucky.

Well I must say it surprises me to hear you are 70 brummyboy, maybe you should change your name to brummyman <_<

I met a 73 year old last week, he had a rock hard cock for over two hours, he said he was pill free as well.....respect!

There are plenty of mature gentlemen out there to be honest with high sex drives still.

Lucy :)

Well I must say it surprises me to hear you are 70 brummyboy, maybe you should change your name to brummyman <_<

I met a 73 year old last week, he had a rock hard cock for over two hours, he said he was pill free as well.....respect!

There are plenty of mature gentlemen out there to be honest with high sex drives still.

Are you lot serious? You are seeing guys in their 70's? And there are guys in their 60's happily punting? How is this happening? My erections are not as good as they were 10 years ago and i'm 32, i just assume that when i hit 40, sex will not be on the agenda. I am very fit, play tennis, cycle alot, dont smoke, drink moderately, but my libido definitely on the wane. How are these guys still so horny? What's the secret? Do share please!!!

I am genuinely a bit jealous, i really am

Are you lot serious? You are seeing guys in their 70's? And there are guys in their 60's happily punting? How is this happening? My erections are not as good as they were 10 years ago and i'm 32, i just assume that when i hit 40, sex will not be on the agenda. I am very fit, play tennis, cycle alot, dont smoke, drink moderately, but my libido definitely on the wane. How are these guys still so horny? What's the secret? Do share please!!!

I have seen loads of punters at parties who said and looked to me to be in their 60s and 70s. There are a number of long-term punters who post on here in their 60s and 70s as well, and i think (i could be wrong) at least one who is in his 80s. Good for them if they still punt, i just hope i am able to when their ages.

Edited by smiths

To be perfectly frank here, I find personally that a lot of mature gentlemen are raging old bulls in the sweetie shop.

Some may pop pills, some may not.

Loads of fellas who type on here are 60+.

Men are men what ever the age, they get stiffys and sexual desires.

Well a beautiful lady always helps in keeping you in shape (says the worlds unhealtest man) :lol:

To be perfectly frank here, I find personally that a lot of mature gentlemen are raging old bulls in the sweetie shop.

Some may pop pills, some may not.

Loads of fellas who type on here are 60+.

Men are men what ever the age, they get stiffys and sexual desires.

I must have a problem, i only get raging hard ons if a girl snogs me intensely with her tongue as far down my throat as possible. I have total respect for guys in their senior years who are still at it, and respect for the girls who treat them as if he is the centre of the universe during the booking.

I can second that Lucy,,no pills for me either,2hours no problem.

Somebody needs to reply to this, so here goes. I'm in my late forties (okay, that's a lie, I'm 51) and having a great time. And just to put your mind at rest, I've had absolutely the best sex and best fun in this most recent part of my life . Like you, I play tennis, cycle a lot, don't smoke and drink moderately, but no second guesses for my favourite workout, including plenty of exercise for the bits of your face that make you smile a lot. I'll add to that, by saying that in my experience at least, a lot of younger women (but obviously not all) specifically say that they often prefer the company of an older, more experienced man. And I share the sentiment of looking at some other miserable looking guys of a similar age to me, thinking that actually they have no idea of what fun can be had at this stage of their life (and I'll extend that to the presumptuousness of some younger guys that I know, who seem to assume that anyone over the age of 40 is asexual).

Somebody needs to reply to this, so here goes. I'm in my late forties (okay, that's a lie, I'm 51) and having a great time. And just to put your mind at rest, I've had absolutely the best sex and best fun in this most recent part of my life . Like you, I play tennis, cycle a lot, don't smoke and drink moderately, but no second guesses for my favourite workout, including plenty of exercise for the bits of your face that make you smile a lot. I'll add to that, by saying that in my experience at least, a lot of younger women (but obviously not all) specifically say that they often prefer the company of an older, more experienced man. And I share the sentiment of looking at some other miserable looking guys of a similar age to me, thinking that actually they have no idea of what fun can be had at this stage of their life (and I'll extend that to the presumptuousness of some younger guys that I know, who seem to assume that anyone over the age of 40 is asexual).

So you've got plenty to look forward to ! (if you want)

I did reply to it.

You're right about the miserable men who probably aren't getting any.