tjnic

Should Start Punting Again?

5 posts in this topic

I would like to start of by saying that I am not looking for medical advice.

For the last few weeks the end of my cock has not looked its normal self. I have visited my GP who has put it down to a mild skin reaction and told me how to treat it. I have also visited the GUM clinic who said exactly the same thing and all the tests they did came up clear for STD's. No problem there.

However, I put any ideas of punting on hold, even once I had the results, because I was worried about how a girl would react to a mild rash down there.

Basically the end it a bit redder than normal and looks a bit blotchy in places and a bit shiny, especially when erect. The doctor says it will clear up but it may take some time for the colour to return to normal.

Should I worry about this? I guess the question is, how common is this sort of thing amongst punters and would most working girls recognise the difference between a mild skin complaint and something more serious.

Any advice would be welcome, should I resume punting or restrain until everything returns to normal?

I would like to start of by saying that I am not looking for medical advice.

For the last few weeks the end of my cock has not looked its normal self. I have visited my GP who has put it down to a mild skin reaction and told me how to treat it. I have also visited the GUM clinic who said exactly the same thing and all the tests they did came up clear for STD's. No problem there.

However, I put any ideas of punting on hold, even once I had the results, because I was worried about how a girl would react to a mild rash down there.

Basically the end it a bit redder than normal and looks a bit blotchy in places and a bit shiny, especially when erect. The doctor says it will clear up but it may take some time for the colour to return to normal.

Should I worry about this? I guess the question is, how common is this sort of thing amongst punters and would most working girls recognise the difference between a mild skin complaint and something more serious.

Any advice would be welcome, should I resume punting or restrain until everything returns to normal?

If it was me i would continue to punt knowing my results were negative, not your fault your cock looks like this. However of course some WGs might have a problem. What you have to decide in my view is do you mention it when enquring or wait to see if the WG says anything about it. I wish you all the best. :)

Have the docs given you any idea when normality will be regained ?

I'd hold off. I would think WGs would be rather un-nerved by it.

I'd stop punting, just to be on the safe side. If you're washing with soap down there you might want to stop as this can cause problems.