Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chipotle

Expectations And Prejudices Shattered

6 posts in this topic

An interesting week for me. Had the week off of work, and had planned a mini-punting binge - two girls off of my longterm list, and another pot luck (I sometimes like to pick someone random that I wouldn't normally go for just to suck it and see).

The two girls from my wishlist both have good feedback, and the sessions were booked weeks ago with loads of notice - a few hours each, one on a tour up here, and the other a few hours away on the train. The day before I went to see the first one, she emails me to say she's cancelled her tour - no reason given. Was travelling down to see the second girl on the train, all's looking good and we're texting back and forth as we go. Long story short, about two hours into my journey, she starts asking where I am - she's messed up the booking time, and can't actually make the time I've booked her for. I think it was a genuine mistake, but by this point I've already wasted 2 hours travel and a rail ticket. So....pissed off I return home, a whole afternoon wasted (well, I did get to finish game of thrones, but no nookey). My expectation that these were reliable professional girls turned out to be completely wrong!

Next to the pot luck pick - a polish BBW. I must admit to an unfounded prejudice here in that I tend to steer clear of Polish WGs, as my impression was that they would be cold/business-like or unfriendly. I made a same day booking - when I turn up, a very pretty BBW opens the door, but she's rather more B than I was bargaining for. I decided to just go with it anyway, and see what happens. Blew my mind away - such a friendly girl and such a great fuck - again my expectations completely wrong.

On my way back on the train from number two, I decided to book somebody else at short notice as I was so wound up and horny. I managed to find a nice looking blonde, happy to see me at short notice. Didn't realise until I arrived that she was also Polish. One of the best punts I've ever head - the girl was a raving nymphomaniac, amazing oral, proper french kissing (not just the tapping of tongues that often passes for french kissing). Perfect punt, and I'm sure to go back (which I hardly ever do).

Moral of the story? I guess I don't know what the F**k I'm talking about and I should pick all my future punts blind with a pin?

Have another drink before posting at this time of night.

Glad to hear that at least some of your plans worked out.

An interesting week for me. Had the week off of work, and had planned a mini-punting binge - two girls off of my longterm list, and another pot luck (I sometimes like to pick someone random that I wouldn't normally go for just to suck it and see).

The two girls from my wishlist both have good feedback, and the sessions were booked weeks ago with loads of notice - a few hours each, one on a tour up here, and the other a few hours away on the train. The day before I went to see the first one, she emails me to say she's cancelled her tour - no reason given. Was travelling down to see the second girl on the train, all's looking good and we're texting back and forth as we go. Long story short, about two hours into my journey, she starts asking where I am - she's messed up the booking time, and can't actually make the time I've booked her for. I think it was a genuine mistake, but by this point I've already wasted 2 hours travel and a rail ticket. So....pissed off I return home, a whole afternoon wasted (well, I did get to finish game of thrones, but no nookey). My expectation that these were reliable professional girls turned out to be completely wrong!

Next to the pot luck pick - a polish BBW. I must admit to an unfounded prejudice here in that I tend to steer clear of Polish WGs, as my impression was that they would be cold/business-like or unfriendly. I made a same day booking - when I turn up, a very pretty BBW opens the door, but she's rather more B than I was bargaining for. I decided to just go with it anyway, and see what happens. Blew my mind away - such a friendly girl and such a great fuck - again my expectations completely wrong.

On my way back on the train from number two, I decided to book somebody else at short notice as I was so wound up and horny. I managed to find a nice looking blonde, happy to see me at short notice. Didn't realise until I arrived that she was also Polish. One of the best punts I've ever head - the girl was a raving nymphomaniac, amazing oral, proper french kissing (not just the tapping of tongues that often passes for french kissing). Perfect punt, and I'm sure to go back (which I hardly ever do).

Moral of the story? I guess I don't know what the F**k I'm talking about and I should pick all my future punts blind with a pin?

Glad to hear what started badly ended so well. :)

It's good that your punt went Brilliantly Blooming Well...Not too sure about the blind faith part though :P.

As for Polish and E.E ladies being more clinical etc my own personal thoughts on the matter is that I have always viewed it as a matter of cross-cultural differences rather than their ladies in the

industry are cold per se.

Its good to read that 2 of your random picks turned out so well. But on a regular basis, how often does that happen? IMHO there's no substitute for doing the necessary research leading up to a punt. There have been times when I have just gone with a random punt without any research and things have turned out fine. But I know that for full-on VFM then its best to do some homework before hand to guarantee a fun-packed multi-orgasmic 60mins.

If anything, your recent happy experience of random punts has done nothing other than challenge your pre-held stereotype impressions of Polish SPs

Its good to read that 2 of your random picks turned out so well. But on a regular basis, how often does that happen? IMHO there's no substitute for doing the necessary research leading up to a punt. There have been times when I have just gone with a random punt without any research and things have turned out fine. But I know that for full-on VFM then its best to do some homework before hand to guarantee a fun-packed multi-orgasmic 60mins.

If anything, your recent happy experience of random punts has done nothing other than challenge your pre-held stereotype impressions of Polish SPs

Yeah, that's a fair summary. I do think that there is no substitute for research, I guess my conclusion would be that even with the research it can still go wrong. Regarding Polish SPs, I guess it teaches me that preconceived stereotypes are just that, and that it is good to push them occasionally, otherwise you might be missing out. I would never pre-judge people in real life that way, so there is really no excuse for doing it whilst punting (although it can be hard when there is not much information to go on)