Matty754

Paris Of Central London No Longer Working Sundays Only?

169 posts in this topic

Although I can make most Sundays, sometimes I just can’t, and 2 weeks between punts with the lovely Paris is far too long, in fact even a week is too long – I saw her last Sunday but this week has really dragged so I’ve looked forward to today more than ever before.

This is where the really good news comes in – when making my booking for this week’s visit, Paris told me that, due to receiving lots of requests from guys (including me) that can’t always get to her on a Sunday or would like to see her more often, she is planning on working more days now -Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday as well this week. :)

I’m not trying to advertise Paris (she doesn’t need that), I’m just using the Forum to let other punters know the good news.

That is good news. I have seen Paris a few times, but not since she left Soho. I shall take a look at the website.

I went to see her last Sunday, quite possibly the best punt of my life. I'm at the point now where I'm considering retirement from the punting game as I dont think I will ever be bettered.

That is good news. I have seen Paris a few times, but not since she left Soho. I shall take a look at the website.

Great news! i was never able to see her on Sundays. Btw, I noticed she no longer seems to be listed on the purple site. Does she have her own website now? PM if you can. Cheers!

Still definitely on the purple site - I just checked and see that she signed in yesterday and says working Tuesday & Wednesday. No number showing at moment but it's early yet and I can give it to you if you PM me.

Her user name is SexyParisStripper, or just look for Paris and you will easily spot her amongst the wannabies (I actually search on "parisst" and it goes straaih=ght there). ;)

Although I can make most Sundays, sometimes I just can’t, and 2 weeks between punts with the lovely Paris is far too long, in fact even a week is too long – I saw her last Sunday but this week has really dragged so I’ve looked forward to today more than ever before.

This is where the really good news comes in – when making my booking for this week’s visit, Paris told me that, due to receiving lots of requests from guys (including me) that can’t always get to her on a Sunday or would like to see her more often, she is planning on working more days now -Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday as well this week. :)

I’m not trying to advertise Paris (she doesn’t need that), I’m just using the Forum to let other punters know the good news.

Yes, I've been telling Paris the same for ages now - it's such a waste of Prime Pussy to work only on Sundays - so natural and easily the best girl in London IMHO.

I may even go for my record now, which was seeing Paris 5 times in a week last year. Naturally it will be a bit more expensive this time but if you can afford it and want guaranteed quality then it's a no brainer. Oxford Street here I cum! ;)

Her profile suggests she is bi-sexual. Can anyone confirm that she is genuinely bi-sexual ie french kissing and giving/receiving oral from other girls?

Great news! i was never able to see her on Sundays. Btw, I noticed she no longer seems to be listed on the purple site. Does she have her own website now? PM if you can. Cheers!

I was thinking she might be on the Pleasure Mansion website, but she isn't. Does she work from the Pleasure Mansion near Oxford Street?

Yes, I've been telling Paris the same for ages now - it's such a waste of Prime Pussy to work only on Sundays - so natural and easily the best girl in London IMHO.

I may even go for my record now, which was seeing Paris 5 times in a week last year. Naturally it will be a bit more expensive this time but if you can afford it and want guaranteed quality then it's a no brainer. Oxford Street here I cum! ;)

Whow rayondoner, 5 times in a week! and how long was each session pray? did you not get drained :wacko:

Whow rayondoner, 5 times in a week! and how long was each session pray? did you not get drained :wacko:

As I recall, it all came together when I saw Paris for 1 hour at Bunny Lounge when she was doing a stint there.

It started as a bet actually, I had seen Paris in Soho the day before, then saw her at Bunny and asked when she was working next and found out that it was every day that week in Soho - I said I was going to see her every day then and she responded with something like "bet you dont'', so I rose to the challenge, in more ways than one! ;)

The other times that week were all in Soho, and 20 minute sessions, which was my standard at that time. 20 minute sessions are too short for me now with Paris - minimum is an hour, often 2, sometimes longer, better even longer still.

I'll never forget that week as it was without doubt the highlight of my punting career so far - pleasure to the extreme - almost "Death by Paris", and they would still have had trouble closing the coffin lid, even after 5 sessions! Drained? Yes, but still went back the next week for more!

I don't think I can actually break the record though but am going to have a go at equalling it this week. I saw Paris yesterday and have already booked for today and Sunday, plus I'm going to book Friday as well now, which will make it 4 times in 6 days, but then I'm on holiday for a week, so I'm thinking of an outcall on Thursday to my place, which will then make it 5 in 6 days! I think I will need a holiday after that!

Edited by raylondoner

I was thinking she might be on the Pleasure Mansion website, but she isn't. Does she work from the Pleasure Mansion near Oxford Street?

Paris is 100% independent, guaranteed, therefore you will not find her on Pleasure Mansion or any other parlour site (unless they use her pictures illegally - been known to happen). Her rates are also different.

You are correct though that Paris works near Oxford Street.

I hope this helps.

RL

Her profile suggests she is bi-sexual. Can anyone confirm that she is genuinely bi-sexual ie french kissing and giving/receiving oral from other girls?

I think sexuality is different with girls and that they are more naturally "bi" than men. I had a 2-girl with Paris and Summer at HoD last year and witnessed a very horny session (then joined in) with Paris almost screaming as Summer licked her until she came - and I thought I was good!

I went to see her last Sunday, quite possibly the best punt of my life. I'm at the point now where I'm considering retirement from the punting game as I dont think I will ever be bettered.

See my earlier post - I know what you mean but retirement, no - even if it can't be bettered, and I'm not sure I agree with that, the same again is pretty good and I've found over the years that, even though you think "that was the best ever and I could not possibly better it", you can!

Saw Paris on Tuesday.

Mmmmmm. She was yum, very yum!

Saw Paris on Tuesday.

Mmmmmm. She was yum, very yum!

I couldn't agree more, outstanding perhaps? Power to The Forum! Much better than reports when fresh information is corroborated in this way.

I went to see Paris for a quicky on Tuesday myself and she really is sex on legs - so good that I'm planning a longer session a bit later today.

I wonder if RayLondoner is on track for his record of 5 pops in a week - I wish I could do the same, lucky f*cker!

I've just been looking at her website. http://www.sexyparis4u.co.uk/ It seems out of date. Is this parlour of hers in Russell Square or Wells Street?

No this website is out of date and no longer updated - as I understand it her main advertising is on the purple place on a strictly independent basis, ie she is not working for Pleasure Mansion, which is based near Oxford Street (Russell Square is long gone).

As I recall, it all came together when I saw Paris for 1 hour at Bunny Lounge when she was doing a stint there.

It started as a bet actually, I had seen Paris in Soho the day before, then saw her at Bunny and asked when she was working next and found out that it was every day that week in Soho - I said I was going to see her every day then and she responded with something like "bet you dont'', so I rose to the challenge, in more ways than one! ;)

The other times that week were all in Soho, and 20 minute sessions, which was my standard at that time. 20 minute sessions are too short for me now with Paris - minimum is an hour, often 2, sometimes longer, better even longer still.

I'll never forget that week as it was without doubt the highlight of my punting career so far - pleasure to the extreme - almost "Death by Paris", and they would still have had trouble closing the coffin lid, even after 5 sessions! Drained? Yes, but still went back the next week for more!

I don't think I can actually break the record though but am going to have a go at equalling it this week. I saw Paris yesterday and have already booked for today and Sunday, plus I'm going to book Friday as well now, which will make it 4 times in 6 days, but then I'm on holiday for a week, so I'm thinking of an outcall on Thursday to my place, which will then make it 5 in 6 days! I think I will need a holiday after that!

So Ray, did you beat your own sexlympic record with Paris this week as promised? All the gory details if you please!

Is she working this week, was hoping to see her!

So Ray, did you beat your own sexlympic record with Paris this week as promised? All the gory details if you please!

Didn't beat it but equalled it :) . My special event is the 3-legged race!

No gory details but managed the 5 days out of 6 that I mentioned above. Now away and saving up, in several senses of the word, for a new record breaking attempt when I get back! ;)

Didn't beat it but equalled it :) . My special event is the 3-legged race!

No gory details but managed the 5 days out of 6 that I mentioned above. Now away and saving up, in several senses of the word, for a new record breaking attempt when I get back! ;)

Three Legged race?

Is she working this week, was hoping to see her!

Told me that she was planning to work on Sunday, maybe also Friday.

Told me that she was planning to work on Sunday, maybe also Friday.

That's your days sorted then. What about everyone else? :-)

That's your days sorted then. What about everyone else? :-)

unfortunately I'm away on business so my days not sorted