Timestamp

Has anyone ever heard of people starting relationships with WG

39 posts in this topic

Because I have just recently done this I just wan to hear other peoples experiences?

Yes, some even marry them :cool:

If you have a search of the message board, you'll find lots of threads on the subject.

Because I have just recently done this I just wan to hear other peoples experiences?

I have heard about it, but I do not know if it really goes on.

Its an urban myth.

Whats your experience.

Lou4fun:D:D

truthseeker

Yes, some even marry them :cool:

If you have a search of the message board, you'll find lots of threads on the subject.

Who was that couple that got banged up becuase in the relationship the guy was living off his girlfriend prostitute and ended up being being charged for it.

Has anyone ever heard of using the search facility or even reading a few threads before starting one? :cool:

Yes, we have, and have had plenty of recent threads on the subject.

Some of us even enjoy it but others have found it a doomed and stupid occupation.

Some of us even enjoy it but others have found it a doomed and stupid occupation.

So exactly the same as starting a relationship with a non-wg then.:P

News flash: Boy fancies girl. Girl fancies boy......:cool:

So exactly the same as starting a relationship with a non-wg then.:D

News flash: Boy fancies girl. Girl fancies boy......:cool:

I am getting deja vu here, but I know I have said that before!! :P

i would have to say,"leave it."

Reason being as you are the client, she is trusting you to recognise the boundries. Its not fair to force her into an awkward situation. She REALLY does not want this!

I have met somebody VERY special and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I want to thank THIS board for us meeting. Big kisses to you if you are reading this.

I want to thank THIS board for us meeting.

I think I can say without fear of contradiction that I played no part in your current state of affairs, so to speak, however if by some strange occurrence unknown to myself I did play some minor role, then you're more than welcome and the best of luck.

I have met somebody VERY special and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I want to thank THIS board for us meeting.

Really? - how wonderful! :cool:

My friend married a client, she saw him a few times & then decided she felt a connection and in the end they moved in together & got married he was 30 years her senior. I can't help thinking money may be one of her reasons, She has always been abit of a gold digger!! Chasing rich arabs in London so who knows or maybe it is love :mad: I guess time will tell.

xxx

I think I can say without fear of contradiction that I played no part in your current state of affairs, so to speak, however if by some strange occurrence unknown to myself I did play some minor role, then you're more than welcome and the best of luck.
It was that fortune cookie that advised her 'Go for it, He is the one!':p

My friend married a client, she saw him a few times & then decided she felt a connection and in the end they moved in together & got married he was 30 years her senior. I can't help thinking money may be one of her reasons, She has always been abit of a gold digger!! Chasing rich arabs in London so who knows or maybe it is love :mad: I guess time will tell.

xxx

Just don't start getting similar ideas lady - how could you be my type...

Romances have even been known to start in the chat room. :mad::mad:

We snuggled up and watched the video together. We couldn't stop laughing.:mad:

I guess its down to the people it regards..... If they feel something special for one another, then thats just how it is.

I know of a few wg`s that have had and do still have relationships with clients.

Nowadays I usually only see an individual lady a couple of times then stop. This was because of a particularly bad experience a few years ago. I fell deeply in love with one particular lady and we saw each other "outside of work" as well. Her reactions told me that she felt the same way. She then told me one day on the phone that she loved me to bits but couldn't see me any more. It took me at least three years to get over it, if I ever have!

I now take "precautions" to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

The bottom line is that love just happens. You cannot control how it happens or who with, so I now just see girls once or twice so that I don't know them well enough to fall for them

Nowadays I usually only see an individual lady a couple of times then stop. This was because of a particularly bad experience a few years ago. I fell deeply in love with one particular lady and we saw each other "outside of work" as well. Her reactions told me that she felt the same way. She then told me one day on the phone that she loved me to bits but couldn't see me any more. It took me at least three years to get over it, if I ever have!

I now take "precautions" to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

The bottom line is that love just happens. You cannot control how it happens or who with, so I now just see girls once or twice so that I don't know them well enough to fall for them

Easier said than down. With the man I have found thanks to Punternet forum the feelings were almost instant.

We snuggled up and watched the video together. We couldn't stop laughing.:mad:

Glad to be of service.

Yes, I was seeing a client last year.

When we met I felt a strong connection with him-he was lovely. like I never felt with anyone. He had alot of characteristics that I liked- he was very intelligent, kind and caring- and there was alot of chemistry between us- it felt electric. we shared some really nice times together- he was going through a messy divorce and I didn't want to get involved in that- I was falling for him, and the emotions were quite scary- he was alway's telling me he loved me- which I found quite overwelming really. Well, that's my experience- I probably wear my heart on my sleeve sometimes and shouldn't- some things you can't help the way you are.

1 person likes this

Glad to be of service.

You serviced LOTM or the video I'm confused! :D:)

You serviced LOTM or the video I'm confused! :D:)

I can be quite the slut, I'll generally service anything!