nosrednas

Massage With Bj In London

12 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm a regular on the Soho massage and walkup circuits but I'm interested in something in between, i.e. a decent massage with a BJ to finish (preferrably WO). I've yet to be offered a BJ in any of the Chinese parlours I've visited and the massage on offer in the walkups is poor or non-existent. Any ideas lads?

Thanks a lot Babar. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I guess she is naked throughout. Does she allow touching at all? Not essential, just useful to know the boundaries.

Any other options lads (without appearing too greedy!)?

As far as TCMs are concerned, Archer Street, Little Newport Street (Lisle St end) and Baker Street (San Ling£ all have ladies who will do exactly what you're after.

As far as TCMs are concerned, Archer Street, Little Newport Street (Lisle St end) and Baker Street (San Ling£ all have ladies who will do exactly what you're after.

What are the names of the best Chinese places referred to in Soho please?

Also, any idea of the rough price for an hour or so massage with OWO at these places Tibbs? Cheers.

Edited by KentAde

Depends on what you're looking for in terms of lady.

The legendary Nana of Everwell Little Newport street is in her 40s/50s and will do everything you want (and more!) with a cracking massage for £60. £50 will get you nude and OWO with CIM. This is on top of massage fee.

Lily of Accu & Herbs next to Baker St station is young and slim. Massage is so-so but the extras are pretty good. Most things are on offer. Icy of San Ling Baker Street is similar to lily.

There's only one place on Archer Street. Not seen a girl there but talk on the late lamented sub forum indicated filthyness was on offer.

Be aware the approach is different to std WGs. Negotiation is expected, and how hard you negotiate doesn't seem to affect the quality of service. They will get you hard before they start to talk extras so make sure you can think straight while in that state.

Edited by Tibbs

What's the name of he French woman in Forest Hill who does this service?

What's the name of he French woman in Forest Hill who does this service?

she's on the no disscusion list , the one who moved from Streatham

she's on the no disscusion list , the one who moved from Streatham

No she's not - there are 2 people on the NDL above and Saffyra isn't one of them.

However I don't think she does OWO any more though.

Depends on what you're looking for in terms of lady.

The legendary Nana of Everwell Little Newport street is in her 40s/50s and will do everything you want (and more!) with a cracking massage for £60. £50 will get you nude and OWO with CIM. This is on top of massage fee.

Lily of Accu & Herbs next to Baker St station is young and slim. Massage is so-so but the extras are pretty good. Most things are on offer. Icy of San Ling Baker Street is similar to lily.

There's only one place on Archer Street. Not seen a girl there but talk on the late lamented sub forum indicated filthyness was on offer.

Be aware the approach is different to std WGs. Negotiation is expected, and how hard you negotiate doesn't seem to affect the quality of service. They will get you hard before they start to talk extras so make sure you can think straight while in that state.

Cheers Tibbs...may go along for the ride one day....

I'm an interested reader on this subject & would like to thank Tibbs also for the insight. It seems to me that the massage with hand job / blow job scene in London is a sub domain all of its own & I for one am uncertain of who, what & where. This is why I recently put forward a thread suggesting it could be a good business opportunity to open an Ego Massage type business in London. Mr Divine did respond (unfortunately the thread was put under Milton Keynes & I did not know how to change that).

Don't open that can of worms. The FBSM board is gone.

Massage with OWO falls awkwardly because massage is something that's done appallingly by most practitioners who would be willing to do OWO, particularly WGs who aren't trained and think it's either a good lead in to the serious stuff or a good time wasting tactic, depending on your level of cynicism.

OWO is definitely a BIG step beyond simple HR, and very often a step too far for a skilled masseuse who has made the decision to give a happy ending as part of the service.

Out of the girls I named above only Nana gives a massage that would fall in my top 10, the rest are adequate at best. Lily is improving, but her main attraction is without doubt her extras.

Edited by Tibbs