Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Joker

Savanya - Docklands Massage

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any recent experiences of the lady above? There is loads of talk of her being highly rated, but only 1 FR from 2010.

I believe her website is here: tantric-hart.com/

Anyone?

Send a pm to Tiggy7 , he rates her very highly and should have an update . I saw her a year ago and the tantric stuff was more than I could deal with . I just wanted a massage .

I saw her a year ago and the tantric stuff was more than I could deal with . I just wanted a massage .

What do you mean by, it was more than you could deal with?

I visited Savanya in April. I too had read a lot about her on the old FBSM thread (now sadly defunct). I was not disappointed. I would not see this lovely lady if all I wanted was a massage. The whole point is to get into "all that tantric stuff", let Sav take the lead and let yourself go. I found the whole experience most enjoyable and probably the best finish I have ever had.

By the way, it is worthbooking for 2 hours - well worth the investment.

By the way, it is worthbooking for 2 hours - well worth the investment.

I am not absolutely certain of this but I believe that Savanya has closed down the tantric massage side of her business and is now concentrating on therapeutic and healing massage. I have not been in contact with her for several months now but that was her intention when we last met and I am pretty sure that she would have let me know if she had changed her mind. She will be missed, but I am happy for her and her new life. :)

Saw her last week mate, nothing has changed,infact it's probably got more sensual

sorry for late reply. Basically her usual slow extended HR, with a bit of breast relief thrown in.

Saw her last week mate, nothing has changed,infact it's probably got more sensual

I owe you one, Maunders - Savanya not only never really left but she is back and better than ever! :wub:

Many thanks for setting me straight. T7

Edited by Tiggy 7

I saw Savanya and her friend last month. Savanya was heavily pregnant and so wasn't as active in the massage. Anyone has a contact number for her PM me. I accidentally deleted it. Her website is gone as well

Maybe a spot of tantric milk-maiding in the future...