Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smiths

Inclusive Threads?

18 posts in this topic

I dont know if i am on my own about this but does anyone else much prefer to see threads that are aimed at ALL posters rather than just WGs or punters, or at least ones where both are asked to contribute and their views, opinions and experiences welcomed?

When a WG only thread going on whats been posted by the thread author goes up i think to myself well shall i post on it or are my views not wanted or appreciated.

I dont know if i am on my own about this but does anyone else much prefer to see threads that are aimed at ALL posters rather than just WGs or punters, or at least ones where both are asked to contribute and their views, opinions and experiences welcomed?

When a WG only thread going on whats been posted by the thread author goes up i think to myself well shall i post on it or are my views not wanted or appreciated.

I reckon we are all equal here so we are all entitled to post on any thread of we have something to say. If people dont want to read our stuff then dont read it.

Its an open forum, so we all have the chance to respond to any thread, if its going to be aimed only for the WG or Punter, then its going to be a one sided discussion.

I will butt in regardless of who it is aimed at if I feel the urge.

Lucy :)

I’m not sure it matters here.

Posts for ladies are answered by punters and for those for punters answered by working girls. Personally, if a poster specifies that he or she is not looking for my views then I wouldn’t give them and would prefer that other didn't, maybe answering the original question may be more relevant and interesting?, but this doesn’t seem to be the norm.

I will butt in regardless of who it is aimed at if I feel the urge.

Lucy :)

What she said :)

We're a pretty forward lot here and nobody seems to worry too much about seizing an opportunity to share an opinion. Long may that last !

I’m not sure it matters here.

Posts for ladies are answered by punters and for those for punters answered by working girls. Personally, if a poster specifies that he or she is not looking for my views then I wouldn’t give them and would prefer that other didn't, maybe answering the original question may be more relevant and interesting?, but this doesn’t seem to be the norm.

Sorry you have lost me at the end of this post from the word maybe. Could you explain what you mean please?

Sorry you have lost me at the end of this post from the word maybe. Could you explain what you mean please?

think he means threads tend to ramble off topic.

think he means threads tend to ramble off topic.

Kind of.

Say a poster asks for the views of a working girl, a reply from a punter will be a) less relevant and B) less interesting to the OP than those from the audience at which they aimed the question.

Kind of.

Say a poster asks for the views of a working girl, a reply from a punter will be a) less relevant and :cool: less interesting to the OP than those from the audience at which they aimed the question.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

If I feel I can add to the debate then I will chip in.

Sometimes, if I feel I can upset the debate I will chip in

If I can offend then I will certainly chip in.

Is that clear?

If I feel I can add to the debate then I will chip in.

Sometimes, if I feel I can upset the debate I will chip in

If I can offend then I will certainly chip in.

Is that clear?

Crystal. ;)

who are you aiming this thread at smiths?

who are you aiming this thread at smiths?

Anyone who wishes to post on it. ;)

There are times when certain questions (which require a specific answer) will have to be directed at the ladies or the gents.

However, a careful worded question, even if it is directed at the ladies or gents specifically can be worded in a skilful way to take into account both parties, but

that will depend on the person posing the question.

All should feel free to post on all threads

I have just removed an insult and the fallout from it from this thread. It is NOT OK to call other posters names. It is also not helpful to quote the insult in further replies.