Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mastodon198

Airbrushed Tattoos

9 posts in this topic

I spent yesterday with a gorgeous new girl (Bunny of A-Class) whose pictures were an entirely accurate representation of the real life beauty EXCEPT her tattoos had been airbrushed out.

Personally I have no problem at all with tatts but i know some boardmembers are not fans and the art on Bunny was fairly standard for an Asian girl into bodyart (a design on her lower back, a scroll on the shoulder and an inscription on the back of her neck)

But why do agencies/girls feel the need to hide these tattoos from the punter? If it's a turn off for us it will sour the meeting, if it's a turn on it will make us more likely to book.

Basically, be proud of your art ladies.

Because it's another thing that makes you recognisable.

I do feel that if tattoos are airbrushed out it should be mentioned in the commentary.

I'm not a fan of tattoos and booked a girl who had a whole back tatto, which really turned me off. If someone mentions they have tats I always try to find out where they are and the size.

Having said that I'm much more likely to try to pick up a girl who has bad tattoos - after all if she already has a history of poor decision making... ;)

Well said that chap, never put yourself at risk of being found out is always the best way.

If tattoos bother you so much that it would spoil your appointment then I would have thought it would be just as an important a question, and at the front of your mind whilst booking, as which services are on offer and is the price quoted accurate. If its not in your head then it cant be something that overly bothers you.

That's fair enough if you are hiding your face in some manner as well, but if your face is on view why hide the tattoos?

That's fair enough if you are hiding your face in some manner as well, but if your face is on view why hide the tattoos?

Oddly enough, I think that a particular design of tattoo, located on a particular part of the body, is even more recognisable than the face, which can be changed with hair-do, make-up and expression.

How often have you seen a bird/bloke in the street who was a dead ringer for someone you know?

Face + tattoo gives 100% certain identification, which neither punter, nor WG, really wants?

I spent yesterday with a gorgeous new girl (Bunny of A-Class) whose pictures were an entirely accurate representation of the real life beauty EXCEPT her tattoos had been airbrushed out.

Personally I have no problem at all with tatts but i know some boardmembers are not fans and the art on Bunny was fairly standard for an Asian girl into bodyart (a design on her lower back, a scroll on the shoulder and an inscription on the back of her neck)

But why do agencies/girls feel the need to hide these tattoos from the punter? If it's a turn off for us it will sour the meeting, if it's a turn on it will make us more likely to book.

Basically, be proud of your art ladies.

Because they know it might mean some punters wouldnt book the WG so they choose the dishonest option of not mentioning the WG has Tattoos.

However, a WG could be identified by her Tattoo/s so its up to her if she wishes to show it in her pictures or not but it should in my view be mentioned she has a Tattoo/s. Its simple dishonesty on the Agencies part not to mention them.

If as a punter Tattoos are a turn off always best to ask if she has any when enquiring to.

Edited by smiths

this