Oldblighter

Threesomes - General Advice Sought

36 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'm about to embark on my first real threesome with two lovely ladies whom I've seen separately and rate the two best I've seen in 30 years of the hobby. One is bi and experienced with other girls, the other is bi-curious and seems very keen, though this is her first time with another girl.

Does anyone have any general advice on how best to manage the event, or do I just leave it to the ladies and go with the flow? Things to try for, things to avoid? Any serious advice welcomed...

I'd not be starting from here. You'd do best with two girls who already know each other and are happy working together.

I'd not be starting from here. You'd do best with two girls who already know each other and are happy working together.

Hmm, the traditional "Irish" response. I see your point, but it has taken a long time to find the two ladies whom I like and admire so much and I don't really fancy starting all over again. So thanks for that, but I am where I am, still looking for advice on this particular situation.

Edited by Oldblighter

My general rule on threesomes is that you need to take charge to make sure you are getting what you want out of the situation. You, after all, are the one paying the piper.

In the particular situation you describe, I would probably start with a longer-than-usual drink and chat to help make all three of you comfortable with each other. When I moved things to the bedroom, I would initially have the bicurious girl just lie back, relax and have you and the other girl go to work on her, one on either side, as she will probably find it an easier introduction to the girl-girl aspect of things if she is at first only a passive recipient of the other girl's attention and then you can move on to her taking a more active roll later (say by having the other girl sit on her face while you lick first girl's pussy or something like that). After that it should be possible for things to progress more organically and you can try a wider variety of permutations.

But the thing about threesomes is, even if you do take charge, there is still the chance that the other two parties will vere things off in some unexpected direction so there are no guarantees. Even the best planned threesome can flop.

They don't know each other at all? I would not be keen on that and would have to meet the other girl first. For starters, I'd want to make sure she is not on her period and using a sponge / the type who has her boyfriend cream her pussy before going to work / in some other way someone whom I would not want to go down on... And that's before establishing whether I actually get on with her. I think you've got the wrong end of the stick, the best threesomes are where the girls pick each other. Unless you want no lesbo action and just want it to be all about you.

Hi All,

I'm about to embark on my first real threesome with two lovely ladies whom I've seen separately and rate the two best I've seen in 30 years of the hobby. One is bi and experienced with other girls, the other is bi-curious and seems very keen, though this is her first time with another girl.

Does anyone have any general advice on how best to manage the event, or do I just leave it to the ladies and go with the flow? Things to try for, things to avoid? Any serious advice welcomed...

I agree with JKJ from personal experiences, yes it might and hopefully will work out but its virtually always been the case for me that threesomes like this have been better when the WGs knew and ideally worked together. Randombird gives excellent advice here as well in my view.

Genuine girl-on-girl isnt necessarily as easy as it sounds to get, in fact i have no interest in it nowadays so i only require the WGs concentrating on me, even with this its not often the case of getting any 2 WGs together.

The good thing here is you have punted with both of them so thats good to hear. As to what happens, my advice is to have a general idea of what you want to happen and put it to both WGs before the punt to ensure thats ok with them in principle. I say in principle as they might not get on. Sometimes i found one WG was embarrassed for example so how she was at a 121 was totally different, some were inhibited by having another WG in the room.

This is what turns me on but you arent me so no idea if it will appeal to you but i find stereophonic dirty talk one WG whispering filth in each ear great, double blow-jobs sharing my cock between them as a couple of examples. If shagging both the changing of condoms needs to be borne in mind. I hope it goes well.

Hi All,

I've never enjoyed a 3sum, even with girls who know each other, so i definitely advise saving your money. Of course it depends what you want from the booking, for me i like the girls to be filthy with each other as well as me, but normally it just works out they take it in turns to work on me, which i find boring, id rather pound just one for the entire booking and not lose the flow so to speak.

If you would enjoy them taking in turns but not doing much together, then you may have a good time, but if you do book, control the appoinment, you are paying, their job is to satisfy your requirements. But, personally, i'd save your money.

threesomes can be wonderful experiences, my advice is let the ladies lead, sit back and enjoy...but...before the action starts, let them know what it is you're loooking for, I'm sure they'll do their best to make you happy...

enjoy brother

OK, a quick review of the situation so far. I outlined a scenario in which I was about to take part in a threesome with two girls I know well. The advice so far has been of two types, one dealing with the scenario and the other suggesting I do something else. Just to make it clear, it is going to happen, so advice not to but to do something else, whilst well meaning and otherwise helpful, doesn't do a thing to cover the actual situation. So, thanks so far to DanLeno and Kodiak who've actually tried to answer the question I asked....

Just to make it clear, it is going to happen, so advice not to but to do something else, whilst well meaning and otherwise helpful, doesn't do a thing to cover the actual situation.

It is a mystery to me why people do that. Of course, a discussion once started may broaden out but, initially, when a straight question is asked, the sensible options would seem to be either to answer it or to say nothing. But this is not the first thread on which it has happened; it won't be the last.

So, thanks so far to DanLeno and Kodiak who've actually tried to answer the question I asked....

You are very welcome. It is just a shame that my advice and Kodiak's seem to pretty much contradict each other! So I don't know how much help we have really been.

Hi All,

I find threesomes where both ladies give BBBJ fun, but fox sex, forget it, Soon as I change the condom for the other lady, its over for me.

OK, a quick review of the situation so far. I outlined a scenario in which I was about to take part in a threesome with two girls I know well. The advice so far has been of two types, one dealing with the scenario and the other suggesting I do something else. Just to make it clear, it is going to happen, so advice not to but to do something else, whilst well meaning and otherwise helpful, doesn't do a thing to cover the actual situation. So, thanks so far to DanLeno and Kodiak who've actually tried to answer the question I asked....

Of course threads are open for all who wish to to post on them. Sorry what i posted was of no use to you but i wished to give my opinions and experiences. Once a poster posts a thread others are free to post on it.

I also posted my general advice as i saw it as you asked for in your second paragraph of your OP.

Edited by smiths

there is also yourself to consider. with no previous experience, are you the right person to be making all this take place. you might end up bewildered by it all when it actually happens etc.

i would start with the experienced girl and one of her buddies. then if you do take to it you can develop the possibilities.

Of course threads are open for all who wish to to post on them. Sorry what i posted was of no use to you but i wished to give my opinions and experiences. Once a poster posts a thread others are free to post on it.

I also posted my general advice as i saw it as you asked for in your second paragraph of your OP.

Ah, yes, I was a little unfair on you as you did make some useful points. As it happens, I've done a fair bit of work in advance on this encounter, and (at the more experienced one's suggestion as she'd been in threesomes where the third party wasn't at all interested in interacting with her) had put them in touch with each other so they could see if it was going to work for both of them. I wanted to be sure they'd both be happy with it, and it seems they are. So we'll see how it works out.

threesomes can be wonderful experiences, my advice is let the ladies lead, sit back and enjoy...but...before the action starts, let them know what it is you're loooking for, I'm sure they'll do their best to make you happy...

enjoy brother

My experience echos Kodiak's...........almost all of my FFM experiences have been incredible

I'd also generally agree with the 'sit back and enjoy' tack, which more or less describes how I go about them, but with the odd gentle/subtle suggestion given if something takes my fancy at a certain point during the proceedings

If you've enjoyed the girls separately in the past, as I did, then you'll know what goes or doesnt go with them

However, if theres something specific youre after, particularly if it pertains to girl on girl action, its best to enquire beforehand.....girl on girl DFK comes to my mind (a massive turn on for me)........or how active and uninhibited they'll be with each other generally (if thats important to you)

The most memorable duo I've ever experienced was the phenomenal pairing of top TGs Maria and Marisa

Separately theyre amongst the best there is currently, and I strongly suspected, due to their attitudes and 'on the job' personae, they'd be marvelous together.........one wildly positive review of this match-up was enough to convince me to go ahead............and boy was i right !!

To me it sounds as though you've done most of your homework re this potential match-up, the only thing left being some specific enquiries along the lines of what i suggested....if you feel this is necessary.........otherwise i think you should have a stellar time

I say this in every 3some thread and will say it again and again. Have one sit on your face while the other sucks and wanks you off. Heaven!

I say this in every 3some thread and will say it again and again. Have one sit on your face while the other sucks and wanks you off. Heaven!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd also add that every straight man should experience once in their life, the rapturous ball draining bliss of being simultaneously stroked off by two girls over their faces as they french kiss

Just go with it, but keep a firm hand on the girls because if you don't they'll start chatting about the best ways to clean the oven rather than seeing to your needs.

I just hope that we'll get a field report in the end, or, at least, a post script on this thread.

My advice would be to take them both out for a drink and let them get to know each other first. The reason I'm saying this is because its a little different for women than it is for men. I'm genuinely Bi but cannot go with just any woman, there has to be a spark of something there and I've found that a lot of other women I've worked with in the past say the same thing.

I used to have duo partners that I would play with both in and out of work, and other duo partners whom were friends, but we didn't fancy each other sexually, so we would offer duo's, not play with each other and all the attention would be on the man. It would be awful for you all if either of the ladies didn't fancy each other when it comes down to it.

I just hope that we'll get a field report in the end, or, at least, a post script on this thread.

+1

I have a notion to do something similar and I'd love to know how the OP gets on.

All of my MFFs have been with girls who know each other and work together regularly. Apart from a small handful, all of them have felt that the 2 girls were going through a script, albeit usually a friendly and bantering one. The scenario the OP is setting up at least should have some spontaneity to it.

+1

I have a notion to do something similar and I'd love to know how the OP gets on.

All of my MFFs have been with girls who know each other and work together regularly. Apart from a small handful, all of them have felt that the 2 girls were going through a script, albeit usually a friendly and bantering one. The scenario the OP is setting up at least should have some spontaneity to it.

Thanks to all who've commented, some good advice here. I will certainly report back afterwards, though sadly an FR isn't possible (I don't know why but my FRs are blocked though I can post here at will)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd also add that every straight man should experience once in their life, the rapturous ball draining bliss of being simultaneously stroked off by two girls over their faces as they french kiss

See this is the problem with this forum, I try and live a good honest life and then read the above and think "you know what, your bloody right" and then the devil inside me starts to take over.. Got to give it a go, as you worded it so well I think I need to experience the "rapturous ball draining bliss of being simultaneously stroked off by two girls"

See this is the problem with this forum, I try and live a good honest life and then read the above and think "you know what, your bloody right" and then the devil inside me starts to take over.. Got to give it a go, as you worded it so well I think I need to experience the "rapturous ball draining bliss of being simultaneously stroked off by two girls"

I've heard it said that if you manage to inspire at least one person towards some positive endeavor, during your tenure on this planet, then your life could never be described as a complete waste......

Job done !!

:D

Edited by BillGoldberg