Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxbury

Kitty & Co. Birmingham

17 posts in this topic

Drove past Kitty & Co, via a DIY superstore opposite. Planning a visit, but entrance doesn't look discreet, also where to park? Has anyone been recently, what kind of WG's can I expect, services etc...might just make up my mind to take the punt and risk the entrance.

Drove past Kitty & Co, via a DIY superstore opposite. Planning a visit, but entrance doesn't look discreet, also where to park? Has anyone been recently, what kind of WG's can I expect, services etc...might just make up my mind to take the punt and risk the entrance.

Haven't been recently but parking in that diy car park or on nearby side streets. More discreet entry than used to be as front door now opened automatically I think and recep comes to unlock inner gate like Annabellas so you're off street quicker.

Usually mix of EE and some English. I think you pay £10 entry to let you see the girls which then comes off payment for session.

Having mentioned Annabellas (150 yards nearer cc), it is to me a better bet for the discreet entrance which is 5 yards down an entry (look for 1st flor Aspirations sign, its old name). there is no £10 payment before you see the girls who come one at a time, say hello and shake hand or peck cheek and go away so easy to tell recep who you want. Never really know who will be there, mostly EE at present I expect but occasion GB and occasionally black girl. Easier to say no to them all as well btw tho I never have. (£40 half hour last time there)

Edited by vivluvsme

Haven't been recently but parking in that diy car park or on nearby side streets. More discreet entry than used to be as front door now opened automatically I think and recep comes to unlock inner gate like Annabellas so you're off street quicker.

Usually mix of EE and some English. I think you pay £10 entry to let you see the girls which then comes off payment for session.

Having mentioned Annabellas (150 yards nearer cc), it is to me a better bet for the discreet entrance which is 5 yards down an entry (look for 1st flor Aspirations sign, its old name). there is no £10 payment before you see the girls who come one at a time, say hello and shake hand or peck cheek and go away so easy to tell recep who you want. Never really know who will be there, mostly EE at present I expect but occasion GB and occasionally black girl. Easier to say no to them all as well btw tho I never have. (£40 half hour last time there)

cant find any websites for these places...

No they don't have any as far as I know. I think they have had at times but were like At Your Service and of little use. At their prices you're not going to get a site with up-to-date staff pictures and rota.

For low cost punting, in the past I have found aspirations worth visiting but you know you don't get high price service but occasionally you do get a really good girl and more often a pleasant girl.

Thanks for the advice...interesting to see that all are in operation, they often look 'closed' when driving by.

They are houses rather than parlours in the sense that the front door is shut so I see what you mean.

I used to go to Kittys a lot years ago but then my friendly recep left and the girls I most liked left and it is simply a bit obvious, and was even before the front page local paper exposure a few years ago.

At Your Service and Annabellas are both down entrances/alleys so immediately much more discreet and a ring of the bell gets a quick response.

Some criticise AYS but I have always found it better than you would expect from being the cheapest of the three, in a reasonable building and a quiet atmosphere. Not chaotic like All Nations used to be (gone now I think).

But I would check out Annabellas first although I simply don't know what the current staff are like. If you ring them first (no FRs from past misdemeanours) you usually get X is Roumanian, Y is Spanish etc. rather than fullr detail but I would advise letting them introduce themselves so you see them in the flesh and stay or leave as you think fit.

Edited by vivluvsme

Been to Kittys a quite a few times (only handful this year) the entrance is fine, I usually park on the road right out in front, they open the door quickly and never had any bother coming out (if you park in front not enough time to even register if there is anyone about). Girls are usually EE and it really is a lottery, service can be basic or amazing but generally never bad value for money. Always my default for basic good value form money service.

Annabellas - I have had a mixed bag here, some very good appointments (two appointments stick out - One dominant afro caribbean lady playing with my ass and an older lady who was absolutely mind blowing) and some not so good, again generally as rule good value for money.

At Your Service - only been once, very good service exceedingly good value for money.

Tried Annabellas after your advice today.

Bum steer or am I your new favourite friend - or are you talking to someone else...?

Tried Annabellas after your advice today.

how did you get on?

Good and bad...discreet entrance a plus with rapid entry, found the 'cage' like door a bit intimidating, but there to protect girls I guess. Ordinary looking woman, sent out five girls, who introduced themselves with a polite shake of the hand, all wearing skimpy Ann Summers type gear. Mostly EU, apart from one, (Jessica) who was UK. Was told of a petite girl 'Sofia' who had nipped out to the shops! Anyway opted for the first one, 'Angeline', walked me up to 'Room 3'. Lay face down on bed/towel oil massage, topless...not much conversation...(EU) Turned me round...played with exposed breasts, slipped out of her knickers...gave some fingering, getting nice and wet, but seemed a bit resistant, rolled on condom and gave good oral...but was also 'twisting' and pinching my nipples. Came in the condom...so no sex, but would have liked to deliver oral on her. All a bit rushed, regret not choosing 'Jessica' who seemed much more game and 'next door' type, up for a bit of chat and some genuine enthusiasm. All for £40...so shouldn't complain, but will think carefully about my choice next time.

I would have said not many girls will do more than that for £40, and some less. The nipple twisting is one of those annoying things (to me) that some girls do for no good reason that I can see.

Some but not all girls would do more for extra money, so oral on her and kissing would probably come into that category - that's how they make their money.

Services v cost wasn't really discussed in the thread but fairly obviously services tend to be price driven.

PS Kitty has same sort of locked gate inside the front door. Given stories I've heard about one or two other places, it is simply wise and should just be ignored although last time I was there (several years ago) Kittys didn't open the gate for girl viewing like Annabellas do.

Good and bad...discreet entrance a plus with rapid entry, found the 'cage' like door a bit intimidating, but there to protect girls I guess. Ordinary looking woman, sent out five girls, who introduced themselves with a polite shake of the hand, all wearing skimpy Ann Summers type gear. Mostly EU, apart from one, (Jessica) who was UK. Was told of a petite girl 'Sofia' who had nipped out to the shops! Anyway opted for the first one, 'Angeline', walked me up to 'Room 3'. Lay face down on bed/towel oil massage, topless...not much conversation...(EU) Turned me round...played with exposed breasts, slipped out of her knickers...gave some fingering, getting nice and wet, but seemed a bit resistant, rolled on condom and gave good oral...but was also 'twisting' and pinching my nipples. Came in the condom...so no sex, but would have liked to deliver oral on her. All a bit rushed, regret not choosing 'Jessica' who seemed much more game and 'next door' type, up for a bit of chat and some genuine enthusiasm. All for £40...so shouldn't complain, but will think carefully about my choice next time.

Thanks for the info as I'm quite nostalgic for the old parlour scene and info is thin on the ground vs indie reports.

Just trying to establish whether you pay time rate or service menu rates and if it's the former whether they honour the full time.

I'm interested to know how much time they allow you for the massage and how much for the further services as the massage is important to me as well as the oral,etc.

Regards,

I am sure they will differ with the girl. Nominally I would have said the £40 was for 30 mins. Perhaps it is just me but I ignore the clock and let the girl go through her routine and am not too fussed if it ends up a bit short sometimes.

Your time division will also I am sure depend on the girl but that is not to say the one you choose won't meet your wishes. It might be worth chatting to the recep before having her introduce the girls to let her know what you want so she can tell the girl before she goes into your room?

I assumed 30m for £40.00...but I shot my bolt after some hefty 'covered' oral...she seemed a bit disappointed that I wasn't staying for sexual intercourse...but then she may have asked for an extra 'tip'. In retrospect I would steer clear of the EU girls, not least because of language barrier and communication. An English girl...introduced as 'Jessica' would have been the better punt, will try for her next time. At least I could have established exactly what I wanted...which was cunnilingus...I could eat pussy all night long!

No they don't have any as far as I know. I think they have had at times but were like At Your Service and of little use. At their prices you're not going to get a site with up-to-date staff pictures and rota.

True; but some of these places could do better for little/no money imho.

...you usually get X is Roumanian, Y is Spanish etc.

Do they give the actual nationalities in your opinion?; as what you are told sound down South is often questionable, (probably more so prior to the expansion of the EU).

I simply don't think this level of place wants to spend the time maintaining any site and all that entails and the staff no doubt change rapidly - and more quickly overall than when I first was involved with them.

I have no idea if they give the right nationalities as I couldn't tell a Roumanian accent from a Bulgarian one. I think many places displace their staff's origins to suit the perceived favouritism of the time - it used to be Yugoslavians described as Italian for example.

I do think you have to try them out and make your own decision about whether to return or not.

When I was a regular in Stirchley (have I even remembered the area name right!) I saw a lot of ordinary to quite pleasant girls and some stars I went on to see often and had brilliant times with.

This is low-cost punting so it really needs to be suck it (extra 10 or more) and see.