Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Covcraig

Eastern European Girls In Coventry And Leicester

8 posts in this topic

Ive seen them popping up all over the purple site, they're all stunning and seem good value for money. However I am put off by the lack of feedback and reports for them and also the various stories you hear on here about scams etc. Can anyone recommend any of these girls?

Thanks in Advance.

Tread carefully... most are PG scams.... may answer your calls or ask to exchange info by text only.... may even lead you

to turn up at certain flats, only for non-answer of their mobiles for the flat number.

Have sent you a PM.

CT

Saw a few in cov a while back. No scams. But the similarity of the profiles made me think they were controlled so I gave up on them and saw british girls instead.

Note many profiles have the same spelling errors. Notably spelling prices "princes"

what's a PG scam?

a profile purporing to be a wg, with a Private Gallery (PG). you pay for the gallery but there is no WG. the profile is to get your cash for the photos.

ta

who are your favorite Coventry ladies?

ta

who are your favorite Coventry ladies?

not punted in cov this year so a little put of date. But check out nicolette. She is just off the A45 where the kennilworth road crosses. limited times when she is available tho.

Id recomend busty demi when she is aroud, nice girl good vfm. Sweet maria is another who i had a very nice time with, both european girls and both reasonably priced.

There are a lot of dodgy looking girls in coventry but theres some good ones too.