Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mishman

More Fake Photos

6 posts in this topic

Thanks for this. This should be a regular and high profile on-going thread.

I'd love to see more documentation of this practice and a periodic summary of the worst offenders (monthly? quarterly, annually?) whichever agencies they are.

Some agencies aren't aware that they have fake pics, the girls email them in and never meet the agent.

I knew an agent who was absolutely horrified when I told her that she had fake photos on her site. The girl was overseas and was the only one she hadn't met because of that reason. She told me that she had normal holiday snaps of the same girl and facially, they were the spitting image of these professional photos. Why would someone so gorgeous need to steal photos if she is the models double anyway? Saves money. I said 'I can't believe you don't Tineye the photos! ' But she was so convinced they were genuine because of the likeness, she didn't think she needed to check. She Tineyes all newcomers now though! A very strong email was duly sent off to the culprit and she never answered of course. She wasn't on the site long enough to dupe anyone else either.

Francesca, is supposed to be a Brazilian / Italian model http://www.aprov.co....-francessca.htm

800 pounds an hour?!?! :eek:

I wonder how many guys have seen her. Do you think they book just based on those photos and never know or care that it wasnt her in the photos? (I assume it isnt her. At that price I would expect a famous model but doubtful it is her.)

Although Tineye was useful, I find it rarely gets results anymore. Google Reverse Image sometimes pops up results when tineye doesnt.

800 pounds an hour?!?! :eek:

I wonder how many guys have seen her. Do you think they book just based on those photos and never know or care that it wasnt her in the photos? (I assume it isnt her. At that price I would expect a famous model but doubtful it is her.)

Although Tineye was useful, I find it rarely gets results anymore. Google Reverse Image sometimes pops up results when tineye doesnt.

Tineye misses a lot and directories/agents etc aren't always aware that the images supplied are lifted from another source, or their own images can be copied.

Edited by Strawberry

Tineye misses a lot and directories/agents etc aren't always aware that the images supplied are lifted from another source, or their own images can be copied.

Actually I find that Tineye isn't often helpful but I tend to get much more out of a Google Image search. Best to use both, I think