Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
conrod2

Most disappointing punt of year

33 posts in this topic

I was so looking forward to meeting her. She was stunning, had a fantastic body. Her FR's were good. I had booked her for an evening, so there would be no rush.

Oh boy! it turned into such a disappointment. Her mind seemed to be elsewhere. She must have gone to the toilet a half-a-dozen times. She used her mobile several times. She was hyperactive.

i thought it was me and then suddenly, the penny dropped. She was a cokehead! It seemed like there were three of us there, me, her and Charlie.

I ended the night early but being a gentleman, I drove her to a friend's house

After over 40 punts, it was the first time I had met someone high on coke. I hope it doesn't happen in the next 40.

why post this if you're not going to tell us who it was

Deffo need to know...or at least point us to the field Report.

I was so looking forward to meeting her. She was stunning, had a fantastic body. Her FR's were good. I had booked her for an evening, so there would be no rush.

Oh boy! it turned into such a disappointment. Her mind seemed to be elsewhere. She must have gone to the toilet a half-a-dozen times. She used her mobile several times. She was hyperactive.

i thought it was me and then suddenly, the penny dropped. She was a cokehead! It seemed like there were three of us there, me, her and Charlie.

I ended the night early but being a gentleman, I drove her to a friend's house

After over 40 punts, it was the first time I had met someone high on coke. I hope it doesn't happen in the next 40.

You are a fairly experienced punter (40 punts) so you should know that you never make a long booking with a totally unknown quantity ------ always book a new girl for a one hour "trial" first.

FR's are only a guide, they are not totally reliable.

... I thought it was me and then suddenly, the penny dropped. She was a cokehead! ...

As far as I am aware, I’ve only visited one girl who was a cokehead. There was a marked change of personality between her being straight and being high. When straight she was slightly morose, when she was high she was a happy, smiley ball of enthusiasm. Nice tits too.

As far as I am aware, I’ve only visited one girl who was a cokehead. There was a marked change of personality between her being straight and being high. When straight she was slightly morose, when she was high she was a happy, smiley ball of enthusiasm. Nice tits too.

But T, she was probably the smiley ball of enthusiasm before she was a cokehead - once. But something happened that convinced her there was a better place to be. Now it's the only place to be and now she's used to it, it's probably no different to where she was before she went there.

Just say NO!

:mad: I got really angry the other day I had a girl in for an interview & she didnt offer OWO or kissing or anything & I said it would make her job easier if she did and she would build up regulars etc and she said nah girls who do that are cokehead and have no morals :mad:

:mad: I got really angry the other day I had a girl in for an interview & she didnt offer OWO or kissing or anything & I said it would make her job easier if she did and she would build up regulars etc and she said nah girls who do that are cokehead and have no morals :mad:

She sounds like a dick Crystal but I don't think it is wise to dictate what services girls should offer. Some people get along fine without offering OWO myself being one of them and I have been working quite a few years. If anyone told me what I should be doing I'd not be to happy either. We all have bounderies, just cos something is good for one person, it is not always good for another.

She sounds like a dick Crystal but I don't think it is wise to dictate what services girls should offer. Some people get along fine without offering OWO myself being one of them and I have been working quite a few years. If anyone told me what I should be doing I'd not be to happy either. We all have bounderies, just cos something is good for one person, it is not always good for another.

I dont agree, if Crystal views them as a minimum requirement for girls to offer then its her establishment, the girls can choose to work there or not, barring guys who are unclean of course.

I agree regarding OWO -------- however any girl who does not offer kissing should probably be working in another business.

Crystal has the right to establish certain "standards" or punters will simply go elsewhere. :mad:

I dont agree, if Crystal views them as a minimum requirement for girls to offer then its her establishment, the girls can choose to work there or not, barring guys who are unclean of course.

Precisely -------- if the girl wants to set her own rules then work as an Indie ------ seemples. :mad::)

So she basically went for a job interview and said to her employer and her collegues that your all coke heads? Nice....I take it she didnt get the job. :D

I have had some good punts with girls who just allowed vanilla service. No kissing or OWO. Her choice and it doesnt mean she wont be a bad WG. Its only a problem if she advertised she does and but then obviously wont do it.

I agree regarding OWO -------- however any girl who does not offer kissing should probably be working in another business.

Crystal has the right to establish certain "standards" or punters will simply go elsewhere. :mad:

That's fair enough, but nowhere I have ever worked in any part of the country has told me what I should be offering. I think a lot of girls would feel same way as me. I know of some places where OWO was a sackable offence. The owner(s) of the 2 places were adamant about that.

I have had some good punts with girls who just allowed vanilla service. No kissing or OWO.

Maybe you are very easily pleased, I would never see a girl again if kissing was not on offer. :mad:;):mad:

Maybe you are very easily pleased, I would never see a girl again if kissing was not on offer. :mad:;):mad:

Its cos Im always high on coke :D

That's fair enough, but nowhere I have ever worked in any part of the country has told me what I should be offering. I think a lot of girls would feel same way as me. I know of some places where OWO was a sackable offence. The owner(s) of the 2 places were adamant about that.

So do I, the famous Giggles of Ilford did not allow OWO ------- but I am talking about kissing which should be offered by any girl who wants to build up a regular clientele. :mad:

So do I, the famous Giggles of Ilford did not allow OWO ------- but I am talking about kissing which should be offered by any girl who wants to build up a regular clientele. :mad:

I've never had a prob with kissing unless the client is totally rancid. I feel differently about uncovered cocks though, which is my choice. I know ST had really strong opinions on that subject yes and I agree with her. xx :mad:

Its cos Im always high on coke :mad:

WGs can choose which services to offer.

Agencies can choose whom to employ.

Punters can choose whom to visit.

I didn't revisit the cokehead. Neither did I revisit the smackhead or the alcoholic.

Visiting a girl who doesn't do OWO or kissing can feel like eating a trifle without the cherry on top - but the jelly, custard and cream are the main ingredients.

One girl who offers OWO on the other site was initially confused when I said that I insisted on protection. She then explained to me that the GUM clinic had advised her not to offer OWO so she no longer provides it.

Indian Palace does not allow the girls to provide OWO from memory...nice if a parlour owner takes an interest in the girls' well-being.

Jack

Deffo need to know...or at least point us to the field Report.

Agreed,let us know so we can choose to avoid her.

But Crystal, do you offer anything these days. I'm a bit confused.:D

Jack

oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that really....i hope you enjoy the next one more

I didnt dictate what they do it's up to the girls what they do the fact was she was a larger lady & was asking advice on how she could get alot of work as she didnt at the other place she worked so I explained OWO n kissing would be a start as I have noticed girls that offer it tend to get more repeat custom, Especially Kissing, OWO is not an essential & many girls offer it covered but quite nice to offer at discretion as then its down to the girl in the room. It is hard when a girl doesnt offer OWO Kissing RO A-levels or anything. Maybe I was harsh but she really got my back up when she insisted that only coke heads would so things so personal.

WGs can choose which services to offer.

Agencies can choose whom to employ.

Punters can choose whom to visit.

I didn't revisit the cokehead. Neither did I revisit the smackhead or the alcoholic.

Visiting a girl who doesn't do OWO or kissing can feel like eating a trifle without the cherry on top - but the jelly, custard and cream are the main ingredients.

Perhaps she lost her cherry a long time ago, a mere trifling detail but one that is difficult to digest for some.

I do find kissing a most enjoyable part of a punt. OWO, is also nice but not compulsory. There are many girls who offer a very sensual service even though it is not full on.

I totally agree that it should be up to the girl as to what services she offers. In fact, if I was running an agency I'd be more inclined to steer clear of telling the girls what services they should and shouldn't be offering.

Perhaps she lost her cherry a long time ago, a mere trifling detail but one that is difficult to digest for some.

In fact, if I was running an agency I'd be more inclined to steer clear of telling the girls what services they should and shouldn't be offering.

I have encountered hundreds and thousands of working girls but, alas, the sweet taste of a cherry has thus far proved elusive. I hold out no hopes.

I suspect the simple laws of supply and demand would determine the success of a girl who imposes strict boundaries. All else being equal, I would have thought that the larger the menu, the more diners would feast. Agency owners would have empirical data to support or refute this.