monkmarvey

Izabella Of Hod And Lmp

15 posts in this topic

I know there is a thread on here about Brazilian Jade who works at HoD and LMP - and I think she is lovely.

However, I strongly believe the real star of LMP (and HoD) when it comes down to that wonderful combination of looks and enthusiasm has to be Izabella.

I have now had the please of being at 3 parties attended by her and also a 1:1 at HoD. The woman, in my opinion, is a superstar.

She clearly loves what she does and I find that to be infectious. When I am with her I can't help but enjoy myself - she just has this way, completely natural and completely at ease in her own skin.

Today I learned that her record at LMP is 18 (yes, eighteen) orgasms in one day. She said that when she finished she looked like she had been in a swimming pool and when she left that day her legs were like jelly! At today's party I only witnessed 2 (very loud and incredibly sexy) orgasms of hers.

Izabella is a treasure at the moment and while she can not go on for ever (shame), I for one am going to enjoy her company and skills as much as possible!

She had several in MKE yesterday apparently...and said she was going home for some solo action...the girl is insatiable

Oh dear I need to leave this forum, I haven't even been to see Jade after all that praise or an LMP and you throw this thing in my face! I won't have any time, nor money, nor anything in my scrotum if I manage to do everything that's piled up oj my list!

Thanks for the heads up though! :)

I understand she has had medical advice to cut them down - no more than 3 at any one time..

She could just be the perfect woman (well for me anyway)..

Izabel is a superstar. Amongst my top three favourites of all time.

I am a big fan too. Physically very attractive but also beauty within is well. A rare combination in my view......................

Izabel what a total babe, a great girl in all aspects treat her well please :)

An absolute star...no-one quite like her...alluring, outgoing and very frisky...I love her extrovert style!

Just make sure you've had your 3 shredded wheat! ;)

Izabel is great, also liked Lauren ( Irish girl), who seems to have left, anyone know if she works elsewhere?

I know there is a thread on here about Brazilian Jade who works at HoD and LMP - and I think she is lovely.

However, I strongly believe the real star of LMP (and HoD) when it comes down to that wonderful combination of looks and enthusiasm has to be Izabella.

I have now had the please of being at 3 parties attended by her and also a 1:1 at HoD. The woman, in my opinion, is a superstar.

She clearly loves what she does and I find that to be infectious. When I am with her I can't help but enjoy myself - she just has this way, completely natural and completely at ease in her own skin.

Today I learned that her record at LMP is 18 (yes, eighteen) orgasms in one day. She said that when she finished she looked like she had been in a swimming pool and when she left that day her legs were like jelly! At today's party I only witnessed 2 (very loud and incredibly sexy) orgasms of hers.

Izabella is a treasure at the moment and while she can not go on for ever (shame), I for one am going to enjoy her company and skills as much as possible!

I've witnessed 3 of her orgasms one up close as it was my tongue that got her there and that party she had 5 and one was so loud Em had to advise all of us that it was her 5th and not some girl in trouble!!

When I party she always seems to be there she's a girl I love to party with beautiful enthusiastic and a real star.

I must have a 1-2-1 with her.

I remember having a lovely 3 some moment with Izabella and Victoria while at LMP. Would definitely see her 121, if you're thinking about it go for it.

Edited by Thepacifist

There is nothing better in the world than to tongue fuck Izabel while she massages her clit to an earth shattering orgasm and then licks her juices off your face!

So Izabel, as far as I can see on HOD, only works Tuesdays, is she somewhere else with another Agency on other days of the week?

Izabel is truly amazing fun, I've seen her 1-2-1 in MK, in a duo with Anna in MK and at several LMP parties she is just a girl who loves to have fun.