Bigme85

Ebony Girls In The Glasgow Area

12 posts in this topic

Hi I'm looking for a good ebony girl as I've never been with one. Anyone know a good punt? could really do with the advice

Yes there are loads of us out here, but we do expect you to do some research for your self. I have not wasted my time doing a search of the Field Reports from the Glasgow are to find ebony ladies but I bet there are plenty there. Take a look for yourself!

Just checked.There are 289 FR's fro Glasgow. Take a look.

Might want to try NicoleXrated from purple, she isn't based in Glasgow but tours regularly, usually towards the end of the month for a few days. quite tall, very busty, great ass and friendly.

T

Porker paul thanks for your comment!! however don't jump to conclusions I have done my own research and was looking for a personal opinion and recommendation, as I have made for others, what is the point of this site if you can't ask a simple question? I'm not asking anyone to go search all the fr's for me!

And thank you Phoenix85 I will give her a look

Reminds me of Jade from St Enoch days. Anyone seen her since?

Not sure if I can name names yet..... there's a real beaty with SG, tiny at the waist, huge at the chest, pretty and very sexy. Seen her a few times.

cheers davetherave99999, now you have hit the 20 post mark perhaps you could share some further intel? How are SG? I've not heard great things about them

Aye, I'm in the gang now!

It's Sam of SG. Not seen her in a while or used SG in a while, but she is awesome, best ebony girl i've seen in Glasgow.

cheers davetherave99999, now you have hit the 20 post mark perhaps you could share some further intel? How are SG? I've not heard great things about them

Sam of SG is a gorgeous girl, definitely well worth seeing.

Does she still use the same name? Cant find her