SirMarjAlot

Hong Kong, Macua And Shenzhen

102 posts in this topic

Hi

Im planning a trip to Hong kong in November 2012 for 8 nights

Couple of nights in Hong Kong then

1 or 2 nights in Macua

then 1 or 2 nights in Shenzhen

Im really looking for advice on the best hotels to stay as I need to get these booked

Mainly just close to the action and girl friendly

Im only just starting to research and on the ISG forum its like looking for a needle in a haystack!

I just looking to cram in a couple of nights fun in each place, it will all be new to me

So just want to get my bearings and hit the typical places - like if it was bangkok you would recommend soi cowboy nana plaza, even the nana hotel :-)

For shenzhen its more important as going to get a visa before i travel rather than relying on the 5 day shenzhen visa only at the border crossing

lots of reports of people being turned away for no good reason. The visa requires proof of hotel booking

Also for Shenzhen initial research is suggesting the Sunshine hotel 5* ????

Will keep this thread alive with my travel reports, pics etc when I touch down

Thanks in advance

Hi

Im planning a trip to Hong kong in November 2012 for 8 nights

Couple of nights in Hong Kong then

1 or 2 nights in Macua

then 1 or 2 nights in Shenzhen

Im really looking for advice on the best hotels to stay as I need to get these booked

Mainly just close to the action and girl friendly

Im only just starting to research and on the ISG forum its like looking for a needle in a haystack!

I just looking to cram in a couple of nights fun in each place, it will all be new to me

So just want to get my bearings and hit the typical places - like if it was bangkok you would recommend soi cowboy nana plaza, even the nana hotel :-)

For shenzhen its more important as going to get a visa before i travel rather than relying on the 5 day shenzhen visa only at the border crossing

lots of reports of people being turned away for no good reason. The visa requires proof of hotel booking

Also for Shenzhen initial research is suggesting the Sunshine hotel 5* ????

Will keep this thread alive with my travel reports, pics etc when I touch down

Thanks in advance

I would say one of the best locations In HK ,is The Wharney Hotel bang in the middle of the action in Wanchai where a lot of the clubs and bars are located . English is more widely spoken as its an ex-pats area.

http://www.wharney.com/

We didn't stay at this hotel ,but at the Holiday inn.

But after scouting the area i found this one is best for location and it looked very nice in the Lobby .and the bar and restaurant .

Very close to all the pick up clubs and bars for FL s like Neptune and others.

Neptune was a great club with a lot of semi pro young pinai girls moonlighting there .

Jimmy Red Cab , posted here few years back that he picked up a nice vietnamese girl there .

I met 2 young Pinai girls there who wanted 1500 for both of them ...

You also have Wanchai serviced apartments in the area .

Hong kong is compact and the metro system ,buses ,taxis plenty and reasonable .

Got the metro and did a walk up on Orchard st on the other side in Kowloon . A lot of walk ups there .

But i prefer to stay in or near Wanchai .

Maccau is worth doing for the saunas . Went there on a day trip ,but didn't sample the goodies .

Shenzen can be done on a day trip as well ,but it does need a stay .

I am sure you will get better advice from the HK experts here ..

Good Luck .

I would say one of the best locations In HK ,is The Wharney Hotel bang in the middle of the action in Wanchai where a lot of the clubs and bars are located . English is more widely spoken as its an ex-pats area.

But after scouting the area i found this one is best for location and it looked very nice in the Lobby .and the bar and restaurant .

Neptune was a great club with a lot of semi pro young pinai girls moonlighting there .

Jimmy Red Cab , posted here few years back that he picked up a nice vietnamese girl there .

Got the metro and did a walk up on Orchard st on the other side in Kowloon . A lot of walk ups there .

Maccau is worth doing for the saunas . Went there on a day trip ,but didn't sample the goodies .

Good Luck .

Sir ,i let www.tripadvisor.com do the talking about The Wharney Hotel . 339 reviews .

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g294217-d302256-Reviews-The_Wharney_Guang_Dong_Hotel_Hong_Kong-Hong_Kong.html....

Sir ,i let www.tripadvisor.com do the talking about The Wharney Hotel . 339 reviews .

http://www.tripadvis...g_Kong.html....

Hotels on Kowloon side are cheaper than the ones in Wanchai .

Here is a link to help you understand the Pros and Cons of Wanchai and kowloon ..

Where is best to stay ??

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k4021227-Kowloon_or_Wanchai-Hong_Kong.html.

Kowloon is great for day time and Wanchai for night . Kowloon is more Chinese .

The cheap walk ups are located there in Kowloon . From about 250 HK

Good Luck .

Yes Wharney looks like the place to stay in Hong Kong, £100 a night though, as does not include breakfast!

Neally booked this one last night, cant see anything else considering the location. not sure if gonna stay 2 or 3 nights yet though before venturing to either Macua or Shenzen

Might just do 2 nights in Macua then back to Hong Kong and leave Shenzhen for another time, dont know? help me decide....

Yes Wharney looks like the place to stay in Hong Kong, £100 a night though, as does not include breakfast!

Neally booked this one last night, cant see anything else considering the location. not sure if gonna stay 2 or 3 nights yet though before venturing to either Macua or Shenzen

Might just do 2 nights in Macua then back to Hong Kong and leave Shenzhen for another time, dont know? help me decide....

Having visited Shenzhen, I can say that the best part of my trip was the boat ride there from Hong Kong. The city is modern, having grown from a small fishing village to a city with well over 10 million people over the past 20 years, but completely lacking in any character.

Less English is spoken than in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai, and tourism is geared to the millions of Chinese who visit the theme parks and beaches every year. It can therefore take some time to get familiar with the place, although given the number of businessmen who now visit the expanding technology companies in the area, there is bound to be someone there who can help you with what you need, albeit at a price higher than you might expect. I would suggest that, given your short stay, to split it between HK and Macau where you are sure to find plenty to keep you occupied.

Having visited Shenzhen, I can say that the best part of my trip was the boat ride there from Hong Kong. The city is modern, having grown from a small fishing village to a city with well over 10 million people over the past 20 years, but completely lacking in any character.

Less English is spoken than in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai, and tourism is geared to the millions of Chinese who visit the theme parks and beaches every year. It can therefore take some time to get familiar with the place, although given the number of businessmen who now visit the expanding technology companies in the area, there is bound to be someone there who can help you with what you need, albeit at a price higher than you might expect. I would suggest that, given your short stay, to split it between HK and Macau where you are sure to find plenty to keep you occupied.

Yes 3 places in such a short time might be a bit excessive, just want some quality chilling time as well - (eating, drinking, sleeping, fucking, sightseeing) at least the Wharney has a rooftop pool

Sir . Be warned hotels are expensive in Hong Kong . We booked (Family ) at the express Holiday inn first .

Then we were told that they were fully booked when we wanted to extend .

All hotels were booked ,conventioms ,exhibitions ,etc ,and HK has a lot of them .

Never leaving home without a Copy of Lonely Planet , i found a cheapish gem a Family room with a shower at the following .

Alisan Guest House . Gloucester Road .causeway bay ..

See their reviews on Tripadvisor ,Lonely Planet ,and others . Very positive ..

ITs very walkable to Wanchai from there . Or it was only 16 HK$ taxi ride .

Metro ,buses close by .

As i said Hong Kong island is very walkable and compact ..

Saved us a Fortune on Hotel costs ,because then we decided to do China ,crossing to Shenzen and flying from there to Bejing and others ...

We left some unwanted luggage at Alisan at no extra cost . Very nice family run hotel .

The best way to get to Schenzen from Hong Kong is not the way we did it by Ferry ,but on the link below .

http://gohongkong.about.com/od/traveltochina/a/mtrtosubway.htm

From Kowloon side .

Can't you extend your holiday by another few days ????.

Then you can really enjoy Schenzen .

Or you can get very good packages from HK to Sanya Bay on Hainan Island (China ) , Really nice and Luxurious at very reasonable prices from HK .. It was touted as the new Hawai

If you can't ,then i would really stick to just HK and Maccau this time ..

Any further questions just shoot .

Alisan guest house on Tripadvisor .

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g294217-d623505-Reviews-Alisan_Guest_House-Hong_Kong.html.

You can book say one or 2 nights there ,and once you are in HK have a look around for other options .

But when you do, tell them that you already have a place ,but looking for better bargains . Otherwise you will get an inflated walk in price ....

BTW ,there are many short time hotels(Reasonable ) in Wanchai very close to the pick up clubs of Wanchai , if you decide to take a girl there ..

Close to Neptune club and others . The girls and punters will direct you there . .

Sir . Be warned hotels are expensive in Hong Kong . We booked (Family ) at the express Holiday inn first .

Then we were told that they were fully booked when we wanted to extend .

All hotels were booked ,conventioms ,exhibitions ,etc ,and HK has a lot of them .

Never leaving home without a Copy of Lonely Planet , i found a cheapish gem a Family room with a shower at the following .

Alisan Guest House . Gloucester Road .causeway bay ..

See their reviews on Tripadvisor ,Lonely Planet ,and others . Very positive ..

ITs very walkable to Wanchai from there . Or it was only 16 HK$ taxi ride .

Metro ,buses close by .

As i said Hong Kong island is very walkable and compact ..

Saved us a Fortune on Hotel costs ,because then we decided to do China ,crossing to Shenzen and flying from there to Bejing and others ...

We left some unwanted luggage at Alisan at no extra cost . Very nice family run hotel .

The best way to get to Schenzen from Hong Kong is not the way we did it by Ferry ,but on the link below .

http://gohongkong.ab...mtrtosubway.htm

From Kowloon side .

Can't you extend your holiday by another few days ????.

Then you can really enjoy Schenzen .

Or you can get very good packages from HK to Sanya Bay on Hainan Island (China ) , Really nice and Luxurious at very reasonable prices from HK .. It was touted as the new Hawai

If you can't ,then i would really stick to just HK and Maccau this time ..

Any further questions just shoot .

Cant get any extra days, work!

I wish i could extend to 10 days then could have done all 3.

Its just i am out all that way, its more in case I choose not to return

But my gut feeling is im going to enjoy hong kong and macua, although more expensive hoping to find a few stunners from asia even africa

Im going to read up over the next week then book up, may just consider it a recon mission and do all 3

Sundays in Wan Chai look like good fun according to this stickman write up

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersSubmissions2012/reader7450.htm

I arrive on a saturday afternoon, leaving the following saturday afternoon, so just 1 week of fun

You should certainly go to Macau. The crossing takes about an hour and when you get there the opportunities for our hobby are legion. From personal experience (albeit several years ago now) I would particularly recommend 'Darlings' which is part of the Jai Alai Hotel complex and directly across the street by footbridge from the ferry terminal. The choice of girls here is phenomenal and, again speaking from my own experience, extremely satisfying! Even better, is the associated men's club where for an all-in price you can get a dressing gown, a swim, an extensive buffet, a time to relax and read the newspapers while waiting for a girl to become available, and then the most amazing massage and full sex - all for the same all-in price.

Another option, is the Lisboa Hotel a short walk along the main road from the ferry terminal which has many, many girls, both in the coffee shop and walking around the circular corridor, all extremely beautiful and ready and willing for a price to take you to their room for just about any sexual service you can imagine.

And, if none of that suits you, the old city centre is stiff with cheap brothels.

And it's all perfectly legal!

Good Luck,

derekfromdevon.

You should certainly go to Macau. The crossing takes about an hour and when you get there the opportunities for our hobby are legion. From personal experience (albeit several years ago now) I would particularly recommend 'Darlings' which is part of the Jai Alai Hotel complex and directly across the street by footbridge from the ferry terminal. The choice of girls here is phenomenal and, again speaking from my own experience, extremely satisfying! Even better, is the associated men's club where for an all-in price you can get a dressing gown, a swim, an extensive buffet, a time to relax and read the newspapers while waiting for a girl to become available, and then the most amazing massage and full sex - all for the same all-in price.

Another option, is the Lisboa Hotel a short walk along the main road from the ferry terminal which has many, many girls, both in the coffee shop and walking around the circular corridor, all extremely beautiful and ready and willing for a price to take you to their room for just about any sexual service you can imagine.

And, if none of that suits you, the old city centre is stiff with cheap brothels.

And it's all perfectly legal!

Good Luck,

derekfromdevon.

Sounds great! :-)

What about a decent hotel to stay there, ground zero so to speak?

Not researched Macua yet...

Sounds great! :-)

What about a decent hotel to stay there, ground zero so to speak?

Not researched Macua yet...

derekfromdevon ,did mention Lisboa Hotel and it is a good location, as ground zero as it gets .

BTW . You can get packages to the saunas and hotels in macau from HK . It work out cheaper .

It includes the ferry crossing .

Cant get any extra days, work!

I wish i could extend to 10 days then could have done all 3.

Its just i am out all that way, its more in case I choose not to return

But my gut feeling is im going to enjoy hong kong and macua, although more expensive hoping to find a few stunners from asia even africa

Im going to read up over the next week then book up, may just consider it a recon mission and do all 3

Sundays in Wan Chai look like good fun according to this stickman write up

http://www.stickmanb.../reader7450.htm

I arrive on a saturday afternoon, leaving the following saturday afternoon, so just 1 week of fun

Sundays ,from Midday you will see a lot of the maids of HK (Pinai ,Indonesian ) on their day off . ,out to play .

You will also see some Colombian girls around the clubs in Wanchai .

In Neptune and other Clubs in Wanchai there were few Latinas and African girls as well . .

If you have the stamina and can survive on few hours sleep ,i would do Schenzen to get it out of your system ..

Schenzen is not worth doing it on its own . . Why not a day trip to it by train ??

. .

derekfromdevon ,did mention Lisboa Hotel and it is a good location, as ground zero as it gets .

BTW . You can get packages to the saunas and hotels in macau from HK . It work out cheaper .

It includes the ferry crossing .

Ok, was not sure if he meant it was a hotel/brothel short time

I will base my studies around the Lisboa

Well would just like to spend at least 1 night out there as well in Shenzhen, you know

If I dont get a visa in advance then may take my chances on a day trip. but must have a good lay too

Iv check late november on this site for HK festivals etc and looks pretty quiet

http://www.discoverhongkong.com/uk/see-do/events-festivals/index.jsp

Ok, was not sure if he meant it was a hotel/brothel short time

I will base my studies around the Lisboa

Well would just like to spend at least 1 night out there as well in Shenzhen, you know

If I dont get a visa in advance then may take my chances on a day trip. but must have a good lay too

Iv check late november on this site for HK festivals etc and looks pretty quiet

http://www.discoverh...ivals/index.jsp

A lot of times i enjoy the planning for holidays more than the holidays themselves .

Hotel Lisboa summed up for you here on Tripadvisor review . A very recent review as well .

“Nice service,but too many prostitutes”

x.gif Reviewed 4 August 2012

person found this review helpful

We stayed at this hotel at the end of July 2012. Pros:Excellent location,great restaurants,clean rooms. We loved the bathroom and the "grandeur"of the hotel.It was close to all the main attractions and casinos.The hotel staff and service was absolutely wonderful.It's really one of the "Grande Dames" in Macau.We stayed in a newly renovated room in the East wing.They are still...

".

Grond Zero or what ??

A lot of times i enjoy the planning for holidays more than the holidays themselves .

Hotel Lisboa summed up for you here on Tripadvisor review . A very recent review as well .

a> Reviewed 4 August 2012

We stayed at this hotel at the end of July 2012. Pros:Excellent location,great restaurants,clean rooms. We loved the bathroom and the "grandeur"of the hotel.It was close to all the main attractions and casinos.The hotel staff and service was absolutely wonderful.It's really one of the "Grande Dames" in Macau.We stayed in a newly renovated room in the East wing.They are still...

".

Grond Zero or what ??

You can try China travel service in HK ,check their site for good rates or packages for this hotel .

Avoid the U K sites they are more expensive .

a> Reviewed 4 August 2012

".

Grond Zero or what ??

Nice service but too many prostitutes

Is definately my knd of place! :-)

Looks like the one for me

Glad you like planning a trip, you can help me

3 months and counting,

I live for these trips, the last few years just been hitting on different places

Nice service but too many prostitutes

Is definately my knd of place! :-)

Looks like the one for me

Glad you like planning a trip, you can help me

3 months and counting,

I live for these trips, the last few years just been hitting on different places

I have been hitting diferent places most of my life . .

At present LONDON is tops for me .

Any Questions re above HK ,etc ? Please ask .

In between replies here we can all benefit from few tips here and there .

THis beginner's guide to HK speaks a thousand words ..

"

THis beginner's guide to HK speaks a thousand words ..

"

oops not here though, Didn't show . .. Try it on wsg HK