Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PunterH2O

Fr 110500

4 posts in this topic

Now this should be an interesting one to discuss as I too have read many of indianlover's frs in the past..

Now this should be an interesting one to discuss as I too have read many of indianlover's frs in the past..

Always abit of a risk when doing a FR. Others experiences may vary.

Dont think Ive seen a girl that indianlover sees thou so cant judge on his tastes......

I just find the girl I want to see, see if shes got any feedback and then check who those authors and whether they are "close" to my similar experiences if they saw girls Ive seen...

TBH, there are FR authors who appear to have a completely different experience to me with the same girl. Sometimes it was great, sometimes bad.

But I wouldnt blame the author but I would take it into considerantion when researching...

On the topic of this FRs....

Surely this FR should be a recommend NO? After his rant he still recommended her?!?!?

And on the flip side... shouldnt this FR be a recommend YES?

http://www.punternet...p?recnum=110507

Edited by Overworked

No idea why the author gave a yes to return and a yes to recommend, the FR clearly reads like a complete negative. Indianlover has been doing FRs for over 7 years so i have no reason to doubt his word, if this punter does proof is required and to be sent to Galahad.

I don't understand at all why Jerboo, the author of Field Report 110500 is having a pop at 'indianlover'.

I have read the last 3 reports posted by 'indianlover' for the particular agency in question and his overall verdicts were 'bad attitude', 'recommended' and 'mildly recommended'. That hardly constitutes touting. Has Jerboo never heard of the expression 'to damn with faint praise' ?