snogman1

Lactating And Kissing

50 posts in this topic

Have any of you seen pregnant girls and sucked their breasts and drank breast milk ,and then snogged them with a mouthful?

First time i tasted breast milk (as an adult) i nearly threw up, i expected to taste nice and cold semi-skimmed, was totally unprepared for how bitter it was.

Bitter? Breast milk is usually sweeter than cows milk...

If it was bitter, baby humans wouldn't drink it...

Edited by CatBBW

How could anyone ever imagine that breast milk would be cold...logical assumption would be that it would be body temperature, not many girls have fridge tits x

How could anyone ever imagine that breast milk would be cold...logical assumption would be that it would be body temperature, not many girls have fridge tits x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bitter? Breast milk is usually sweeter than cows milk...

If it was bitter, baby humans wouldn't drink it...

Isnt what you eat supposed to affect it? Or is that just cum?

Yes, alright, i opened myself up to ridicule there, but i just had it in my head id get ice cold semi-skimmed milk so was a bit shocked!! Obviously a stupid assumption for reasons you suggest, but sometimes one doesnt think!! It was definitely aa very different taste, i thought bitter. Mind you, the girls i saw were still smoking through pregnancy, could that have had anything to do with it? i have no clue, im not a doctor

And there i was hoping that this thread would contain a recommendation, and a link, to a beautiful, young, slim yet naturally very big breasted nubile temptress, who loves DFK and whose boobs are copiously full to near bursting point with milk, and eject long arcing streams of sweet nectar from their permanently erect nipples at the slightest stimulation.....

imagine my disappointment ! :angry:

Edited by BillGoldberg

Have any of you seen pregnant girls and sucked their breasts and drank breast milk ,and then snogged them with a mouthful?

First time i tasted breast milk (as an adult) i nearly threw up, i expected to taste nice and cold semi-skimmed, was totally unprepared for how bitter it was.

I have although the WG didnt bother mentioning she was pregnant in her advertising. I have also punted with a few WGs who were lactating and it was squirting everywhere making a right mess. Not my bag though.

Is it just me or does the whole lactating/sex thing make anyone else shudder?

I dont want to have sex with a WG i know is pregnant as i find it morally wrong, if its obvious its a no way nowadays. :)

Not at all

Although they're a lot more common a fetish I find the idea, let alone the practice, of anal sex and rimming way way way more unpleasant and distasteful

And there i was hoping that this thread would contain a recommendation, and a link, to a beautiful, young, slim yet naturally very big breasted nubile temptress, who loves DFK and whose boobs are copiously full to near bursting point with milk, and eject long arcing streams of sweet nectar from their permanently erect nipples at the slightest stimulation.....

Bill, if you're ever out of work, there's gotta be a job for you at the Milk Marketing Board.

imagine my disappointment ! :angry:

Well obviously that os only possible if ive seen them recently before they have dropped the sprog, but one of the ladies was in fact al you asked for. Sorry!

I dont want to have sex with a WG i know is pregnant as i find it morally wrong, if its obvious its a no way nowadays. :)

Why do you find it morally wrong? i am interested in your reply

Bill, if you're ever out of work, there's gotta be a job for you at the Milk Marketing Board.

reverend !!

where've you been all this time ?

I've missed you

were you 'tending to your flock' ?

<_<

I have although the WG didnt bother mentioning she was pregnant in her advertising. I have also punted with a few WGs who were lactating and it was squirting everywhere making a right mess. Not my bag of tea though.

:P

Yes, alright, i opened myself up to ridicule there, but i just had it in my head id get ice cold semi-skimmed milk so was a bit shocked!! Obviously a stupid assumption for reasons you suggest, but sometimes one doesnt think!! It was definitely aa very different taste, i thought bitter. Mind you, the girls i saw were still smoking through pregnancy, could that have had anything to do with it? i have no clue, im not a doctor

Front breast milk is the babys food, its thicker, creamier and sweeter, the milk that follows this is thinner with less fat and is meant to quench the babys thirst. I imagine they taste a little different. The milk you drink from a bottle does not taste the same as when it came out of the cow, its been pastureised and I have heard tastes quite different to fresh milk from people who have drank it...straight from the cow...so to speak.xx

bit judgemental considering the entire playing field is morally wrong in most peoples eyes. I wouldnt personally have worked when pregnant but you cant say its wrong for someone else too when people are offering everything from swallow to stick a fist up my ass nowadays...sticky area

bit judgemental considering the entire playing field is morally wrong in most peoples eyes. I wouldnt personally have worked when pregnant but you cant say its wrong for someone else too when people are offering everything from swallow to stick a fist up my ass nowadays...sticky area

Is it, well thats your opinion isnt it, and i am not you. READ my post, i said i find it morally wrong, what others do is a matter for them. Its called posting my own views up, i couldnt care less that you find it a bit judgemental. Thats my view, end of, it certainly wont be changed by you or anyone else because they post its a bit judgemental. As to what i can and cant say i can say what i wish and will as suits me, its none of your business what i post in fact.

I've had milk straight from the cow - used to visit a farm a lot when I was little - tastes nowt like Cravendale! But I liked it.

Smith did only say he was talking about why he personally wouldn't see a pregnant WG. I for one know I would not want to work if I was pregnant - id want my body to only be for the father of my child - but I understand there's a market for it as there is for everything these days!

Definite "Shudder" from me!

But each to their own!!

Honestly Smiths, for someone who posts at such length his considerable views to such an extensive degree on do many threads it's a bit silly to say that as the same goes for me lol. I had an opinion on your opinion which I posted because I like you are entitled to my views and to post them if I wish, wether you like what I said is neither here not there. If I want to say something I shall...as you have repeated many a time yourself. No point in getting so defensive. If you are going to express an opinion you should by now be prepared for others to disagree or agree ...chill out why dont you ;-)

Annabelle I already said I wouldn't do it myself personally either. I am perfectly capable of reading and comprehending Smiths post without explanation from anyone else. I get rather sick of hearing all the moralising...just saying x

Honestly Smiths, for someone who posts at such length his considerable views to such an extensive degree on do many threads it's a bit silly to say that as the same goes for me lol. I had an opinion on your opinion which I posted because I like you are entitled to my views and to post them if I wish, wether you like what I said is neither here not there. If I want to say something I shall...as you have repeated many a time yourself. No point in getting so defensive. If you are going to express an opinion you should by now be prepared for others to disagree or agree ...chill out why dont you ;-)

Do you recommend chilling to body temperature or fridge temperature :P

I've had milk straight from the cow - used to visit a farm a lot when I was little - tastes nowt like Cravendale! But I liked it.

Smith did only say he was talking about why he personally wouldn't see a pregnant WG. I for one know I would not want to work if I was pregnant - id want my body to only be for the father of my child - but I understand there's a market for it as there is for everything these days!

Indeed. Some think they can tell others what to post as in "but you cant say its wrong", who says i cant, in reality i can say what i like and will.