24grange

Recomendaion For A Soho Walkup Quickie?

5 posts in this topic

Hi apologies if this has been answered before, I did a search but couldn't find a conclusive answer.

I'm in London for a conference this week ( Wed, Thur, Fri) and fancied some "me" time, although in short lunch hour, I don't have time for a full 30 or 1 hour punt.

Can anyone recommend a soho walkup that will basically allow me to finish in about 15 - 20 minutes ? Just a quick handjob?

Do the girls do that - Do I have to take all my clothes off ? Would the girl be undressed ?

would OW be pssible in that time scale ?

Sorry to ask , but I've not used a walk up before, I've got limited time and need "Relief" !

Thanks in advance

24Grange

If you're there on Wednesday, then I would say checkout Eva at 70A Berwick Street. She's very attractive and sexy. I'd say most of the girls will willingly give you a handjob and you can be dressed or undressed. The girl will at the very least be in bra and knickers for a handjob.

I would definitely try Angie at 2 Greens Court on Thursday - probably busy but you might get lucky. BJ included in 10 or 15 minute service, fuck too if you want.

If you're there on Wednesday, then I would say checkout Eva at 70A Berwick Street. She's very attractive and sexy. I'd say most of the girls will willingly give you a handjob and you can be dressed or undressed. The girl will at the very least be in bra and knickers for a handjob.

Eva is good but she is worth more than 20 minutes - 40 for me

Amanda at 2 lisle street would be perfect for your needs, welcoming and gets straight to it, could have oral w and sex with her in your timescale with ease! Also easy to get to location for quick relief!