Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gog

Lack Of Condom Skills

10 posts in this topic

The assumption is WGs should be experts at putting on condoms as it is essential that condoms are put on properly. However, have you come across WGs who are not very good at putting condoms on. I visited one WG who struggled to put condoms and she admitted she had difficulty putting condoms on.

Edited by gog

I met one where I had to do it myself (still not sure why?)...I was not too good at it either :P

I always stop a wg when they stretch it like they're putting an hair band on, usually results in air getting trapped in the end of it. I've lost count the amount times i've had to show the lady how to put one on correctly.

I will put it simply for you, they are fiddly, they are even more fiddly if a wg has long nails because sometimes she thinks they will rip or something ... but i still seem to think that when i was back in school mine being in a iffyish area with an iffyish rep, they taught us from the age of 13 to put on a condom and all that, and enforced that every girl who hit 13 went on some form of the pill so i'm thinking most other people didn't have the upbringing that i did o.O

Panda -x-

I rather like it when the lady puts a condom on my cock using her mouth.Is that really safe?

I rather like it when the lady puts a condom on my cock using her mouth.Is that really safe?

Depends, teeth abrade and weaken the latex. If she is careful and uses just her lips, keeps teeth away it should be ok.

I've seen several chaps pull the condom tight over the end, recipe for a split. You need the loose bit at the end to allow for movement and resulting fluid ejaculate.

I will put it simply for you, they are fiddly, they are even more fiddly if a wg has long nails because sometimes she thinks they will rip or something ...

Panda -x-

Sorry, this is not the point. A very large number of wgs think that the way to put on a condom is to stretch it and snap it over the penis. This is painful for the man, reduces pleasure because of the pressure from the stretched condom, and risks breakage because of the stretching.

The "stretch and snap" technique has been around for many years. I have wondered from time to time if there is a school where they learn this. I wonder what other misinformation gets passed on from wg to wg.

It is against the advice given in condom packets, which is to unroll it while squeezing the tip to keep out the air.

It is really very simple indeed to put on a condom properly.

Yes, if she knows what she's doing.

Stretch and snap makes me shudder. I've seen men do it many times and it results in a sharp telling off, usually.

Yes, if she knows what she's doing.

Stretch and snap makes me shudder. I've seen men do it many times and it results in a sharp telling off, usually.

That's sure to split the condom!

I've tended to find EE girls are worst at putting on condoms, most using the 'stretch and snap' method, which tends to have an unfortunate affect on my stiffy...........