Mr Blonde

Too fat?

27 posts in this topic

Just a question, and a hello from a newb on this board...

I'm fat, but still need sex. Would a WG say "no thanks" because I'm fat?

How fat is fat? Plus i think it depends on the WG.

Not in the least mate, the old advice stands true, as long as you are clean, polite and have the money you won't have a problem.

Welcome to the board BTW.

As long as you are clean and smelling lovely, you should be getting a "yes please"!

Mmmmh, besides not really being anorexic myself lol I can assure you that most ladies would not care at all. I have had some wonderful sensuous encounters when portly gents have relaxed and not worried about their appearance. Think that is the true measure of a great tryst when everyone lets themselves go and feels wonderful. Of course, when you are self conscious it can impact you I am sure. Plus if you visit a very slim and petite lady be mindful of certain positions that you are not too heavy for her or crush her. I remember reading that one lady got some cracked rips in an over passionate encounter. So maybe try Le Woof or let her be on top etc or other positions where you are not bearing down too heavy :mad:

Maybe you could be more specific, saw a bloke in the lounge yesterday, probably about 25 stone, the girls dont object to his weight, but find his company very tedious, hes one of these blokes who bigs up their life.

Welcome to the board :mad:

Most WG'S wont have a problem with seeing larger men aslong as you treat them nice thats all that matters at the end of the day.

Happy browsing and have fun xxx

I agree with most of the posts and say as long as you are polite and clean most wg's wouldn't turn you away.

Just becos you are 'skinny' don't mean you are polite....or clean.....

Welcome Mr Blonde;)

Maybe you could be more specific, saw a bloke in the lounge yesterday, probably about 25 stone, the girls dont object to his weight, but find his company very tedious, hes one of these blokes who bigs up their life.
I'm not sure what you mean by bigging up their life but yes, a bit less than that kind of weight.

As a fellow fast bloke I can assure you that I've never had a problem and everything said above is true.

Having said that, I have seen a few profiles for girls that don't like fat men, but they are rare and they make this clear in their website. If in doubt ask, happy punting.

I'm not sure what you mean by bigging up their life but yes, a bit less than that kind of weight.

"Bigging up" is a term used by the youth for bragging and boasting about their achievements. This guy goes on about his incredible wealth etc, a fantasist apparently.

This is off the point, perhaps - I am slim punter - but my belly goes large now and then - I always get it down as much as possible before a punt - I feel much better sexually with a well toned belly and when I feel "fat" I just don't fancy a punt. Although I concede it most likely makes no difference to the provider.

Most girls specify if theres certain people they wont see.

In 7 years of whoring ive met one girl who had a weight limit on the gentlemen she saw.(ive worked at a few places and met lots of wgs).

In her defence she was exceptionally tiny, her legs were rather short, this makes for problems in positions etc.

I honestly dont think youll have a problem but if youre concerned about being turned away on arrival its maybe worth mentioning when you place the booking that it is on your mind.

Hope you dont have any probs, sure you wont

Most girls would not find it a problem ------- but there is fat and there is fat, it is possible for everyone to lose weight. A good friend of mine lost five stone in a year, it can be done.

Personally I fit comfortably into size 32 Levi 501's ------- as long as I hold my breath. :mad:

Thanks for the advice. Laying down and letting the WG do the work might be the best option then :mad:

Welcome Mr. Blonde... All of you :mad:

I feel if a WG has a problem with your weight, then she is not worth a visit anyway. You are paying to enjoy your time and be made to feel special during your appointment time..... Big is beautiful.... Hope you enjoy being part of PN and happy punting days to you :mad:

Most girls would not find it a problem ------- but there is fat and there is fat, it is possible for everyone to lose weight. A good friend of mine lost five stone in a year, it can be done.

Personally I fit comfortably into size 32 Levi 501's ------- as long as I hold my breath. :mad:

I've lost eight stone since May Jimmy, so yes your right it can be done.

Well done... that is a really top achievement x

Congratulations. How did you manage that? Any problems with excess skin etc? I need to lose a lot of weight as well. It is easy putting it on but hard getting it off unless i have a access to a WG who will not charge me :mad:

I used to be quite fat and punted without any problems for many years. I always found that asking the girl to go on top was the answer. No risk of crushing her and better penetration. I also developed a good oral technique.

Now I have lost my weight but still prefer the girl on top. What I have found, however, is that all the hard work in the gym has increased my stamina immensely. I now get complimented for it :mad:

Slightly off topic, but I have a severe case of back acne which has left some scaring. Would that affect my punt with the ladies?

Angel786

Congratulations. How did you manage that? Any problems with excess skin etc?

I think the lady is at the wind up. :mad:

I've lost 6 stone and it took me round about 15 months to do it. I was concerned loose skin would be a problem at my age (42) so have exercised throughout and focussed on toning. There's a few things they can do with lasers that help with some looseness of skin, no cutting off involved, and I've done things. The result is, even tho I no longer get my kit of with a client, you'd be hard pushed to tell I'd ever been a size 22/24 and 18 stone.

I think that as long as you are clean, respectful, nice and polite you would be just fine...!!

If it is on your mind then maybe say when booking an app x

not at all xx