Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobThatcher

Punts V Relationships

63 posts in this topic

I find it quite interesting on here, that a lot of punters are really into the GFE and they talk about certain acts, such as OWO, Reverse O, kissing (particularly kissing) - things that I would consider normal sex acts in a normal relationship with bf/ gf - as the make or break parts of the punt.

Ie. If a WG kisses well and allows reverse O, then it's a great punt. If she doesn't, then it's not.

I'm not giving an opinion as to whether that's right or wrong, but I personally find this interesting, because my opinion when I go on a punt is that "I'm paying, so I'm going to be completely selfish and I expect you to do A,B,C". I can't be selfish in my relationship at home, and I wouldn't want to be, because that's a 2 way, equal relationship.

A punt isn't equal because the punter is paying. The WG is being paid well by me to do what I want. I'm paying well so I don't have to give anything back.

So, I don't understand why some punters are disappointed when a WG doesn't offer Reverse O because surely that is more for her benefit anyway, and if she's doesn't want you to do that, then that leaves more time for her to do stuff that pleases you.

I even read a negative FR this week where the punter complained that the WG didn't cum. WTF? Firstly, why does that matter to the punter? Secondly, I suspect that the rarely do for real. Thirdly, that might be more of a reflection on him, than her.

Is it because I'm treating punts as I think they should be - stand alone and a 'deal' between two people (I'm paying you - you're happy. You do this to me - I'm happy; therefore we're all happy) and that some punters are in denial about the difference between a Punter/ WG relationship and a GF/BF relationship?

Or is it just as simple as 'everyone's different'?

I can only speak for myself but as far as I'm concerned I don't see giving reverse O as being solely for the WGs benefit, I enjoy it just as much.

I also get part of my kick out of the thought that I might be giving pleasure to someone, and not just financially.

I find it quite interesting on here, that a lot of punters are really into the GFE and they talk about certain acts, such as OWO, Reverse O, kissing (particularly kissing) - things that I would consider normal sex acts in a normal relationship with bf/ gf - as the make or break parts of the punt.

Ie. If a WG kisses well and allows reverse O, then it's a great punt. If she doesn't, then it's not.

I'm not giving an opinion as to whether that's right or wrong, but I personally find this interesting, because my opinion when I go on a punt is that "I'm paying, so I'm going to be completely selfish and I expect you to do A,B,C". I can't be selfish in my relationship at home, and I wouldn't want to be, because that's a 2 way, equal relationship.

A punt isn't equal because the punter is paying. The WG is being paid well by me to do what I want. I'm paying well so I don't have to give anything back.

So, I don't understand why some punters are disappointed when a WG doesn't offer Reverse O because surely that is more for her benefit anyway, and if she's doesn't want you to do that, then that leaves more time for her to do stuff that pleases you.

I even read a negative FR this week where the punter complained that the WG didn't cum. WTF? Firstly, why does that matter to the punter? Secondly, I suspect that the rarely do for real. Thirdly, that might be more of a reflection on him, than her.

Is it because I'm treating punts as I think they should be - stand alone and a 'deal' between two people (I'm paying you - you're happy. You do this to me - I'm happy; therefore we're all happy) and that some punters are in denial about the difference between a Punter/ WG relationship and a GF/BF relationship?

I never expect anything from a punt other than to be treated in a proper manner.. like I'm human.. :)

If the guy wants to please me then it's a bonus, but it is my job to do the pleasing, so if he wants to be selfish it's fine by me.

Many men say they enjoy giving oral, and seeing a woman climax. If this is what they want to do, and the girl is willing then why not?

People think differently, it is that simple in my view. Some punters as i know from parties get off on thinking they have made the WG come, this is their thing, the WG enjoys it so they think so so do they.

I require certain services and if the WG enjoys giving them or me giving her RO for example great, if not no problem as long as she acts as though she does, which i see as being professional. I dont like unfriendly looking WGs, its an instant and terminal turn off.

It can also be the case that what you put in you get back in spades i have found especially with regulars, so there is a logic to it in that scenario, self interest and getting something great. As to a WG coming, i dont know them well enough to know if they have or not, i need to know a woman inside out to be certain, certainly at parties their are a few deluded punters who think they have made the WGs come when in reality they faked to move the guy on, he goes away with a smile and blissful ignorance.

As this forum shows some punters treat punting as dating, the GFE and its warmness can convince some there is more to it than simply paid sex, not a good route to go down in my experience but we are all human so these things happen both to punters and some WGs.

Ultimately the punter pays his money and chooses what suits him and how he goes about his punting, my advice is not to get too attached, easier said than done though on ocassion for some of us. I punt for sex nothing more so try to keep it to that.

Even though we are a commodity many clients would feel uncomfortable treating us as one. Because it would go against their personality and many would feel freaked out with a not so warm an experience. Many men get incredibly turned on by giving reverse oral.

I agree with Bob in a way. I'm not looking for a GFE - I've got a wife and i get that from her (i.e. a feeling of intimacy). What I'm looking for from a wg is the physical pleasure that it's hard to get when you've been married for 20 years and have teenage kids reeking havoc about the house. To look for love or real affection from a wg is just an illusion. That doesn't mean you can't strike up a kind of relationship with one - but you should never forget that it's essentially a business arrangement. If you don't have the cash - you won't get the sex.

However I don't agree that the girl should not be treated with consideration. As far as I'm concerned you should treat everyone with politeness and a bit of understanding, whether it's a stressed out checkout girl at Sainsbury's or an harrassed BT call line operative in India - who's probably terrified of losing his job if you complain about his service. Treat her kindly and with respect, just because you're paying doesn't give you complete control over her. You're paying for a specific service, the girl should provide that and do it in a friendly manner - but that's about it.

...Everyone is different

However, I think there are also different processes at work for each individual based on personality and circumstances.

How we are as individuals is that which defines the experience. So in other words the type of punt(s) we like and how we view the moment is inversely and directly

a proportional representation or reflection of our own personality. Each punter will bring something different

At the present you are on what I might describe as a pragmatic outlook but this needs not to be the case forever but rather only a temporary phase in your punting approach

Both Sarah and Strawberry make very good points. I have begun to realise that as I am paying it's up to me to choose a lady from her profile and by talking to her beforehand who fits what I need. Hoping of course that the information is true. The lady is there to please me and provided I treat her in a gentlemanly and courteous manner then I see no reason why she should not do so. Apart from what she does to please me I get enormous pleasure from pleasing her. I enjoy watching as she gives me a blowjob; I enjoy a 69; and I get great pleasure in having my head buried between a pair of soft thighs and listening to her enjoyment.

I was at first hesitant in asking specific questions beforehand but then a thought struck me. Provided you ask for clarification in a polite and courteous, but businesslike manner, the genuine lady will not be upset and it would surely make a good impression on her. The lady who will be offended by this approach is not a lady you would surely want to see anyway.

Satisfaction from a visit is not necessarily determined by how many times you cum (or whether you cum at all) or indeed whether she does. Ladies that I have seen can testify that I get great enjoyment, as I'm sure many men do, by just lying there cuddling an attractive lady and discussing topics totally unrelated to the matter in hand. It may only be business but surely both of us can pretend it isn't for an hour or two. Let reality return after the door has closed.

Even though we are a commodity many clients would feel uncomfortable treating us as one. Because it would go against their personality and many would feel freaked out with a not so warm an experience.

That's a fascinating reply - and I totally agree. Strangely, though, I'm the opposite. I'm quite passive and I put on an innocent, almost virginal persona during punts "You'll treat me gently, won't you?" is my stock saying at a punt. I want a gentle touch, nice slow actions and (mostly unreasonably) I want her to know exactly what I want without having to go into a long speech about it.

If I find a WG that does it for me and I start to become a regular visitor, I suddenly get freaked out that she's getting to know 'me' and that either my innocence will go or that my real persona will come through and that it will become too much like a relationship, so I just move on.

I agree with Bob in a way. I'm not looking for a GFE - I've got a wife and i get that from her (i.e. a feeling of intimacy). What I'm looking for from a wg is the physical pleasure that it's hard to get when you've been married for 20 years and have teenage kids reeking havoc about the house. To look for love or real affection from a wg is just an illusion. That doesn't mean you can't strike up a kind of relationship with one - but you should never forget that it's essentially a business arrangement. If you don't have the cash - you won't get the sex.

However I don't agree that the girl should not be treated with consideration. As far as I'm concerned you should treat everyone with politeness and a bit of understanding, whether it's a stressed out checkout girl at Sainsbury's or an harrassed BT call line operative in India - who's probably terrified of losing his job if you complain about his service. Treat her kindly and with respect, just because you're paying doesn't give you complete control over her. You're paying for a specific service, the girl should provide that and do it in a friendly manner - but that's about it.

I wasn't suggesting that I'm not considerate nor respectful. Just that I'm paying and I expect you to do what I'm paying for. The same way I would with a painter. I wouldn't have a painter in the house that wasn't friendly and that I didn't 'get on with during the job' and I'll even make him as much tea as he wants. But, he's doing the painting and I'm not holding his ladder for him.

That's a fascinating reply - and I totally agree. Strangely, though, I'm the opposite. I'm quite passive and I put on an innocent, almost virginal persona during punts "You'll treat me gently, won't you?" is my stock saying at a punt. I want a gentle touch, nice slow actions and (mostly unreasonably) I want her to know exactly what I want without having to go into a long speech about it.

If I find a WG that does it for me and I start to become a regular visitor, I suddenly get freaked out that she's getting to know 'me' and that either my innocence will go or that my real persona will come through and that it will become too much like a relationship, so I just move on.

I think I will have to take back my assessment that you take on board a more pragmatic approach to punting (broadly speaking of course) :P

Edited by Superego

Way more men than I ever expected want me to have a good time too. Even three years on i sometimes finish a booking thinking 'Bloody hell, he paid me for that awesome time!' and sometimes I am laying there receiving marvelous oral sex feeling guilty I'm not doing any work! But I have realised that many men do really genuinely enjoy getting a girl off. I think it's something many miss from because they are single or have a partner who doesn't let them touch them,

On the other hand there are men where it's all about them and I spend the session concentrating on them and I enjoy that too. Its the mix of sessions that keeps the job interesting and varied so it's all good!

many men do really genuinely enjoy getting a girl off.

Its the mix of sessions that keeps the job interesting and varied so it's all good!

#

I'm in that group and if the way to do it is to go down on her than I will. I love giving a lady oral, and some of them have been kind enough to say that I do it well. (Not sure whether I should believe it but it makes me feel good, and that't why I punt).

I also punt for variety. That's why I could never confine my punting to just one lady.

Even though we are a commodity many clients would feel uncomfortable treating us as one. Because it would go against their personality and many would feel freaked out with a not so warm an experience. Many men get incredibly turned on by giving reverse oral.

I agree with this, but perhaps not so much freaked out as left cold by the experience. RO is also a great way to make the meeting reciprocal rather than a one way street

Way more men than I ever expected want me to have a good time too. Even three years on i sometimes finish a booking thinking 'Bloody hell, he paid me for that awesome time!' and sometimes I am laying there receiving marvelous oral sex feeling guilty I'm not doing any work! But I have realised that many men do really genuinely enjoy getting a girl off. I think it's something many miss from because they are single or have a partner who doesn't let them touch them,

On the other hand there are men where it's all about them and I spend the session concentrating on them and I enjoy that too. Its the mix of sessions that keeps the job interesting and varied so it's all good!

Well put, Lydia. Isn't part of the 'work', though, creating the environment and mood where the guy will want to reciprocate? So don't feel too bad about enjoying it!

I can only speak for myself but as far as I'm concerned I don't see giving reverse O as being solely for the WGs benefit, I enjoy it just as much.

I also get part of my kick out of the thought that I might be giving pleasure to someone, and not just financially.

Seconded, my Lord.

Well put, Lydia. Isn't part of the 'work', though, creating the environment and mood where the guy will want to reciprocate? So don't feel too bad about enjoying it!

Well partly, but I think there are a certain type of man who just wants get get his rocks off and have all the attention and there isn't anything you can do about it! This can be rewarding though depending on his general attitude.

You seem to be missing the point the point that these things are perfectly acceptable to be done OUTSIDE of a relationship!! Therefore...people LIKE doing them and look for them in a punt ^_^

Have you not had a drunken snog with a stranger on a night out and just got no further...or do you insist that because you have now performed an act together which is part of a normal relationship that she must now be your girlfriend?? :P

I like to kiss....i like to kiss different girls. I don't want to engage in a relationship just to get some kissing....so i require it as part of my punt!! Sometimes.....life really is that simple :lol:

Although we are not all of the same inclination and a lady can be in a different frame of mind on different visits, I just LOVE the intimacy afforded by this hobby. Kissing, cuddling, stroking and much more add to the experience.

I have graduated to longer bookings and, when the lady is not working with me for my enjoyment, I really appreciate being able to do what I can to turn them on and help them to enjoy themselves. I like to rotate my visits between these treasures to avoid becoming too attached to any one of them. I inevitably just bounce out feeling drained and happy.

If any of you treasures happen across this post, then I look forward to our next meeting(s) with great anticipation, which is also a part of the overall experience.

This totally depends on the giirl really. If she is stand offish, and asks for money within 5 seconds of me getting through the door, counts it and says 'what do you want from the appointment,' then i couldnt give a shit about her enjoying the meeting, i will pay the money get undressed and bang away for the entire duration of the booking, cum with a minute to go, take condom off, get changed say thank you and and leave and never see her again even though i had a good fuck that made me feel better.

If on the other hand i am greeted by a beaming smile, offered a drink, asked how my journey was, and she has a cheery friendly manner and tallks to me like we are the best of friends, i will engage her in conversation, discreetly place the donation on the side table so as she sees but not make a big thing of it, and let things develop. Generally, such women are very passionate kissers, which gets me going (some of those reading may be new!), and i will want them to have a nice time so will ask them what they enjoy and endeavor to deliver. It's a win win in my experience, these types of appointments tend to not strictly adhere to the time booked and subequent bookings often take place, so it is hardly rocket science that if both punter and escort make a real effort to please one another then the whole experience will be better.

This totally depends on the giirl really. If she is stand offish, and asks for money within 5 seconds of me getting through the door, counts it and says 'what do you want from the appointment,' then i couldnt give a shit about her enjoying the meeting, i will pay the money get undressed and bang away for the entire duration of the booking, cum with a minute to go, take condom off, get changed say thank you and and leave and never see her again even though i had a good fuck that made me feel better.

If on the other hand i am greeted by a beaming smile, offered a drink, asked how my journey was, and she has a cheery friendly manner and tallks to me like we are the best of friends, i will engage her in conversation, discreetly place the donation on the side table so as she sees but not make a big thing of it, and let things develop. Generally, such women are very passionate kissers, which gets me going (some of those reading may be new!), and i will want them to have a nice time so will ask them what they enjoy and endeavor to deliver. It's a win win in my experience, these types of appointments tend to not strictly adhere to the time booked and subequent bookings often take place, so it is hardly rocket science that if both punter and escort make a real effort to please one another then the whole experience will be better.

It does depend on the girl and yes, I agree, when the girl slopes in without even a hello and asks for the money and orders me to take my clothes off , I think "oh god...this was a mistake"

But I still smile, ask her hows it going, make her feel welcome and try and do the same for the girls who do come in with a smile and are friendly.

Taking it slow, started giving her a massage, moving on to RO, sometimes it worked...

Sometimes even the most frozen ice queen I thought when she first walked in, turned in to a fun, raunchy tiger, (sometime quite memorable too! ;) )

Others never changed, and in some cases I gave up and cut short the booking. Id rather save my time and energy for someone else...

Ive never gone ahead with girl who obviously isnt comfortable, just to get my moneys worth or some sort of "punishment sex"... That wouldnt make me comfortable at all...in fact it would make me guilty and kinda of ill..

As to a WG coming, i dont know them well enough to know if they have or not, i need to know a woman inside out to be certain, certainly at parties their are a few deluded punters who think they have made the WGs come when in reality they faked to move the guy on, he goes away with a smile and blissful ignorance

Had a great punt with a girl recently- really intense and I came several times. The young lady in question did a very believable oscar-worthy performance of faking several orgasms . I don't mind really, so long as it's believable (and actually still find it a turn on), but I'm not daft - I can often tell. Anyway, halfway through I go in for some extended RO, and really pull out all the stops, and all my good moves - she came hard with what I judged to be a genuine orgasm (for various reasons), but after acted so embarrassed by it. Took her by surprise I think!

With the right girl I'd hand over my monthly wage the keys to my house and car just to deliver some marvellous oral sex. I've had many an average BJ but giving oral to the right girl is always mind blowing.

It does depend on the girl and yes, I agree, when the girl slopes in without even a hello and asks for the money and orders me to take my clothes off , I think "oh god...this was a mistake"

But I still smile, ask her hows it going, make her feel welcome and try and do the same for the girls who do come in with a smile and are friendly.

Taking it slow, started giving her a massage, moving on to RO, sometimes it worked...

Sometimes even the most frozen ice queen I thought when she first walked in, turned in to a fun, raunchy tiger, (sometime quite memorable too! ;) )

Others never changed, and in some cases I gave up and cut short the booking. Id rather save my time and energy for someone else...

Ive never gone ahead with girl who obviously isnt comfortable, just to get my moneys worth or some sort of "punishment sex"... That wouldnt make me comfortable at all...in fact it would make me guilty and kinda of ill..

This requires you to have patience though. For me i pay for a WG to already be friendly and warmed up or at least act so. If i wished to go through a thawing out process i might as well pull is how i look at it. The very least is it takes time, i already have my punt mapped out, i havent the time, patience or inclination to bother with such WGs, my loss if i miss out.

However i do know what you mean from parties where i have found some WGs completely different one day to the next time i saw here their. If she was initially cold though i actively avoid them as they have turned me off them to the extent that however beautiful i might find them they have ruined the delusion that i pay for. I require a good or better attitude the whole time from start to finish. For me its absolutely essential or i might as well stay at home and have a wank. :)