Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Diddley

Abiee Excort Of Newham

4 posts in this topic

Anyone had any experience of Abiee? Excort is how she spells it on her ** profile.

Why would you choose a girl without a single picture on her website?

abiee excort, london excort, prya love, soraya xxx, antoniaa all shared the same pictures in any case, same location, same pricing, same girl on all profiles, pics and numbers all went offline on the same day.

not worth pursuing even if the profiles become active again, bulk of cumulative feedback is from 0's and 1's as well ...BS radar says avoid. not worth your time and like mongerer says no pics or phone

Thanks for your useful feedback, dami3n. The convenience of this location, price and other things gave me some cause for consideration of this one. I didn't notice the lack of phone number. That's what Punternet's for and I appreciate your view.

With regard to no pictures issue, mongerer, I don't necessarily view this in general terms as a deal-breaker. One of my favorite providers, for example, is currently updating her website and has no pictures, while the early Punternet-era legend Michaela "Minx" Warner (sadly no retired) never had any pictures on her digital literature. Indeed a scammer, I would have thought, is more likely to have pictures (possibly snide pictures) than none at all.