denperry2012

Sky Of Acemassage

6 posts in this topic

Evening all, anyone had the pleasure of this thai lady

DP

DP

Ace is a large site, split up into regions, give us a clue as to where in London is she, central, east/west?

DP

Ace is a large site, split up into regions, give us a clue as to where in London is she, central, east/west?

It's not difficult, JKay: Google [Acemassage.net Sky] and she comes up here; she also works for a number of agencies, including ASM.

It's not difficult, JKay: Google [Acemassage.net Sky] and she comes up here; she also works for a number of agencies, including ASM.

Well if he had posted a page link or area we would not have had to google it.

Had the pleasure of Sky's company earlier this year (booked through an agency but cannot recall which one), she was located in Paddington at the time....

Personally, had a great time and she was charming and a delight to be with, especially considering it was a very late liasion...

Had the pleasure of Sky's company earlier this year (booked through an agency but cannot recall which one), she was located in Paddington at the time....

Personally, had a great time and she was charming and a delight to be with, especially considering it was a very late liasion...

I'd be curious what she charges as an ACE 'indie' (if she actually is one; ASM advertises some of their girls on the purple site as though they are indies but the tell-tale oriental agency 150/220/280/380 price structure gives the game away). I am less interested in saving money than I am in talking directly to the girl before booking and in ensuring that the girl gets to keep the entire reward for her efforts. Edited by Tiggy 7