Sarah Summers

Cuddles

97 posts in this topic

I find, when I see men of an older disposition that quite a lot of them tell me it's the cuddles they miss more than anything. They miss being close to a woman. Of course other things will have happened prior to this cuddle........ but still.. just a thought.

Sarah you can't beat a good cuddle, I'm in my 30's and simply holding a women in your arms is a great feeling, helps you to relax and also feel that human touch which for a lot of people they just don't get...

Love cuddles, kisses and chat. Much prefer to massage, post-coitus.

feel that human touch which for a lot of people they just don't get...

I really want to be one of those crazy people who stand around with signs that say 'Free Hugs'. I'd love it, hugging is fantastic.

A good cuddle is the ideal way of "warming down" after strenuous exercise. Athletes use an ice bath. I know which I prefer.

Love cuddles, kisses and chat. Much prefer to massage, post-coitus.

Same here. I love a good cuddle, i never want a massage. :)

I would be surprised if a man of any age said that he didn't enjoy cuddling an attractive lady. You wouldn't, of course, pay if that was all that was on offer but it is a very nice part of the process and a part that some men might consider essential. I very much enjoy the feeling of having a soft, warm body cuddled up against me. My arm around her. Perhaps wandering hands on both sides. But it has to be with a lady with whom you can have a decent conversation. I have met ladies whose english has been very basic and it didn't help the encounter. That's why I now insist on talking to the lady before I make any arrangement to meet her. If she doesn't come across on the phone as someone I enjoy talking to it's quite likely that meeting would be a mistake. I accept that it doesn't always follow in the same way that sometimes first impressions can be wrong. When God handed out sex women definitely got the better deal so us men have just got to try and get as much pleasure as we can. When the day arrives when I don't feel good from cuddling a lady then I won't be feeling anything else either.

Cuddle is a cuddle, I can't live without it. Simple, yet effective, there's something magical about it.

Some clients are not remotely interested in cuddling and that is ok with me as I tend not to

initiate a cuddle for fear of being thrown off in disgust :D You see some men do not want that

amount of closeness or intimacy with a wg.

I do get a fair number of older guys who ask if they can lie there and cuddle and chat and see where

it leads and this is sweet.... usually culminating in all the things a man wants from a wg anyway.

Nothing at all wrong with a damn good cuddle but if they put their arm under my head and turn me

towards them.... my nose can end up deep in their armpit........... :eek:

Count me in! Stunning sex followed by a nice cuddle and chat is perfect and always leaves me feeling fulfilled. Talking (in such a fashion) to a regular the other week, she told me she sees a couple of quite elderly guys and they really want little more than a "kiss and a cuddle" - bless 'em, we'll all be there at some stage!

Hi, there,

The last lady I met offered me a massage mid-session, but I said that I preferred a kiss and cuddle, so that's what happened.

You could easily spend the day with a good cuddle, with the woman in question resting her head on your chest....or is it the other way around lol...

I often think that the hardened cynical punters who just think that paid sex is all about a suck an a fuck, can not understand the mindset of a man who needs/wants a cuddle off us ladies.

It is not ALL about sex sex sex........

My hubby when he went without any form of intimacy with a woman for years and years, said that what he missed most was just being in the arms of a woman, the company of a woman, the talk that only a woman can make, the soft skin of a woman..........etc.

Cuddles are good for all.

Lucy :)

Touch is one of our senses, a very important one. It actually reduces stress hormone levels to be touched and stroked. There has been all kinds of reseach into how having a pet is good for sick people, older people, reduces blood pressure, improves depression symptoms etc.

How much more so for human touch.

I love cuddling and stroking, it's fantastic.

Foreplay before and after is fantastic, and certainly makes for a more intresting booking, add cuddles and kissing into the equation, and you have the making of a great booking.

The few times I have felt it didnt go great, was when the lady did not want to touch or be touched after the cum, its sad but a way of life that some folk react in that way, and they dont get my repeat bookings.

Foreplay before and after is fantastic, and certainly makes for a more intresting booking, add cuddles and kissing into the equation, and you have the making of a great booking.

The few times I have felt it didnt go great, was when the lady did not want to touch or be touched after the cum, its sad but a way of life that some folk react in that way, and they dont get my repeat bookings.

Do you mean after you have cum or she has? I am always very sensitive after an orgasm and it takes a little time to recuperate which is what 'cuddle time' is all about IMHO Some men don't even want to speak to you after they have cum.. I think that is the guilt kicking in :)

I think both men and women require a bit of time out after they have cum, and that is when cuddle time is most needed, there s no better feeling that when you have both released so much energy in a sensative way, and just lay there in each others arms while you get your head around the situation.

A few years ago, I was at a parlour and we both seemed to cum together, as we lay there in bliss, the receptionist knocked on the door, it took the lady a good five minutes till she was able to recover enough to leave the room, the receptionist blamed me for her not leaving the room on time, but it was well worth it, it made the punt special.

I find, when I see men of an older disposition that quite a lot of them tell me it's the cuddles they miss more than anything. They miss being close to a woman. Of course other things will have happened prior to this cuddle........ but still.. just a thought.

With a good regular i really love the intimate down time which can involve anything from cuddles to quiet chatting and joking about whatever or even being fed a microwaved pizza (my regulars know how to spoil me :wub: ) .........once time passes and a hot punt becomes a distant blur, I find its these moments of intimacy that remain the most enduring memory and not the sex itself, even if it was some of the best sex I've ever had

(and at 41 Im only young !)

Edited by BillGoldberg

Being single, I find that cuddling is definitely one of the things I look for from a SP. It can make or break a punt for me.

I quite like the bit before as well :P

Does mid-40s count as older disposition?

not in the slightest bit interested in cuddling, that is too intimate for me. I hate luvvy duvvy stuff, just like dirty sex and filthy snogging. Got to differentiate between someone you care about and a perfect stranger

I would be surprised if a man of any age said that he didn't enjoy cuddling an attractive lady. You wouldn't, of course, pay if that was all that was on offer but it is a very nice part of the process and a part that some men might consider essential. I very much enjoy the feeling of having a soft, warm body cuddled up against me. My arm around her. Perhaps wandering hands on both sides. But it has to be with a lady with whom you can have a decent conversation. I have met ladies whose english has been very basic and it didn't help the encounter. That's why I now insist on talking to the lady before I make any arrangement to meet her. If she doesn't come across on the phone as someone I enjoy talking to it's quite likely that meeting would be a mistake. I accept that it doesn't always follow in the same way that sometimes first impressions can be wrong. When God handed out sex women definitely got the better deal so us men have just got to try and get as much pleasure as we can. When the day arrives when I don't feel good from cuddling a lady then I won't be feeling anything else either.

I agree,but i think i would still pay my regular lady just for the cuddles,its the warmth and the closeness that you need.

I went for many years without this feeling,and i'm so glad i started to see these lovely ladies.Perhaps the anti paid for sex brigade should bear this in mind,and have a few years of no contact with the opposite sex,male or female.

not in the slightest bit interested in cuddling, that is too intimate for me. I hate luvvy duvvy stuff, just like dirty sex and filthy snogging. Got to differentiate between someone you care about and a perfect stranger

Sorry to hear that .But when you see a lady regularly she's not a stranger,but someone you care about.

Sarah thats the nicest post i've read on here for a long time,thank you. :wub:

I agree that a good cuddle is a really important part of the whole experience. For me, and I bet I'm not alone, I enjoy cuddles, stroking and kissing without the chat moving on to subjects like bills, chores, kids. It takes me back to early courting days when I still had a girlfriend.

It depends on the client, I do love stroking, kissing, cuddling some of them, running my nails down there arms (not to hurt it just feels nice) and back - others you don't get a connection with and all you want is the fuck-such scenario, so err 'it depends'. :D