Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

Google Reverse Images

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, tiney is shite. How do you do that reverse images look up on google to see where else an image is posted. Obviously I need to check if pictures are real or fake when a new girl starts and tineye always comes up saying 0 results which cant be true as I tried it with one of my girls who also works for hod with the same picture and oh look...a result of 0 again. Help.

ps..mac is back so im using safari.x

Open a browser window, go to google, then click on Images in the menu bar at the top. You should then be able to drag and drop an image into the search box and it will go off and find you any pages with the matching image. It may also tell you if the face is possible match for somebody even if there's no actual image match. Sometimes purple site profiles with dodgy images will throw up a match to a model even if the exact image match isn't found.

If it can find no matches at all it will show you thumbnails of the closest image matches - there must be some sort of algorithm that assesses image tone, pose, clothing or lack of, or any other characteristics.

The above works on Firefox,but I can't claim to have tested in Safari. Hope this helps Chloe.

Open a browser window, go to google, then click on Images in the menu bar at the top. You should then be able to drag and drop an image into the search box and it will go off and find you any pages with the matching image. It may also tell you if the face is possible match for somebody even if there's no actual image match. Sometimes purple site profiles with dodgy images will throw up a match to a model even if the exact image match isn't found.

If it can find no matches at all it will show you thumbnails of the closest image matches - there must be some sort of algorithm that assesses image tone, pose, clothing or lack of, or any other characteristics.

The above works on Firefox,but I can't claim to have tested in Safari. Hope this helps Chloe.

yes thats brilliant thanks, worked it out.xxx

There,s a plugin for Safari too

can't figure out hoe to link directly but

In Safari go to Help > Safari Extension > then search for "Google Search by Image"

Now just right click on the image

I just put images.google.com into my browser then copy and paste the link url once its uploaded to my web by, works a treat. Thanks for the help guys.xx