Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JackStraw

San Francisco

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any recommendations for WG's in San Francisco? I'm going to be staying there for a few days and looking to do my first punt abroad.

CEO Health in the financial district on Bush St.. Pay the mamasan like $50 and negotiate with the girls when they come in. They specialize in busty Asians, and it's anywhere from fbsm to FS just depends on girl and the moment. Place is a dive (elevator after you enter) but its an institution and as close to guaranteed as you can get in SF.

CEO Health in the financial district on Bush St.. Pay the mamasan like $50 and negotiate with the girls when they come in. They specialize in busty Asians, and it's anywhere from fbsm to FS just depends on girl and the moment. Place is a dive (elevator after you enter) but its an institution and as close to guaranteed as you can get in SF.

I had an amazing half Vietnamese half Caucasian girl in CEO health, (think slim lithe asian with big white girl boobs :) perfect almost) one of her boobs "accidently" escaped from her dress in the first 5 mins, FS followed, i think she'd have been disappointed if i only had a massage.

I also went to the moonlight spa near the entrance to china town and had a pretty good time, FS again, neither girl gave a particularly good massage i don't think they get many customers for just a massage.

There are quite a few parlours round this area mainly asian. USAsexguide should be able to help you out with the latest info. There is also a lot of legit massage shops around but you should be able to tell the difference, legit places have windows.

Just a quick note about my experiences so far in SF

- Paradise Oriential Massage (Parlour) was shocking by UK standards. $60 at the door to the madam and then $80 to the girl for simple HR - so $140 (£90). That it in itself wouldn't be terrible but I was practically in and out in 10 minutes! The girl made a very very poor attempt at starting a massage, there was no body-to-body and she was straight to the downstairs to get things over with. Pretty rubbish. I even playfully suggested she stopped rushing and she just chuckled away. As mentioned here Asian seems very common, this girl blatantly spoke excellent english but kept trying to pretend she didn't to ask for more money and pretend not to understand when i tried to negotiate - all very frustrating.

I'm thinking about trying a WG to my hotel next but i've yet to find a good website (a-la adultwork) where i can look them up for free, i'd also only like to pay up to ~£150 - which i think is what i'd pay in the UK (although i've not yet used a WG in the UK, just a parlour a few times) so any reflections on that would be very useful indeed