pooter

Do it in your own time.

79 posts in this topic

I am getting fed up with girls taking me to the room, and then dissapearing for five minutes to have a piss, it quite ruins the choreography of the encounter.

I am getting fed up with girls taking me to the room, and then dissapearing for five minutes to have a piss, it quite ruins the choreography of the encounter.

Is this your only complaint or have you a long list:rolleyes:

How do you know they are having a piss??? They are probably putting the cash in their bag or safe!

Quite true Olivia the girls leave the room to put thier money away safe or to get a refreshment for you..... :mad:

Don't just assume that they go for a wee as I doubt this is actually what they are doing....:mad:

Quite true Olivia the girls leave the room to put thier money away safe or to get a refreshment for you..... :mad:

Don't just assume that they go for a wee as I doubt this is actually what they are doing....:mad:

Erm apple juice anyone? :D

Nah, she books me in, takes me down, and then dissapears, money is handed over in this place after the encounter, she tells me shes off for a piss, sometimes she even does it in the shower, I wouldnt mind if she let me watch, but shes a bit prudish about that sort of thing.

Nah, she books me in, takes me down, and then dissapears, money is handed over in this place after the encounter, she tells me shes off for a piss, sometimes she even does it in the shower, I wouldnt mind if she let me watch, but shes a bit prudish about that sort of thing.

Lovely! So why not discuss this subject with HER if it irks you so much??

Five minutes !!! That's nothing. When I used to go to the Bristol parlours they used to keep me waiting for 15/20 minutes regularly. You could hear the girls talking about trivia. I've asked girls who've worked in parlours and they say that they want you to get totally relaxed. Often though it's because they want to finish their Smirnoff Ice or takeaway then they want another fag. I used to be glad when I heard the end music for Eastenders or Corrie because they'd usually then start to make moves to come back to the room.

What used to piss me off even more is when the doorbell went half way through the appointment and the girl would say " I won't be a minute, I'll be really quick. That's [Jessica] and I've got to let her in."

If they ran down quickly and opened the door and then ran back up....ie 15/20 seconds, I'd have no problem, but they then had a 5 minute chat with the other girl before coming back. I'd be really pissed off and lose my hard-on with no prospect of getting it back. That's happened to me more than once.

Adnmittedly these were poorly run parlours (as most are in Bristol) and I voted with my feet. Thank god for the internet and more-professional independants.

Edited by Silverado
spellin

I already have on several occasions, I am reluctant to complain to the parlour about it, in many ways its their fault, conveyor-belting the appointments, but I am also posting in case any other girls are doing this, unaware how irritating it is for punters, this business is about psychology, the start of any punt is the important bit.

Hmm maybe they are going to lube themselves up, have you got a massive cock??

Pissing hell ... cant the poor ladies go for a wewe now .... :mad:

Hmm maybe they are going to lube themselves up, have you got a massive cock??

Please Olivia, ladies don't talk like that. :mad::D

Please Olivia, ladies don't talk like that. :mad::D

Sorry Jim! :D

What I meant was is it cos he is a massive cock?? :mad:

I already have on several occasions, I am reluctant to complain to the parlour about it, in many ways its their fault, conveyor-belting the appointments, but I am also posting in case any other girls are doing this, unaware how irritating it is for punters, this business is about psychology, the start of any punt is the important bit.

Oh you are a card Sigmund Freud

Your reluctant to complain to the parlour who's fault it is and whom could do something about it, yet your happy to complain here as we may be unaware of how irritating it is.

We seem to define irritating a little different:rolleyes:

I find that incredulous. I mean really. How can you complain here but not to the taking the pissees?

Its one thing to go for a wee during a booking (im sure we've all been there, men and women, when nature calls and all that..) but its another to say "Make yourself comfortable pal, im just gonna nip out for a quick piss". Thats a pretty poor show.

I understand the reluctance to tell the agency/owner. They are afterall the ringmaster, the ones that decided whether the girl that you want is the one thats available. Some places can be very petty so i understand why you dont want to mention it to them.

Saying that, its one of those things; if shes mentioned it to her and she wont stop then all you can do is vote with your feet.

Put up or shut up

ignore this post

Consider it ignored.

Its one thing to go for a wee during a booking (im sure we've all been there, men and women, when nature calls and all that..) but its another to say "Make yourself comfortable pal, im just gonna nip out for a quick piss". Thats a pretty poor show.

I understand the reluctance to tell the agency/owner. They are afterall the ringmaster, the ones that decided whether the girl that you want is the one thats available. Some places can be very petty so i understand why you dont want to mention it to them.

Saying that, its one of those things; if shes mentioned it to her and she wont stop then all you can do is vote with your feet.

Put up or shut up

I agree. It sounds like the girl who is having a piss is taking the piss. Either complain to the management or take your business elsewhere. There are plenty of good girls out there who are more than willing to treat you like a king for an hour, given a bit of respect - oh and an envelope stuffed with twenties :mad:.

I drink quite a lot of water and do sometimes need a quick wee either before, during or at the end of an appointment. Sex can be uncomfortable for girls if you have a full bladder. I do however make it a very quick one, probably 60 seconds at the most and as far as I'm concerned its a sensible move especially as you can't time when you need to go.

If you are not happy why don't you just go elsewhere? Seemples!

She pisses in the shower? Nice. That time at finishing school clearly wasn't wasted.

I wouldnt complain to the parlour, unless I decided I was nt going to see the girl again, the parlour is run by nasty hispanics, who take the customers side right or wrong. Will just go to a different girl, its amazing the results you get if you put a girl in the fridge for a fortnight. My point reasonable enough is, dont book a client in and take him to the room until you are ready.

I wouldnt complain to the parlour, unless I decided I was nt going to see the girl again, the parlour is run by nasty hispanics, who take the customers side right or wrong. Will just go to a different girl, its amazing the results you get if you put a girl in the fridge for a fortnight. My point reasonable enough is, dont book a client in and take him to the room until you are ready.

We don't book a client, they book us.

And FYI I happen to know that a Gent having sex whilst needing a wizzer is extemely uncomfortable and causes not only ejaculation problems but also sometimes erection problems.

It is ok for you to take care of your natural responses but not ok for us.

Also is is also better for women to pee before every sex session and after it can help to reduce a lot of health problems. As we risk that in this industry anyway on behalf of people like you Pooter, you would think that you could have a small fraction of consideration for us...

I guess not.