45pages

Hod Style On The Weekend?

17 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone knows of alternatives to HOD but is open on the weekends?

Secondly,due to my irregular hours I usually only book HOD a couple of hours or so before, so obviously sometimes they are booked up, hence could people also name some places in a similar vein to HOD?

Cheers

Uhmm in London, nope, get the train from Euston to MK. ;)

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone knows of alternatives to HOD but is open on the weekends?

Secondly,due to my irregular hours I usually only book HOD a couple of hours or so before, so obviously sometimes they are booked up, hence could people also name some places in a similar vein to HOD?

Cheers

From mid-October we hope to be offering a visiting service with the M25 boundary between 10 am and 10 pm, 7 days a week. However this will only be offered to hotels no private dwellings due to security issues.

Not that any of this helps you today.

Why not open for incalls at the weekend too? Seems to be a fair demand for it.

Why not open for incalls at the weekend too? Seems to be a fair demand for it.

Good point.

However we like to rest the girls, the maids and the actual premises. This I believe will give us longevity in the area.

Perhaps Mr D can be persuaded to book a hotel room at weekends to provide an incall venue for his new outcall venture. I'm sure it will more than pay for itself.

Perhaps Mr D can be persuaded to book a hotel room at weekends to provide an incall venue for his new outcall venture. I'm sure it will more than pay for itself.

Perhaps at £150 an hour you can book a hotel room, have the girl visit you and still save money on what the majority of the competition are pricing themselves at ? You see where we are coming from ?

Now, with the fee at £130/hr which hotel in London will take you for £20.00? May be I am missing something here!

I suspect what MrDivineMK means is that the outcall service is 150 GBP/hour (outcall is usually a bit more than incall), but if you compare the experience to some others at 250 or 300 or even 500 GBP, the experience is still very cost effective for the individual punter even after adding in the hotel costs.

I agree with this completely, had a lovely time with Sarah and Isabel in the last few weeks and would be very interested in the weekend arrangement for future trips. Unfortunately, the issue is still that a hotel needs ID and leaves a paper trail, but you can't have everything, can you?

- Randy J

Hi everyone

Cheers

Pleasure Mansion is open at week-ends as well as during the week and is OK with last minute bookings, although always best to book in advance if possible.

Have been there myself several times when my No. 1 girl has not been available and have always been pleased with the quality, service and surroundings.

http://www.pleasuremansion.co.uk/

Now, with the fee at £130/hr which hotel in London will take you for £20.00? May be I am missing something here!

No I was pricing our staff as to what I think they are really worth rather than the bargain price you can see them for in the week. Obviously something's worth is purely perspective.

Perhaps at £150 an hour you can book a hotel room, have the girl visit you and still save money on what the majority of the competition are pricing themselves at ? You see where we are coming from ?

It seems that Mr D has discovered a novel way of explaining his business strategy to potential customers. I might be a bit thick here but I don't see where he is coming from. And I suspect vice versa. To explain my pont of view:

1) HoD SK do not work weekends but there is clearly a trade demand.

2) The new outcall venture operates 7 days per week and is perfectly placed to fulfill this demand.

3) The outcall market is much smaller than the incall especially when constrained to hotels.

4) Many punters would baulk at the idea of paying the best part of £100 for a mediocre hotel purely for punting purposes.

5) Providing an incall facility would generate income which otherwise would be lost to the incall competition.

6) Assuming the additional demand is 4 customers per day, that opportunity cost equates to an extra gross profit of £600 per day.

7) Hotels costs are tax deductible if booked for business purposes.

8) The £100 hotel charge reduces to less than £70.

9) £70 spread over 4 bookings equates to slightly less than a profit of £135 per booking.

10) I'm assuming the remaining operating costs - eg security, call handling - are fixed.

11) Transport cost within the M25 can easily add up to £15 if not more.

12) Ergo, the incall facility can be as profitable if not more than a pure outcall venture.

No I was pricing our staff as to what I think they are really worth rather than the bargain price you can see them for in the week. Obviously something's worth is purely perspective.

It seems that the strategy may not be entirely business orientated if subjectivity is allowed to creep in. What's stopping him from charging what he thinks the ladies are really worth in the week? I think I've missed the point.

It seems that Mr D has discovered a novel way of explaining his business strategy to potential customers. I might be a bit thick here but I don't see where he is coming from. And I suspect vice versa. To explain my pont of view:

1) HoD SK do not work weekends but there is clearly a trade demand.

2) The new outcall venture operates 7 days per week and is perfectly placed to fulfill this demand.

3) The outcall market is much smaller than the incall especially when constrained to hotels.

4) Many punters would baulk at the idea of paying the best part of £100 for a mediocre hotel purely for punting purposes.

5) Providing an incall facility would generate income which otherwise would be lost to the incall competition.

6) Assuming the additional demand is 4 customers per day, that opportunity cost equates to an extra gross profit of £600 per day.

7) Hotels costs are tax deductible if booked for business purposes.

8) The £100 hotel charge reduces to less than £70.

9) £70 spread over 4 bookings equates to slightly less than a profit of £135 per booking.

10) I'm assuming the remaining operating costs - eg security, call handling - are fixed.

11) Transport cost within the M25 can easily add up to £15 if not more.

12) Ergo, the incall facility can be as profitable if not more than a pure outcall venture.

It seems that the strategy may not be entirely business orientated if subjectivity is allowed to creep in. What's stopping him from charging what he thinks the ladies are really worth in the week? I think I've missed the point.

Business plans and financial details - and I thought being a punter was all about punting and having a fantasy fun time.

Oh yes - you could always get yourself a trip up to Milton Keynes on a Saturday or Sunday, it's not north of Watford Gap so it's perfectly safe!

Business plans and financial details - and I thought being a punter was all about punting and having a fantasy fun time.

Oh yes - you could always get yourself a trip up to Milton Keynes on a Saturday or Sunday, it's not north of Watford Gap so it's perfectly safe!

Since it less than 20 quid to get a train ticket from Euston to milton keynes on a Saturday or Sunday.

And MK is only 120 ph instead of the 130 in London. Youd have broke even if you went for a 2 hour punt.

The post made by Mr D - "However we like to rest the girls, the maids and the actual premises. This I believe will give us longevity in the area." explains it all, having punters coming and going 7 days a week will not be appreciated by all their neighbours, and having a good relationship with your neighbours is important if you want to remain in the same premises.

Pleasure Mansion is open at week-ends as well as during the week and is OK with last minute bookings, although always best to book in advance if possible.

Have been there myself several times when my No. 1 girl has not been available and have always been pleased with the quality, service and surroundings.

http://www.pleasuremansion.co.uk/

Anyway back on topic, Ray if you dont mind, could you let me know which girls you've seen and would recommend there? Can send me a PM if you prefer

thanks =)

Anyway back on topic, Ray if you dont mind, could you let me know which girls you've seen and would recommend there? Can send me a PM if you prefer

thanks =)

My favourite is Angelina - new pics capture her sexy looks and perfect figure. To be honest, havent seen her for a month or so as have been otherwise engaged but planning to rectify this quite soon.