Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raj24

Any Recommendations In Wolves

16 posts in this topic

Any working places or working girls in wolves that people recommend?

Wolves is probably my nearest large town. Used to go quite often, but lately not much class about there.

If you don't mind a short trip to Walsall, I would recommend DonnaX off the purple site - she used to work in Wolves and is seriously horny

What's wrong with PassionVIP I've been on the site and seems ok but never tried them... Yeh I've seen Donna in wolves and she's moved to Walsall now... There's a few decent places in wolves like massage studio 84 near Chapal ash they have nice mixture of girls working there..

What's wrong with PassionVIP I've been on the site and seems ok but never tried them... Yeh I've seen Donna in wolves and she's moved to Walsall now... There's a few decent places in wolves like massage studio 84 near Chapal ash they have nice mixture of girls working there..

Passionvip are dire, do not use them.

Exec and bella are fine, do use them.

I saw a Wolverhampton based girl the other day, she was terrible - name is Millie. Horrible girl. NFR up.

I don't think I've seen Millie does she work for herself or at an establishment. I've been trying to contact a girl called anjali sen she's advertises herself on the purple site and based in Wolves but never managed to get through to her. She has no feedback as well?

What's wrong with PassionVIP I've been on the site and seems ok but never tried them...

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=103280

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=103563

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=106941

Pays to do research brother. I was impressed with the website, and with the looks of the girl when I arrived. Service, especially aftercare, unforgiveable.

Give them a try...let us know how you get on!

Give them a try...let us know how you get on!

Or just shove £170 down the nearest drain and save yourself an hour :D

Or just shove £170 down the nearest drain and save yourself an hour :D

I get the impression he needs to learn from his mistakes... :blink:

To be honest I think there prices don't justify me seeing anyone from that place anyway. I've seen the reports outlined here and on other sites as well. There was one or two Indian girls at passion that I was looking at seeing but think I'll give that a miss and continue looking on the purple site

Even if they were £50 an hour, PassionVIP would still be about £200 overpriced :D

I was thinking about visiting studio 84 after they had a few good reviews, but it looks like a negative review has turned up. Can anyone give any more information as to if the girls are good and it is worth a punt?

Hi I've visited the place numerous of times and some of the girls are stunning I got to say. If you just want the service but no interaction then I would recommend as there's a few girls that are nice.. I've seen Megan (English) she's good, Roberta she's nice, erica (Italian) nice body, nicki her appearance blew me away last Friday, bella (Spanish) nice girl, priya (Indian) nice body.

Good heads up about PassionVIP.

Has anyone seen 'Stunning Suzie' from wolves, she has a little bit of feedback on her profile on the other site, but not much else, prob down to her being new? She looks great though for the couple of pics she has.

Yeh ive seen susie she's not actually from wolves she just tours various locations. she's exactly like her pics in real life and good as well. But I reckon for around that price for 30mins you can near enough see 2 girls at studio 84.

Yeh ive seen susie she's not actually from wolves she just tours various locations. she's exactly like her pics in real life and good as well. But I reckon for around that price for 30mins you can near enough see 2 girls at studio 84.

Thanks for the info. Her rates seem reasonable. I'm assuming she doesn't charge for extra's compared to studio84 (I might be wrong), so the rates might be similar in the end.