Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fidelio

How Many Punts Before I Catch Something?

25 posts in this topic

Hello all :)

So yes, how many punts before I'd catch something? Did you catch any STD due to punting?

A related question -> What is the life expectancy of a punter? :) Its scary to think that some punters dont hope to live beyond 50 or think anything after 50 is a bonus (from actual forum posts here).

If I punt once a week starting from today, thats about 200 punts a year, 2000 punts in 10 years, 4000 punts in 20 years. And 6000 in 30 years. I'm 37 so that will get me up to 67. I'd be happy if I die a painless death after 6000 punts.

Is it unrealistic? Or am I doomed?

--fidelio

Hello all :)

So yes, how many punts before I'd catch something? Did you catch any STD due to punting?

A related question -> What is the life expectancy of a punter? :) Its scary to think that some punters dont hope to live beyond 50 or think anything after 50 is a bonus (from actual forum posts here).

If I punt once a week starting from today, thats about 200 punts a year, 2000 punts in 10 years, 4000 punts in 20 years. And 6000 in 30 years. I'm 37 so that will get me up to 67. I'd be happy if I die a painless death after 6000 punts.

Is it unrealistic? Or am I doomed?

--fidelio

I have never caught anything in nearly 30 years of punting and go to the GUM quartely. I have absolutely no idea how many punts YOU might have before you catch anything, it depends what YOU will be getting up to and with whom obviously and what risks YOU will be taking.

As to life expectancy of a punter and this age 50 complete rubbish, again it will obviously depend on the punter how long he lives just like any other human being. YOU dont know how long YOU will live so how would i know, i dont even know how long i will live for obviously.

A very odd post.

It can happen any time. I caught an STD in my throat this year - first time I caught anything in all the 6 years I've been working in the industry.

All you can do is just get regular check ups and look after your sexual health as best you can and takes as few risks as possible.

A year has only 52 weeks! So one punt a week is 52 punts a year, not 200!

As for catching anything - just do some basic research on safe sex and how diseases are transmitted.

I have never caught anything in nearly 30 years of punting and go to the GUM quartely.

The other thing I wanted to ask was how difficult it is to 'wait' for the results of your GUM (quarterly) test. Any coping strategies?

I have absolutely no idea how many punts YOU might have before you catch anything, it depends what YOU will be getting up to and with whom obviously and what risks YOU will be taking.

Sorry I specify that. Sex with condom no doubt. And OWO & RO.

As to life expectancy of a punter and this age 50 complete rubbish, again it will obviously depend on the punter how long he lives just like any other human being. YOU dont know how long YOU will live so how would i know, i dont even know how long i will live for obviously.

I quoted the age onlly based on some of the punters post I read but yeah one can die anytime :)

A very odd post.

Thank you for your reply :) Was most helpful and hope I clarified a bit.

Hi Fidelio,

It takes 7387 punts to catch an STD. Based on your calculation that if you punt once a week, it's 200 times each year, then you would get the STD in 36.935 years, i.e. if you started punting today, it would happen on 17th August 2049, when you are 74.

How and when you die depends on the nature of the disease.

@ fidelio, Hi , There are 52 weeks in a year . If you punt once a week that is 52 punts not 200 as you stated > so you will live longer than you first thought . Punters never grow old they just get bad at maths [ of to check now , did I get that right , 52 weeks in a year , were is my calender ?

I have never knowingly caught anything from a wg in all my 67 , 000 punts , hope I got the number of punts right , lets see one punt or sometimes two punts a week over a lifetime of punting adds up to .........

just play it safe, don't see girls who do bareback, i dont know if you do BB with your wife, or girlfriend and go the GUM after every girl you see, but i dont think its a serious question, its like asking when am i going to get mugged? or am i going to get run over by a bus?, all you can do is research about safe sex then practice it , no use worrying about it

That's a good point, worldpunter. Based on 52 weeks in a year meaning that one punt means 52 a year rather than 200, that means that it will take until 24th September 2154 for Fidelio to catch a disease on his 7387th punt..

You will catch one on your very next punt!!!

YOU ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

:ph34r:

That's not actually correct, partylover. In order for fidelio to have had 7386 punts since 5:28 this morning, making the next one the infecting 7387th, he would need to have had one every six seconds, which simply isn't possible.

@ fidelio, Hi , There are 52 weeks in a year . If you punt once a week that is 52 punts not 200 as you stated > so you will live longer than you first thought . Punters never grow old they just get bad at maths [ of to check now , did I get that right , 52 weeks in a year , were is my calender ?

Shit!

If you do that, don't forget to flush afterwards...

If you do that, don't forget to flush afterwards...

Or you might catch E.Coli, die within one week and never get the chance to even start punting.

I have never knowingly caught anything from a wg in all my 67 , 000 punts , hope I got the number of punts right , lets see one punt or sometimes two punts a week over a lifetime of punting adds up to .........

and spelling ;)

I have punted with less than 12 girls...and caught something twice. In both cases I went got checked out, nothing turned up as a common std, so the first was called 'non specific urethitis' and second 'prostititus' based on their clinical diagnosis (with a urologist the second time). In the second case, the infection seemed to get into my epiditymis and likely resulted in some tissue damage, which has lead to blocking/stricture and I'm now practically sterile (or rather produce speem that don't get out). They think. They can't figure it out. My sperm count was normal 10 months ago.

Have never had unprotected FS of course, but did receive OWO. In the first case, the NSU may have been caused by soap in the bath before going at it.

I've had every test imaginable, and a serious course of cipro as a precaution. I'm clean. Now mostly just see a regular non-wg or stick to fbsm, with an occasional veer off. But...I wanted to be a dad, I may have destroyed that option. At the very least, getting pregnant will be very expensive and kind of horrible.

Sorry to be a bummer, but you deserve at least one comment from the dark side. This being said, I enjoy the thrill of a punt, don't get me wrong, just think it will be OW ahead, although hell, the damage is probably done I should enjoy it.

12 punts over what period of time ? Is that 10 months ? can't believe you can get this kind of bad luck , maybe you were seeing civvie girls inbetween ?

I don't think you can get NSU from covered services , and I don't think you can get NSU from OWO . But I am no expert . The medics may come on the thread to verify . What were you up to in your previous life to get that kind of bad luck . I believe you punt TG , is that true ?

Yup. Trust me, from OWO. And you can get All manner of infection from OWO, save for HIV and Hep C. hep B they don't know, not sure. Chlamydia is somewhat common, though by no means 'often' and tends to hit the younger girls, as their bodies don't fight it off as well. (doctor's words, not mine). Gon...well there is this new strain going around that goes after the throat I understand, not familiar with it thank god.

From ow/covered, you can't get much, just herpes, molluscum, warts, I suppose crabs (does anyone ever get this anymore?).

My doctor thinks possible got into E.coli...which guess what, gets transferred easily from a girls mouth that has been licking ass for the previous 20 minutes. I went to a doctor who treats celebs and models, and sees everything, all the time (he says syphilis is much more prevalent than gets reported and is big with his gay patients who literally get it multiple times a year-clears easily with some antibiotics, but need to recognize it and catch it).

I was tested for everything, 100% clean. When you go to the GUM, would ask to also test for mycoplasma hominus, mycoplasma genitalium, trip homonyms vaginalis, and urea plasma urealyticum, all DNA level screens.

That is 12 diff girls over maybe a year, mostly once, a few twice....and one on and off weekly and it's not her. A couple overseas in Asia, but only OWO and was fine several weeks after, so not that.

PM me if you want more info, either on experiences with it or girls, not here to shame or name, as I can't verify and to be fair, I took the risk, I bear the consequences.

The only time I've caught something was quite a few years back when i was dating a non WG. Mucky Cow. Luckily it was only thrush.

Never caught anything off a WG in 15 years of punting.

Approx 40 punts over 4 years, 10 of those were all within one week.

Been with a total of approx 50 women in my time, bareback with about a third/half of them. Almost all of them ive given oral to. Ive french kissed easily over 100 women.

So far ive never caught anything.

Im very choosy with who i do the risky stuff with, if i used condoms all the time i would have slept with by far a lot more women by now.

I havnt been with a woman for 6 months now, currently saving all the money i can for a big deposit on a mortgage. Then when ive got my own place, its party time...

Edited by sparkstar

In 40 years I have had 1 minor scare resulting from OWO from a girl with a sore throat. It was cleared up by 6 pills from the GUM clinic. I never do BB and usually do OWO so form your own conclusions.

The only time I've caught something was quite a few years back when i was dating a non WG. Mucky Cow. Luckily it was only thrush.

Never caught anything off a WG in 15 years of punting.

Mucky cow? Thrush doesn't even count as an STD because it's a normal resident of the vagina which occasionally gets out of control (often as a result of over-cleaning) and can then sometimes be passed on -- but you can get it even if you've never had sex, whether male or female.

Update to my 'reaction' and episodic tuble with owo, would appear slowly returning to normal function with plumbing; whatever non-std infection I found myself with appears not to have created permanent damage after all, mercifully. Won't change my increased caution with OWO...

I'd been seeing wgs for about 7 years (once or twice a month, mostly safe, apart from an occassional OWO treat) and all was going well until August 2011, when I picked up Molluscum Contagiosum, which is a viral infection of the skin - caused by body to body contact with an infected person or from unclean sheets/towels from a previous punter.

Put me off sex for the first 6 months and still waiting for it clear up before I jump on the wagon again - which takes on average 18 months but can take up to 5 years in some cases.

Although one positive that's come out of it is that I'm fitter. I'm down the gym a lot pounding out my frustrations on the treadmill and weights.

You catch something on the 96th punt.

But dont worry, just skip the 96th and go straight for the 97th...