Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

Build up to the big day - how to avoid disappointment.

15 posts in this topic

OK, so I had my first ever decent punt, at the age of 45, 25 years after my first punt. I have already booked a 2 hour slot 2 weeks ahead.

My anticipation and expectations are high - my mouth watering. It is difficult to get to sleep at night.

It's going to be a mindblowing 2 hours if that 30 minutes taster was anything to go by, right?

So how to approach the next session? My mind has not been short of ideas, scenarios etc.

Or am I building myself up for a big disappointment?

I wish you the best of luck but to be truthful I would not know what to do for two hours ------------ would not two one hour sessions have been better value.

OK, maybe it's my age catching up with me but after 45 minutes I start to think "what now". :mad::confused:

I wish you the best of luck but to be truthful I would not know what to do for two hours ------------ would not two one hour sessions have been better value.

OK, maybe it's my age catching up with me but after 45 minutes I start to think "what now". :mad::confused:

Darn I'm 51 and can think of loads of ways to fill 2 hours with fun!

I'm off to see my regular girl this Thursday for 2 hours, and I always find it too short a time. Very little talking, just straight into the kissing as soon as I arrive. Oral, RO, sex, allsorts of fun.

I could quite happily stay with her the night, and after Thursdays meeting, an overnight with her is next on my list.

Oh Jim, you have made me laugh tonight:D:D

My minimum is usually 45 minutes. but ive usually extended.

Its nice to relax, take your time, forget about the clock, have a drink, chat, etc.

My most memorable punts have been at the 3 hours mark.

OK, so I had my first ever decent punt, at the age of 45, 25 years after my first punt. I have already booked a 2 hour slot 2 weeks ahead.

My anticipation and expectations are high - my mouth watering. It is difficult to get to sleep at night.

It's going to be a mindblowing 2 hours if that 30 minutes taster was anything to go by, right?

So how to approach the next session? My mind has not been short of ideas, scenarios etc.

My advice is not to build it up into too big a deal beforehand. If you go expecting the best two hours of your life, then quite likely it'll be a disappointment no matter how good this girl is. Sure, look forward to it, but scripting it out in your head days before might only lead to a lack of spontaneity. Just go with the flow and I'm sure you'll have a fun time.

I would not know what to do for two hours

I find that "Naughty Percy" can be an enjoyable pastime.

Im 57 and I wish I could afford 2hours or more,the ones I cant understand are the 15 min or 30 min punts,each to his own I suppose.

Im 57 and I wish I could afford 2hours or more,the ones I cant understand are the 15 min or 30 min punts,each to his own I suppose.

I was always ok with 30 minutes as I was just testing and once I realise the girl just doesn't do it for me that is enough.

I have gone for 2 hours appt for these reasons:

- girl interests me greatly

- price very reasonable

- rarely get opportunity for punts

- am moving to another part of country shortly

don't go in thinking "i want to do this, that or the other". just go with the flow

15 minute punts are rare, apart from Soho walk ups, 30 minute punts seem to be the "norm" in parlours.

I don't pay to chat or drink tea, if other people want to do that then of course that is their business. :mad:

Lancelot where have you been going wrong? 25 years to find a decent punt? You should have found your Guinevere before now.

I know how you feel about the anticipation. Last year I met a girl and the first couple of sessions were so intense and memorable that I was minded to not see her again in case future meetings were an anti-climax (so to speak).

But every meeting with this girl (and we meet every week or two now) is fresh and wonderful.

Tell your girl how you feel, tell her to rise to the challenge of making each meeting better than the last and if she's that good she'll be flattered.

Well I have failed in life to find/obtain a satisfactory sexual relationship in 30 years - so it is no surprise to myself that it took me 25 years to get a decent punt. But I have only had 7 punts in my life - so lack of trying and impatience is to blame. It's pretty much pot luck with punting - I just did not meet someone who did it for me, until now.

I am moving away from the area in 2 months, alas - so will have to start the hunt again when I relocate.

I am moving away from the area in 2 months, alas - so will have to start the hunt again when I relocate.

As it sounds like you are going to be doing a fair bit of paid shagging in that two months, your wallet will thank you for the move, especially if you revert to the 7 punts in 25 years frequency.

If I were you, when you settle in your new area, I'd ask for a bit of advice (perhaps via PM with someone experienced if you don't want to go public) on finding the right sort of girl. In my 10 month long punting career, I have easily found 5 or 6 girls who I would be happy to be "regular" with. However, I am just too much of a "kid in a sweetshop" at the moment to settle into a "same girl every two weeks" sort of routine.

Tell your girl how you feel, tell her to rise to the challenge of making each meeting better than the last and if she's that good she'll be flattered.

If only one could take that approach with one's wife.