Xenia

Would Anybody Dared To Do It?

15 posts in this topic

...quys.

I had an appointment booked for today at 6.30. (outcall in his house).

Originally guy wanted to see me at 3pm, but I only can do outcalls after 6pm, so we agreed for 6.30 pm.

He texted me at about 7am in the morning about it. He emailed me also with all his requests (nothing unusual) and I had a quick chat with him on his landline number. He did sent me a mildly explicit texts in between, but I never thought he came across as timewaster. He just seemed to be over excited..a bit.

When I arrived to his home and started to ring to he door. No answer. I did not heard the ring, so thought his door bell does not work. Then I started to knock. No answer either. I called him on his mobile and landline. No Answer. I've got quite upset and sent him text "I can't believe you done this to me". I called my girlfriend who gave me a lift, and asked her to comeback. She was already on motorway, so it would take her another 20 minutes at least to comeback to pick me up. So I just waited behind the bush in his front garden. In one his SMS texts he did said to me: "Xenia, I will leave th door unlocked, as I might fell asleep, as I was working all last night, so just came in". At the time, I did not took any notice, as I just thought he is not serious, and no way anybody going to get asleep while waiting for me!

While waiting for my girlfriend to comeback, I was keep looking on the door handle, thinking should I push it? I could not believe myself, but I did, and it was unlocked! I came to the corridor and called his name. No answer. Then I came to the door in the lounge looked through the little glass in the door, and seen the corner of the sofa with a feet of the guy there. I opened a door a little bit, and whispered his name again. He jumped off, eyes the size of 50pence, lots of apologies, etc. He was without a shirt with boxer pants covered with massive tatoos, and Very big (vertically and horisantly). I was taken aback a bit. His house was a mess too. Not dirty, just incredibly messy. (there is a difference).

Anyway: the point is. Would anybody do what I did: ie enter the house yourself? BTW: he was a brilliant guy, and we never talked about it, that I let myself in without him opening the door to me. I am just feeling horrible about it now, even though he did mentioned in his text that he will keep the door open for me.

What would you do in the similar situation?

Edited by Rada Ishes

Not sure if I would have stepped into the place myself Rada.... the opportunity has not arisen so I can't answer that.

I used to visit a man who liked me to tie and blindfold him and do all kinds of unspeakable things too..... but one day he

requested something a little different.

I was to take along another lady who he did not know (he had met a few others from my agency back then. )

He lived in a lovely mezzanine apartment with a spiral staircase going straight from the living area to the bedroom.

He had the front door unlocked and we were to let ourselves in... go up the stairs and find him face down on his bed.

I was to blindfold him and tie him.... then we two ladies carried out all the things he loved.... but for the entire booking

he did not know who she was and only at the very end for the finale.... he was released from his eye mask and could

see her lovely face.

I guessed this might be a one off experience for me and I was right... it has not happened again.

When I first started out and worked with an agency, I had a booking and I was told that the guy would leave the door open and I was to make my way past the dining room and up the stairs to his bedroom. I was assured by the agency that he was a regular and he was always doing this. I figured nothing of it at the time but now that I'm indie I'm not sure I would, and I've not had it happen to me since I became indie either.

But Xenia, as he had texted that he’d leave the door unlocked, surely he was expecting you to enter, so why your guilt? And did your girlfriend come back? Surely the lesson is not to wave your ‘driver’ off until you’re sure the appointment is OK?

I’ve done the same thing, but in reverse, twice! Both were with ladies I knew well – and one of them a prolific poster on here at the time! Both were at their suggestions.

The first, some years ago now, wanted to feign sleep and me to enter unannounced and ravish her in her bed. Now, who could refuse that? With the second more recent experience we had experimented with bondage and she suggested that she lie naked, blindfold and spread-eagled on the bed and I enter and complete the process. In this case she was the owner of several large dogs, so the entry could not be entirely noiseless. Great fun in both instances. :)

One new client I had not met before actually suggested I be the one to leave my front door open and be waiting for him

on my bed.

Not on his nelly!

:blink:

One new client I had not met before actually suggested I be the one to leave my front door open and be waiting for him

on my bed.

Not on his nelly!

:blink:

But would you if you'd known him?

But would you if you'd known him?

It is not possible anyway with me as there is a security door with intercom to allow

visitors. They then have to travel up in the lift and along to my door. I don't think I would be happy to do it even if possible.

When I was living with a WG we once had a slightly strange one with a guy she's seen a few times at his place. He asked if she had a partner and when she said she did he made the following request. We came to his house and let ourselves in and went up to the main bedroom, we never saw or heard him while I was there. We stripped off and had sex until I was about to come when I pulled out and came over her stomach and breasts. I then got up, got dressed and left the house going to a nearby pub for a pint and read a book. When I left he left the back bedroom where he'd evidently been and had fun with her while she had my cum on her, smearing it on both her and him. Afterwards she texted me and I went and picked up from outside the house. We both found it a rather erotic experience and evidently he did too, whatever floats your boat :)

I did a duo once with a client and another girl, he wanted the nurse thing, which I have to say my friend did far better than I did. She was the matron and I was the nurse doing everything she told me to do to him, fun at the time, but afterwards we received an email telling us that he was a policeman and he would really like it if we used what we had done to him to blackmail him into booking us in the future. Needless to say we never took him up on his offer.

I had another one that like rada's wanted me to just let myself in, which I did, only to find him hiding behind the sofa, he said that he was very timid and scared of meeting new people, at the time I though that was more than a bit strange, but it got even stranger when I asked him for the fee first and he then announced that he would have to pop next door and get it off the wife. She knew what he what he was doing, I think even encouraged it, but she had forgotten to get the money out of her purse for him before she disappeared next door. I waited while he phoned her and she just popped it through the letter box, I never saw her but did feel very uncomfortable during my time there in case she just burst in half way through or something.

I'm too much of a scaredy cat to do outcalls to people's houses so no I wouldn't do this! :)

I did a duo once with a client and another girl, he wanted the nurse thing, which I have to say my friend did far better than I did. She was the matron and I was the nurse doing everything she told me to do to him, fun at the time, but afterwards we received an email telling us that he was a policeman and he would really like it if we used what we had done to him to blackmail him into booking us in the future. Needless to say we never took him up on his offer.

I had another one that like rada's wanted me to just let myself in, which I did, only to find him hiding behind the sofa, he said that he was very timid and scared of meeting new people, at the time I though that was more than a bit strange, but it got even stranger when I asked him for the fee first and he then announced that he would have to pop next door and get it off the wife. She knew what he what he was doing, I think even encouraged it, but she had forgotten to get the money out of her purse for him before she disappeared next door. I waited while he phoned her and she just popped it through the letter box, I never saw her but did feel very uncomfortable during my time there in case she just burst in half way through or something.

I thought I had heard it all. :blink:

It is not possible anyway with me as there is a security door with intercom to allow

visitors. They then have to travel up in the lift and along to my door. I don't think I would be happy to do it even if possible.

I don't do outcall and like Adele people have to buzz to get into the apartment block, even I could do it I certainly wouldn't with someone I hadn't seen several times before.

Thats an awesome role play, fair play to you for going ahead and making his dream come true.

I know its a bit risky, but in the world of adventure and seeking out something differant, what a bloody turn on that is.

Whio wants vanilla sex when you can have role play that floats your boat and takes you into some strange place, (played safely of course)

We are only limitited by our own lack of imagination.

Surely the lesson is not to wave your ‘driver’ off until you’re sure the appointment is OK?

In my experience of hotel bookings the lady generally calls or texts her security at the start so he/she is expecting another text/call after about an hour or so. I fell more secure that the lady has decent security in that I know that when I leave she will confirm that she is OK.

No i certainly wouldn't have done this. I rarely do outcalls to private addresses due to some bad experiences. I would have made it very clear to this guy that I would be texting or ringing as i was setting off and I would expect him to answer the door not be asleep. I mean who falls asleep when he knows he has an appointment with a wg?

Mind you i can't emphasis this enough...if you are going to do outcalls to private addresses, get a driver. When i do private address outcalls I have a lovely strapping bloke who drives me, waits for me to go in and then parks round the corner until my appointment time is up. I make this clear to whoever books me.