Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
apunter50

Dieppe France

6 posts in this topic

Can anybody recommend clubs bars saunas etc in or arround Dieppe. Off on business for a few days and would like some company in the evening!

France is not an easy country for punting. I suspect that, assuming you have a reasonable command of the language, your best bet is the bar of your hotel!

If you don't speak French, take a good book.

Thanks for the reply. My French is pretty good so I guess I'ii just have to try my luck with the maid; lets hope I don't end up like Mr Strauss Kahn!

I have spent a lot of time in Dieppe and found it a sex free zone. I didn't find any of the sort of clubs I have found in the bigger towns elsewhere in France. My only suggestion would be the receptionist of one of the hotels on the front (the name of which I have forgotten).She was certainly up for a good time, but may well have moved on. Otherwise take a good book!

You might read up on Walter Richard Sickert (31 May 1860 – 22 January 1942), he apparently spent quite a bit of time in Dieppe and frequented a number of ladies. They are all dead now through the passage of time (and also possibly because he is one of those many thought to have been Jack the Ripper).