CP1

Pump Birmingham Moving!

49 posts in this topic

looking at the Pump website today, there is a message that from 10/9 they will no longer be at their previous location at silks.

just to let Birmingham posters know that, really, and to ask if anyone knows any more than that. doubtless we'll get an update from Linzi in due course.

looking at the Pump website today, there is a message that from 10/9 they will no longer be at their previous location at silks.

just to let Birmingham posters know that, really, and to ask if anyone knows any more than that. doubtless we'll get an update from Linzi in due course.

I know cant keep still can I CP1. On a more serious note I got back from holiday on Monday and the decision had been taken out of my hands. I would appreciate if everyone could keep an open mind on this and not speculate but I will tell you it wasnt a Police matter.

We have found something temporary in Bham but I will be looking for larger premises as of tomorrow. I'm really sorry if this has inconvenieced anyone but we hope to be back up and running and in business over the next few months. As for girls I've left this up to them as to whether they wish to remain put or move with me. I will say though I have lots of girls starting over the next few weeks and you will see some of old faces at the new place.

Onwards and upwards!

Love Linzi

I still miss the little flat in Moseley opposite the tram garage. Nice sessions with Megan and Simone in there :)

I know cant keep still can I CP1. On a more serious note I got back from holiday on Monday and the decision had been taken out of my hands. I would appreciate if everyone could keep an open mind on this and not speculate but I will tell you it wasnt a Police matter.

We have found something temporary in Bham but I will be looking for larger premises as of tomorrow. I'm really sorry if this has inconvenieced anyone but we hope to be back up and running and in business over the next few months. As for girls I've left this up to them as to whether they wish to remain put or move with me. I will say though I have lots of girls starting over the next few weeks and you will see some of old faces at the new place.

Onwards and upwards!

Love Linzi

Good luck hun

Hope you get sorted soon.

Good luck hun

Hope you get sorted soon.

Thanks everyone the support has been overwhelming by girls, boys and other establishments.

As soon as there is anymore news on the new premises I will be in touch.

Linzi x

I bet no one else could move so often and survive as well as I am sure you will, Linzi.

Have I remembered them correctly?

St Pauls Square, Moseley, @First Class Selly Oak, @Ambassadors Bristol Street, @Silks Holloway Head.

never been to the Pump and have heard mixed reviews...just my opinion, but constantly moving premises gives me pause, although not completely certain why...

never been to the Pump and have heard mixed reviews...just my opinion, but constantly moving premises gives me pause, although not completely certain why...

I have only been to the last three locations and I think the only negatives I had were related to the 'landlords' such as cold showers at First Class.

Happy to say that as far as I am concerned The Pump has nothing that should make you doubt it as a business itself.

I bet no one else could move so often and survive as well as I am sure you will, Linzi.

St Pauls Square, Moseley, @First Class Selly Oak, @Ambassadors Bristol Street, @Silks Holloway Head.

you missed yardley/garrets green

I still miss the little flat in Moseley opposite the tram garage. Nice sessions with Megan and Simone in there :)

I dont miss that flat but I miss Megan and especially Simone

Thank you Sir, Just call me Judith Chalmers !!

Yes but not First Class Selly Oak that was ultimate indulgence and dont forget Yardley VLM

Oh well at least you dont have to stomach that interferring old man in reception anymore (not unless you continue to visit Silks).

Thank god it is only greedy landlords I'm constantly dealing with, it could be the authorities.

Yes but not First Class Selly Oak that was ultimate indulgence and dont forget Yardley VLM

Oh well at least you dont have to stomach that interferring old man in reception anymore (not unless you continue to visit Silks).

i forgot about st pauls sq. saw alex and never paid for parking. no ticket tho -phew!

Thank god it is only greedy landlords I'm constantly dealing with, it could be the authorities.

I think my wariness may be due to the parlour nature in business premises as opposed to an incall private flat for an agency. I would be worried about a visit from the bill whereas a private flat is a little more discreet and you only get the address once a booking has been made. Although saying that, I visit parlours in Stoke and don't feel the same...maybe it's B'ham?

I'm sure the service you provide is good, and wish you well in locating new premises.

Edited by Kodiak

i forgot about st pauls sq. saw alex and never paid for parking. no ticket tho -phew!

You were lucky I had a few tickets there as did some of the girls, worst though was when a rival agency lettered all the residents in the block, shame I loved that flat, then onto Moseley, the restaurant downstairs were none too please when their waiters kept popping out for fag breaks...didnt take them long before they came knocking...

I think my wariness may be due to the parlour nature in business premises as opposed to an incall private flat for an agency. I would be worried about a visit from the bill whereas a private flat is a little more discreet and you only get the address once a booking has been made. Although saying that, I visit parlours in Stoke and don't feel the same...maybe it's B'ham?

I'm sure the service you provide is good, and wish you well in locating new premises.

One of the parlours (in Bham) were breaking the laws (we had Police visits) I made a sharp exit (I need to keep you boys, girls and me safe) after some legal advice. It all boils down to greed with some owners, they cut corners and jeopardise things to earn a few more quid. Its not how I work.

I have decided to go it alone now, Partnerships have been the Pump's downfall.

Thank you for your wishes Kodiak.

Well Ultimate was Pump by any other name surely?

I nearly mentioned that man (luckily been forewarned by the girl I was seeing) but I didn't know if he was perhaps that man you nearly broke my heart by boasting about to me when we were talking about where we lived.

Didn't really think he was in your class of course but better safe than sorry I decided.

Can I tout my post on the board which partly deals with talking about operation of this board where I suggest Brum should get its own sticky board? Don't now tell me you're moving to Coventry; even I can't swingthat one getting its own board.

Edited by vivluvsme

ha. talk about an incentive.

I see Silks use the word pump in their paper adverts...

silks and pumpclub websites down now :(

Not my area so it wont affect me but i have punted with Linzi and i wish her well.

I see Silks use the word pump in their paper adverts...

Yes and they were still using the pump club @ silks until last week which is false advertising and misleading but they are now saying silks. They have removed the website from their paper adverts but I cant do anything about "Pump it up" in them.

I own the domain for both these websites and silks were referring you customers to my websites saying the girls were there and when customers went to ernest street the girls werent so I decided to temporarily take them down, the last thing I need Silks doing is ruin all my hard work with their lies.

mmm.

We have found a new home for Pump Club but we have been told the earliest we could hope for as a Re-opening date is beginning of December.