Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raul11

Prostate Massage

20 posts in this topic

Hi all I'm new to punting and have yet to dip my toe (not what I normally call it) into the water. Anyway I've always wondered if it it is worth having my prostrate massaged by a willing WLady. I have heard that the orgasim experienced is the best type and I have had different partners try it on me, unfortunately however it just felt wrong and did not work for me.

So the question is have you, would you, and ladies do you and do you find us guys are jelly afterwards!!

I'm looking forward to any replies!!

Rauuuuul

I'm looking forward to any replies!!

Rauuuuul

Even pedantic ones? If so, a prostrate massage is easier, as one or other of you would be lying down. Be warned, though, that anyone massaging a prostate gland can come to a sticky end if they are not careful.

Prostate

That's iPhone's for you, and a poor sense of spelling !!!

i've noticed it can produce a stronger orgasm as forces more fluid up at the time of cumming. well worth a try but just start by easing tip of finger in at first, if never had anything up there as can give an odd feeling of needing to pass something at first lol

enjoy x

This always works for me - stronger and longer lasting orgasms. However, this obviously depends on you being relaxed in order to properly enjoy it. If the idea doesn't appeal to start with, then you unlikely to relax enough to get much out of it. So, if you tried and it "felt wrong" then it's probably not for you.

Cue jokes about the topic title! :P

I always lie prostrate when I'm having a massage!

(There, will that do?)

linzi d was the first and only lady that has done this with me, would enjoy having it done again

It helps if you are very relaxed - it may also sometimes help if you have pooed recently, as you are then unlikely to have a poo on it's way as it were.

Is it obvious that a prostate is inflamed or whatever it is that Doctors check for?

I'd rather have a nice young Lady stick her fingers up me bum than my GP!

I'm seeing a 'new' Lady on Monday and have been chatting with her on e-mail about her services (see fingering thread) and she offers a prostate massage.

I got to wondering!

I quite enjoy this as well and it really builds up the orgasm for me.  I was just wondering for those who also like this - when is the best time to have the service?  So far, I have only had it at the end of the second round (with oral to finish) but any other ideas that worked for people?  I guess during sex does not really work, right (i.e. can't imagine being relaxed enough)?  Just thinking what else would be nice to try with a prostate massage...

My suggestion is a long sensual massage so you're nice and relaxed, finishing off with the prostate massage.

i've noticed it can produce a stronger orgasm as forces more fluid up at the time of cumming. well worth a try but just start by easing tip of finger in at first, if never had anything up there as can give an odd feeling of needing to pass something at first lol

enjoy x

This, lots of lube. Guys either love it, can't understand the fuss or decidedly dislike it. Have a go. Have another go. Have a third go and by then it will have lost a little of the strangeness and embarrassment and you will be able to decide which category you fall into. Unless you hate it don't write it off if you don't find it amazing the first time as it may just be self consciousness spoiling it for you. A lot of ladies are happy to fit this into a GFE booking, just ask if you can't find reference on the profiles x

A friend of mine went for a prostate exam.

I won't go into the horrific details but while the Doc. was doing it he said to my friend, 'don't worry Mr O'fagan, it is totally normal to get an erection during this procedure".

My friend informed the Doc," I haven't got an erection!",

The Doc. turned round slowly to him and said "no, but I have!"

2 people like this

This, lots of lube. Guys either love it, can't understand the fuss or decidedly dislike it. Have a go. Have another go. Have a third go and by then it will have lost a little of the strangeness and embarrassment and you will be able to decide which category you fall into. Unless you hate it don't write it off if you don't find it amazing the first time as it may just be self consciousness spoiling it for you. A lot of ladies are happy to fit this into a GFE booking, just ask if you can't find reference on the profiles x

enjoy x

Had my first prostate massage this evening, and my gawd, did it feel strange... As Victoria says, I was certain that something other than the lady's finger was going to come out of me - I was so concerned my erection dwindled away.  Luckily, no leakage and a soft mouth soon had things looking up :D  

However, it felt different enough that I shall take Chloe's advice and try it again (and again possibly), in the hope of a better orgasm.

Edited by Bobin About
1 person likes this

However, it felt different enough that I shall take Chloe's advice and try it again (and again possibly), in the hope of a better orgasm.

Nice - do try it again!  It does feel a bit odd at first because it's difficult to relax that area while you're getting a BJ/HJ.  I'm not sure exactly how it works but for me, I think it was because I generally contract my PC muscle during BJ/HJ which obviously prevents you from relaxing.  Once you start relaxing more though after a bit, you can focus on the warm feeling from having your prostate massaged and ultimately a much stronger orgasm (at least that's how it works for me).

Nice - do try it again!  It does feel a bit odd at first because it's difficult to relax that area while you're getting a BJ/HJ.  I'm not sure exactly how it works but for me, I think it was because I generally contract my PC muscle during BJ/HJ which obviously prevents you from relaxing.  Once you start relaxing more though after a bit, you can focus on the warm feeling from having your prostate massaged and ultimately a much stronger orgasm (at least that's how it works for me).

Thank you for the advice, I shall certainly try it again, next time with more confidence that I'm not going to embarrass myself... 

Off on a tangent, this is a wonderful place to be able to talk about our hobby - sadly when asked at work how my weekend was I really can't tell them that the highlight of it was a sexy 21 year old putting a finger up my botty :D

1 person likes this

Having had this on many occasions I would suggest that you make sure that you are already erect before you allow the … err … intrusion. Doesn't do anything for me and hurts if I haven't a full-on stiffy. When done right, I love it!