Boomerang Man

Keeping The Socks On!

62 posts in this topic

I would like to ask the girls to share their sock stories. What percentage of your punters actually wear them in the sack? I find it hard to believe any fella does but I would love to know a rough percentage. What pair have you seen that were the most garish? Have you seen any with holes in? Did they smell? Go on girls...............give us the gory details :eek:

An English gent always keeps his socks on

Surely anyone who keeps socks on for punting, should be banned from the 'sport' !!!!

A small number of men are extremely loathe to be parted from the sox.

Sometimes it is necessary for serial offenders to be put under

involuntary anesthetic and when they wake up

it is all over.

:)

Edited by ADELE

You can't blame them. They know damn fine we'll nick the socks when they're not looking. :P

I think it is a small percentage that do hate to be parted from their socks.

But in regards to your question the worst pair Ive ever seen where maroon coloured with yellow polka dots! YUCK :/

Slightly lacking in sex appeal I must say.

Cx

I've noticed while punting that my feet always seem to get really cold for some reason. Doesn't matter what time of the year it is and the lady's rooms have never been cold or anything, but my feet always just turn to blocks of ice while the rest of me is fine!

I know girls don't find leaving them on the most attractive sight :lol: And this thread confirms it, so I don't leave them on - but would like to!

The last girl I saw suggested I fold the bottom of the duvet over the top of my feet which worked quite well :D Guess I must just have poor circulation and I suppose the blood does generally have a better place to go than my feet when I'm on a punt :P

Surely anyone who keeps socks on for punting, should be banned from the 'sport' !!!!

Well.. I'm with you there Wudsy

I would like to ask the girls to share their sock stories. What percentage of your punters actually wear them in the sack? I find it hard to believe any fella does but I would love to know a rough percentage. What pair have you seen that were the most garish? Have you seen any with holes in? Did they smell? Go on girls...............give us the gory details :eek:

Keeping the socks on is quite funny because it is always the last thing a man is left wearing, and I always say I do not mind/care whether he leaves them on or not. It's the underpants I have a problem with :)

As nearly everyone I've seen has a shower beforehand I've never had a sock problem. Although I do wonder if leaving socks on is a good thing, as I've seen some terrible feet. :wacko::)

One thing about socks, its not wise to wear those brand new black sports type on a punt, they make a dreadful mess on cream carpets, leave black fluff everywhere... :mad:

An English gent always keeps his socks on

Actually I thought it was the opposite, a gentleman always removes his socks.

I'm going for a punt in an hour and the weather is a long way from being warm and I expect the room will not be heated as this is still "summer" so I expect I'll be keeping them on!

Spock

One thing about socks, its not wise to wear those brand new black sports type on a punt, they make a dreadful mess on cream carpets, leave black fluff everywhere... :mad:

Oh Gawd! That brings back touring memories.

The big decision.. Whether to crawl around picking fluff off the carpet or use it as an aid for nervous guys...

"if you'd just like to follow the black track on the carpet. There's a good chap" :)

Keeping the socks on is quite funny because it is always the last thing a man is left wearing, and I always say I do not mind/care whether he leaves them on or not. It's the underpants I have a problem with :)

With me it's always watch; shoes; socks; shirt; trousers; underpants. I look bad enough naked anyway without adding to the lady's nightmares ( or hilarity ) by wearing only my socks. Besides I look a prat anyway. Wish I was a magician and could whip the underpants off before the trousers !!!

I always remove my socks, but does anyone else roll their socks down a bit, to a new position, about an hour or so before a punt in a vane attempt to reduce sock-lines?

I'm not sure it works, but I always do this.

As nearly everyone I've seen has a shower beforehand I've never had a sock problem. Although I do wonder if leaving socks on is a good thing, as I've seen some terrible feet. :wacko::)

That made me laugh x

Ah..that's the beauty of a shag pile. All those black fluffies disappear in the nooks & crannies :)

I always remove my socks, but does anyone else roll their socks down a bit, to a new position, about an hour or so before a punt in a vane attempt to reduce sock-lines?

I'm not sure it works, but I always do this.

Asda* sell soft top socks. They're great for when you want to throw your clothes on over your skimpies and pop out for lunch or whatever. No sock lines when you get back.

Not that you'd have that particular problem, obviously.

*Other supermarkets are available.

Actually I thought it was the opposite, a gentleman always removes his socks.

I was being tongue in cheek; I never wear socks with my sandals anyway.

Asda* sell soft top socks. They're great for when you want to throw your clothes on over your skimpies and pop out for lunch or whatever. No sock lines when you get back.

Not that you'd have that particular problem, obviously.

*Other supermarkets are available.

I learn something every day! Soft top socks? What a good idea! I will look to see if they do them for ladies too.... when the freezing weather bites here in the north east

then out come the socks and boots.

I met a guy today who was quick to remove his socks and I noted they matched his purple shirt ( you don't often see a man in a purple shirt but it was lovely )

and we had a good giggle because I was also in purple and my bed cover was purple... :blink:

I learn something every day! Soft top socks? What a good idea! I will look to see if they do them for ladies too.... when the freezing weather bites here in the north east

then out come the socks and boots.

I met a guy today who was quick to remove his socks and I noted they matched his purple shirt ( you don't often see a man in a purple shirt but it was lovely )

and we had a good giggle because I was also in purple and my bed cover was purple... :blink:

How did you find each other?! :blink:

How did you find each other?! :blink:

Just by....................... feel :P

Had a purple shirt bought for me a couple of months ago - i'm on my way Adele :D

Had a purple shirt bought for me a couple of months ago - i'm on my way Adele :D

Unless the socks match.... no can do. :P

Unless the socks match.... no can do. :P

Can I wear this in your bed? Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? :P

You don't even have to be there and I'm house trained and everything!

My sexywexy suit