Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
apunter50

Gang Bang / Parties In Bucks Oxon And Northampton

1 post in this topic

I have been trying to find a regular gang bang party in Bucks Oxon or Northamptonshire without success. I see that there was a thread asking about parties in MK, but that Mr Devine was of the opinion that the attracted too much attention from the plods. There was a post on the other site offering a party in MK but it never happened. This area seems to be aparty free zone! Does anyone know of any private groups who would wellcopme a new menber, so to speak? If so plese pvt me.

In the alternative, in the absense of any such groups, i thought about trying to organise my own group if there is enough interest ao are there any guys out there who would be interested in joing in me to form a smallish, up-market, private, st8 group with the object of aranging private, non-advertised gang bangs or parties, on a non-profit [to me], basis in Bucks Oxon Northamptonshire? This should avoid attention as they would be "members" only. If there are guys please pvt me. Any ladies out there interested in hosting such a party again. please pvt me.

Lets hope this isn't quite such a desert as it seems to be!!!