Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
c99

1st Punt Advice - How Much, How Long And Where In West London To Go

3 posts in this topic

Hey people, been putting this of for a while now (no idea why) then got super busy with work but in the next couple of weeks (latest end of oct) i actually want to go and see a working girl but need some advice first

1) how much should you spend ideally or how much did you spend on your 1st punt. Budget wise i would like to spend £100 max and thats hopefully for an hour

2) How long should i book for, would an hour with unltd cum be the best bet?

3) Should i got somewhere near where i live for my 1st punt (west london - hounslow, heathrow, hayes areas) or should i look further afield. TBH i wouldnt really like to travel far in the 1st instance lol

Any other advice would be appreciated, including some reccomendation especially near where i live

Thanks, People

LondonLydia lives near you and is (almost) within your budget. She's a very friendly lady and I think you'll enjoy spending an hour with her.

1-Cost is not related to value. This goes both ways. If the girl you fancy is 150 perhaps go for it. For me the biggest cost is the time. 100 on a poor punt is the big waste. (question 1b, ignoring Baht punts, 150 in GFELondon)

2- Hour is good rule of thumb. But depends on what you like. If you just want "action", 20 or 30 min may be fine. Maybe first time 30 min - do what you want not what we do now. It took me a bit, but I now prefer 90 min or more.

3-LondonLydia is excellent. English, good company, likes sex. But is she what you fancy? You might want to try a parlor or an agency or a Soho walk up. I have over time become a pure Indy punter - but these other places exist for a reason. I have no idea what you are looking for, but it could be that 30 min HOD Kensington would be a safe start and then you can go from there. But if you don't want to travel then don't - Hounslow has girls!