Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
starsalign

Do Clients See Other Clients Whilst Waiting?

32 posts in this topic

If you have gone to a parlour and had to wait a few mins do you ever seen another client sitting there waiting for another WG? Or have you ever seen a previous client walking out just before your appointment?

Also does this apply with agencies at all? Say if the location is shared by 2 or more WG's?

If you have gone to a parlour and had to wait a few mins do you ever seen another client sitting there waiting for another WG? Or have you ever seen a previous client walking out just before your appointment?

Also does this apply with agencies at all? Say if the location is shared by 2 or more WG's?

I have over the years sitting in Parlours and coming out the door as i was going in. I have found its generally got more discreet over the years but as i punt at parties i dont mind seeing other punters personally. Not experienced more than one WG on the premises when i used to punt through Agencies, it was usually the case it was the WGs own premises or so i was told or a hotel.

Never sat waiting with another punter. Personally Id find it awkward.

But have seen each other or passed by one or two when theres been moving from rooms or someone opens the door accidentally..

Have seen a couple arriving and leaving. I live in MK and sometimes walked passed some of the places to head to the shopping center.

yeh and its 50/50 between a knowing nod to each other or avoiding eye contact.

There is a few parlours that I go to, and its the norm to sit and chat with other punters, its part of the shared experiance and we get and give information that way, and the girls sit and chat with us while they wait for thier booking gent to arrive.

I find that youlearn a lot about what a girl is like when you sit and listen to their chat, there has been a few who i was going to seee, but changed my mind becuase of their attitude, and vice versa, there has been plenty more that i have seen because of their friendliness.

To go into a parlour and shun the rest of the people is very cold hearted, we all know what we go for, and its nothing to be ashamed of.

We chat away on forum boards and some in the chat room, then why do some folk just claim up when seeing someone, its all part of the thrill.

Edited by spklors

If you have gone to a parlour and had to wait a few mins do you ever seen another client sitting there waiting for another WG?

In Edinburgh's famed Scorpio, one rubs shoulders with other punters in the changing room (it isn't spacious) and then sits with them and the available girls in the actual parlour, chatting, reading the Daily Record, drinking Irn Bru, and sizing up the talent, or waiting for some particular delight to return from her previous appointment! It's very chummy.

In Edinburgh's famed Scorpio, one rubs shoulders with other punters in the changing room (it isn't spacious) and then sits with them and the available girls in the actual parlour, chatting, reading the Daily Record, drinking Irn Bru, and sizing up the talent, or waiting for some particular delight to return from her previous appointment! It's very chummy.

What you sit in parlours and read the paper!, thats not good ettiquite mate, and waste of vulable getting to know other ladies time, especially the Daily Record!... :lol:

Most places seem to go to great lengths to ensure punters don't bump into one another, but in the excellent Cleo's of Highbridge all sit in a communal waiting room, drinking tea, reading paper, discussing the weather/motorway traffic and taking the opportunity to size up the ladies when they come out to be introduced to those before you.

Suppose most visitors are not local, so unlikely to bump into someone you know.

Some parlours make sure you never bump into another punter even if that means shoving you in the kitchen or the broom cupboard :) Others you are sat in the waiting room like the barbers..... "Whoever's Next Please !! "

Personally it doesn't bother me particularly but if it does some of the worst parlours I've been in layout-wise are where the rooms are accessed directly from the waiting area so anyone coming out will pass any waiting punters.

When I fiirst started punting I always thought keeping punters apart was to stop them fighting over the ladies but giving it more thought you obviosly may not want to bump into the local preist, mayor, police chief, your neighbour etc while you are in there

Used to all time and it was no big deal as i used to frequent saunas and massage parlours back in the day

I remember The Grove Sauna in Stratford whereby youd walk in, be handed a towel and a playing card, and then most guys would disappear into the changing room, locker away their clothes, and then return to the waiting area (really a 'choosing area') wearing nothing but the towel around their waist. I followed suit and did exactly the same thing.

Youd then take a seat, along with the 5 or so other guys assembled, and have a discrete (or not so discrete) perusal of the selection of available ladies dotted around the waiting area. The ladies were all dressed in white coats and high heels, like sexy nurses or lab technicians, with nothing but bra and panties underneath, and usually sitting down, doing their hair and makeup, chatting amongst themselves and shooting the odd friendly look now and again at any assembled punters.....perhaps even smiling at the one or two who may even take their fancy

After waiting, looking, uhmming and aahhing, you'd then hand your playing card to your lady of choice and she'd lead you off to one of the private rooms (this was actually one of my favourite parts of the whole experience, the anticipation of whats about to happen, especially if you followed her up the stairs to your room, from behind)

I really do miss this place to be honest, and I'd certainly return if it ever re-opened, they had some wonderful girls working there.

Edited by BillGoldberg

Sitting with other punters in a sauna/parlour setup can work in your favour.

I remember seeing a particularly attractive looking girl that i hadnt seen before and asked the guy next to me whether he knew what she was like.

His reply was something along the lines of, "yeah, a real looker, but very boring when it came to the action" (which didnt surprise me as i got that impression from her for some reason...........he merely confirmed what i suspected, and saved me the trouble and wasted cash of finding out for myself)

Sitting with other punters in a sauna/parlour setup can work in your favour.

I remember seeing a particularly attractive looking girl that i hadnt seen before and asked the guy next to me whether he knew what she was like.

His reply was something along the lines of, "yeah, a real looker, but very boring when it came to the action" (which didnt surprise me as i got that impression from her for some reason...........he merely confirmed what i suspected, and saved me the trouble and wasted cash of finding out for myself)

It certainly can and chatting to other punters has helped me on ocassion. However at the Parlours i have been to in recent years i didnt see other guys in the premises, just leaving as i was ringing the bell, the red and smiling faces is always good to see rather than anger or disappointment, mind you that could be about something of course.

In Manchester you almost always were shown into a common lounge area and ladies introduced to all who were waiting. Down south - everywhere I've been - the maid always goes to great lengths to make sure you never run into another punter.

I just assumed this was a North/South thing?

I think it is more of a mix than a north/south thing so it can feel odd to have one parlour put you in the loo or wherever in an absolute determination to ensure another one leaves unseen and another parlour down the road has a sitting room with everyone there and even girls lining up to be chosen.

Oddly, it is not a split between posh and non-posh places that have punters seeing/not seeing each other.

The biggest/most busy sitting area I've seen is Sandys Prestwich where you can watch a screen, read girls' portfolios, eye the girls going in and out etc. At Victoria House there's a tv lounge with papers where men sit in robes and make themselves coffee and eye the girls going in and out of the rooms.

Personally I would prefer to keep my hobby discreet,whether visiting a parlour or indie but respect those who have no issue with the "communal" aspect,

I have clocked other punters leaving places. A classic only last week - I left the establishment to see a taxi arrive a bit further up the road. Guy gets out walks away from the parlour, I think,,hello..look round and as the guy checks the taxi is on its way, he about turns back toward the door. It only lacked commentary from David Attenborough.

As to the question "do clients see other clients".

Well I have never been propositioned by someone while waiting.

Maybe I should wear my kilt more often!.....or try dressing as a secretary.... :D

In Manchester you almost always were shown into a common lounge area and ladies introduced to all who were waiting. Down south - everywhere I've been - the maid always goes to great lengths to make sure you never run into another punter.

I just assumed this was a North/South thing?

They didnt give a shit in the parlours i went to years ago in London about me not seeing other punters but as i said previously over the years this has changed in my experience, and any i have been to in the last 10 years or so have done the old hiding me in the toilet or other room routine, as have WGs in group flats. I have been told some punters complained they didnt want to see other punters so the Establishment changed it.

Personally I would prefer to keep my hobby discreet,whether visiting a parlour or indie but respect those who have no issue with the "communal" aspect,

I have clocked other punters leaving places. A classic only last week - I left the establishment to see a taxi arrive a bit further up the road. Guy gets out walks away from the parlour, I think,,hello..look round and as the guy checks the taxi is on its way, he about turns back toward the door. It only lacked commentary from David Attenborough.

As to the question "do clients see other clients".

Well I have never been propositioned by someone while waiting.

Maybe I should wear my kilt more often!.....or try dressing as a secretary.... :D

Willbred - this is exactly how I feel about it too, Whilst I think it's great we can all converse, share experiences on this board I'd feel that if I saw another punter the mystery of this game would suddenly disappear and for some reason (it's just me) but I wouldn't feel right going through with it. Personally, I don't want to run into any other clients ever. I'd feel much more comfortable discussing on these boards and going out on the field by myself.

Spklors - As soon as I wrote this thread I thought, yup, everyones going to take this the wrong way lol Perhaps you should wear your kilt though whilst waiting and reading the paper? If anything it'll be a great conversation starter!

One of my reasons for tending to visit indies is that you can be fairly sure that you are the only guy on the premises during your punt.

When I visited Edinburgh fairly regularly I used to visit London Street Sauna and once you'd showered and robed up it was into the lounge where the girls were introduced to you and you were also told who was engagedand you could wait to see them.

This of course meant you met other customers but so what you all were there for one thing sex.

When I visited Edinburgh fairly regularly I used to visit London Street Sauna and once you'd showered and robed up it was into the lounge where the girls were introduced to you and you were also told who was engagedand you could wait to see them.

This of course meant you met other customers but so what you all were there for one thing sex.

I like the Northern approach - meet the other punters, talk about favorite girls, swop names and addresses, facebook, etc, ;)

I like the Northern approach - meet the other punters, talk about favorite girls, swop names and addresses, facebook, etc, ;)

I remember something similar (down here in the South) entering a very small establishment with 4 guys and one lady the maid in the waiting room. Although

all party members were having fun and it turned out to be a good laugh - Never again :cool:

Never happened to me. Though once the WG's next client did knock at the door mid-punt. The old codger got confused and was 2 hours early.

I like hanging about the parlour for a bit, its the knicker flashing that is the real bonus. I am curious about the other punters, sometimes you exchange views though usually in the dressing room. I actually intend to spend more time in the loung from now on. Some of the conversations are actually astonishing, eg. the price advantage of going to the coop etc, where is austria? On one occasion in London st, a punter got a panic attack, it made the rest of us feel real men of the world. It is considered bad form, for a punter to spend too long in the lounge, some guys can spend several hours there. At blair st and the new town, the girls get told off if they dont talk to the customers, so you can get bombarded with questions on entering.

depends where you go some times you will meet others and some times you can chat with them