Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spklors

Too Much Of A Good Thing...

8 posts in this topic

I tried a reverse booking and was suprised at the number of replys I got.

One though is very intriquing, and has got me vexed on what to do/say.

I asked for only those with above a certain number of positive replys to contact me.

But one was from a very elegant and sophisticated lady who is very attractive.

I dont own a suit and prefere the simple things in life, dare i ask her to dress down, as we would be eating out.

or should I go with another whom I feel would be more comfertable in the surroundings.

I am glad you got lots of responses to you reverse booking request spklors.

With regard to asking her to dress down.....

I suggest if you think she is the lady for you, to tell her where you would be taken her.

She will then dress in an appropriate way.

Then she will know how to dress for that place.

Us little ladies to not like to be over dressed or under dressed either come to that, so if you let her know first she will wear the right clothes for that place I am sure.

By the way the smart casual look for a gentleman is just lovely,

Suited and booted can be nice too, but to perfectly honest not too many men will wear a suit for a meal out unless they are on the working business lunches/early evening meal.

I do quite a lot of social/sexual dates, and I have at times had the guys ask me what THEY should wear.

I usually suggest that they should just be smart casual.

Have fun whatever you decide to do.

Lucy :)

I asked for only those with above a certain number of positive replys to contact me.

I dont own a suit and prefere the simple things in life, dare i ask her to dress down, as we would be eating out.

or should I go with another whom I feel would be more comfertable in the surroundings.

I always do what makes me feel comfortable, if i am not thats not conducive to me having a good punt. If i rated any WG i would enquire with them as to this type of thing, she might happily dress down, although i dont do on the clock social stuff myself. Hope it goes well. :)

That would intrigue me and I would definitely have to open pandora's box to see more....good luck and hope it goes well (whoever the lucky lady is).

Sometimes I receive enquiries from potential clients who expect I have some sort of dress code even for incalls, or that I'm only interested in drinking fine champagne,shopping for designer handbags, eating in all the 'right' places. I think quite a few ladies are a lot more down to Earth than you may think.

Solution ..... Buy a suit . What do you wear for weddings and funerals ? Suits are not expensive these days . I wouldn't want you turning up at my funeral in your trainers and jeans .

Solution ..... Buy a suit . What do you wear for weddings and funerals ? Suits are not expensive these days . I wouldn't want you turning up at my funeral in your trainers and jeans .

Why not? You won't be there to see him. I expect a hoard of ladies to be at my funeral in their skimpy underwear, high heels and full make up. If nothing else it will give my mates a thrill! My kids will wonder what sort of life I have led.

Why not? You won't be there to see him. I expect a hoard of ladies to be at my funeral in their skimpy underwear, high heels and full make up. If nothing else it will give my mates a thrill! My kids will wonder what sort of life I have led.

Now that would be a ""WAKE"" up call for them.

Taxi for Spklors.