Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
manunited

Where's April From Asm?

8 posts in this topic

I regularly go and stay in London and have a bit of fun whilst there and have found some great girls like Maylo and Sasha from Maxes (plus a whole host of disappointments) - but April who I have seen over the past 3 years or so on many ocassions seems to have disappeared off the ASM site. Does anyone know where she is? Has she retired? I hope not!

I don't THINK she's retired [crosses fingers!]. ASM said she's 'on holiday, back in a month or two' also she recently had some nice new photos done. But I'm puzzled why her profile isn't parked 'off duty' down at the bottom of the gallery in that case . Was that your rug in Ceemoore St MU ?

Edited by d123

but April who I have seen over the past 3 years or so on many ocassions seems to have disappeared off the ASM site. Does anyone know where she is? Has she retired? I hope not!

This is seriously bad news if April has retired :angry:

April is on holiday right now, but good news boys..... She's coming back soon. Form an ordally queue

I texted, they said she's available and bookable...not clear why not advertising, either staying more low profile, or ASM maybe jamming bookings into other ladies, but I have no grounds to say that...

Has anybody been to see April since she returned? I'd like to make an appointment with her but I find it odd that her profile isn't back on the main site & I haven't dealt with ASM before so I'm a bit reluctant.

So is she bookable or not? I hvent tried with the agency and tend to use other agencies unless im after one of their exclusive girls.

Anyone got any news on April? I saw her once and she was fun but would like to see her a few more times. If she has retired :-( very sad.