Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Max Gentle

World Map Of Estimated Prostitutes Per 10000

12 posts in this topic

according to that there are more prostitutes per whatever in pakistan than the uk :eek: surprised by that

And here's me thinking that the Aussies were looking miserable because we keep beating them at cricket!

I'd question the low estimated numbers of hookers in Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and other former EE countries. The Poland number just seems too low - but maybe that's because they are all in the UK?

FWIW, I think the bands are rather wide too.

An interesting item I just came across: World Map of estimated prostitutes per 10000 and number by countries.

UK comes in with a respectable(?) 12.8 per 10000, showing a total of some 80,000 hookers on the game. I've no idea how accurate the numbers are. You can sort the table at the bottom of the page by clicking on the black header at the top of each column.

Thanks for the link, makes an interesting read, i dont just believe what it says though. Some WGs like some punters keep it to themselves so no one knows how many of them there are which could mean the estimates are way out.

Edited by smiths

Wasn't aware there was a map like that. Thanks, it might come in handy in the future.

damn lies and statistics...

sorry, but I need more convincing before I believe much of those numbers.

Poland, Romania... unbelievably low.

and: what constitutes a prostitute?

we have had discussions on here about how many hookers and punters there are in the UK. There are no real stats so actually nobody knows. And how did they get the stats for the US where its illegal.